ardent

Tir Lusseinurru

Tir

gems
size
build
player
11-05-2013, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 10:08 PM by Tir.)
OOC Name: Mithril
How did you get here?: Friend?s Referral

Character's Name:Tir Lusseinurru
b]Season of birth:[/b]Autum
Size: 38 in
Duty: Navigator

Appearance description: Hitting the limit between med and large this wolf roams the land with 36 in height and 111 lbs weight.

Thanks to his smile, calm attitude and fluffy pelt, this wolf can be confused with a life size plush. His fur in a mix tones usual for his species; his back is covered with Black and dark gray fur with the little appearance of cream under it from his main coat, his sides run changing from the dark gray into a reddish brown and then a lighter tone of brown. His paws and the inner area of his legs, chest and belly are covered by the creamy color of his main fur. Only his nose brigde and ears share the same reddish brown of his sides, with the adding of pure white covering his ear tips and the rest of his muzzle.

His eyes are mainly orange, but looking good at them you can find green tones and specs in them, this being easier to see at night under the dim light of the moon .

Ref: http://dawnthieves2.square7.ch/Pictures/Be...ingeTimb078.JPG

Personality: Tir is a wolf who thinks over things a lot, if he had time and the option, he would check all the sides of a situation before moving a paw; that also includes what he says, making him be the silent type and really bad at conversations as his speaking ends being blunt and sincere even if trying to soft his words, still his speaking never is too far from the polite side.

Distrustful by nature thanks to his condition, helps creating his second biggest first appearance, a loner. A disturbed loner as the russet wolf is always seen smiling no matter what, but his loner appearance is increased by the fact he does not have friends or bother trying to get some. The fact Tir does not look for friends is because he feels unworthy as he never excelled at something. Not a great fighter, average runner; at his eyes he?s just a wolf to enlarge numbers, but loyal like no one, and smart as a fox if he have chance.

An instinctive hunter and good traveler this male loves having time on his own exploring and discovering new places he memorizes almost immediately, but as any new wolf in strange places he need time finding and recording specific details. Full moon nights and rainy days are two of the few loves he enjoy the most.

History: He have one, secret for him as he had an accident in which he lost his memory

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-06-2013, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013, 09:13 PM by Alena.)
Hello, Mithril :)

Tir's appearance needs to be at least 100 words. As soon as that is fixed he can be accepted!

Also, wolves can not be over 36 inches without buying extra inches, so please lower it to 36. Sorry for not catching that earlier!

Tir

gems
size
build
player
11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Fixed.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Please plug in the corrected discription into his profile and you'll be good to go!

Tir

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 10:24 PM
i knew i forgot something, sorry, profile changed

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-12-2013, 01:57 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]