ardent

Last night she was murdered

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 11:52 PM

There could be so many idea's running through his mind, so many things that made his hackles twitch. It had been a mere few days since he had met Abelinda, since she had healed his wounds that were scabbed over, unless he went to the creeks to wash them, for the few that weren't frozen that was. The cold was only start of his pains, his angers, and every more so his feelings that he was helpless. The feeling and memories that were oddly empty. He was useless, but only in the sense that he was inexperienced. His two different colored eyes looked out to the falling snow at a fast rate. His ears twitching in the little cave he decided to call home. Bone scattering the edges from his recent rabbit kills. His full stomach and minds running thin with the approaching war. He was ready, yet he wasn't, because there was boredom settling in. There was nothing else to do, and all he could think about was chasing the woman around in circle. Since she was so far away from his own. His blood would never be as clean as clear as Isar's but he had deep hope that his childrens would. But it was only a fake fantasy he would never be able to fulfill.
Small puffs of air released from his snout, waiting for someone to enter the cave. Obviously in this storm one needed to find shelter quickly, and he could barely see five feet into the snow. It was warmer to his side, and he could only imagine who would enjoy laying with him. He slightly missed the feeling of another beside him. He looked like a statue like he had been in the snow, but he was far more confident in himself. And far more angry at that, his ears were moving about. If you fell asleep in a storm like this, you could die, it was as simple as that. And he had no desire to return to the great blackness, where he would never be seen again. Oddity, was constantly wishing, that he was wrong about that.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 12:02 AM

The falling snow was a blessing or so Abelinda saw it as such a thing; it masked her while others struggled to work their way through it she danced among the snow having quite a bit of fun as long she didn't run into any trees however. At first it had seemed like to be a grand idea to do so seeing the snow fall hadn't been all that heavy or bad for the small phantom. The sudden storm was what had caught her off guard and lost among the heavily falling snow; trudging through it as she was the dame was trying to make her way back towards the dens with her head lowered and those ears pinned against her skull. those ghostly eyes narrowed to help keep out the blinding snow as made her way forward however things were quickly getting bitterly cold even for her.

The wraith knew the caves were around some where but the trouble was getting to them and with her limit vision in this damned storm Abelinda couldn't tell where the hell she was going. Pausing and looking down as she spotted a bloodied area in the snow, it had been left from that dead deer and those two wolverines. Abel knew that the dens were close thus she pushed forward fighting her way blindly through the sudden blizzard.
??

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 12:12 AM

Oddity couldn't smell, but he sure as hell was keen on small movements within the snow. As soon as the woman was near, he let a small scoff leave his lips. Pulling to his full stance he hopped out into the snow, a few feet away there she was struggling to find her way through the heavy snow storm. He pressed against her side to let her know he was there, but he never said a word. Placing his nose into her shoulder to guide her towards the cave. Once inside the man carried himself deeper within the cave. Turning towards the lady.
"I didn't expect someone like you to be stuck in a storm like this one." Oddity said, he wasn't trying to be mean if he came off that way. As he sat against the cave, there she was again, and this time he remembered he was simply chasing her in circles. He wouldn't easily give up on her, and like Isar he would like to gain the strength to get what he wished. His bi colored orbs flickering towards the snow. "Are you alright Abelinda?" He finally asked, showing the slightest of concern for her. Not that he felt bad for her though, he couldn't

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 12:20 AM

A form would catch her attention, hell she couldn't smell him in that whipping wind in the least yet as he was beside her with that against her shoulder the dame knew who it was. There was nos mistaking it once seeing that injured nose of his of course but the phantom didn't complain or fight as he lead her to the cave he was using currently. Shivering as they stepped inside finally giving that coat a shake to get rid of the snow that clung to her now frosted and shivering form.

?I had little choice once the storm hit.? Responding however lightly as those eyes watched as he sat down though he wasn't alone too long as Abelinda slithered up to his side; pressing that shivering form into his own seeking his warmth right then. Burring that muzzle into his dark fur closing those eyes as she did merely listening. ?I'll live.? Musing as she was over his words Abel only had one thing she wanted to do and that was to cuddle up to Oddity for the warmth.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 12:27 AM

Oddity couldn't help but to wince a bit from her pressure, sorely for his chest wounds. He made a slight growl just to tell her that she had hurt him, but it came out naturally. Licking his snout he stopped the noise and pulled his head to turn away from her as he listened to her speak. Of course, she was smarter than that, or maybe she just had a good choice of words. He knew she probably knew had to keenly lie through her teeth. It was a Armada family trait most knew. He placed his paws on the floor in front of him and placed his head upon it.
"I learned how to predict weather at a young age, I could teach you sometime if you'd like." He offered. It was another survival thing he had to learn, though it wasn't always one hundred percent, it was still in good chances though. It was something he had to do, so he didn't freeze to death, the pup was forced to grow up quickly. His father hadn't given a crap about him, that was for sure, so he survived on his own.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 12:35 AM

The growl caught her attention and the wraith pulled away from Oddity not bothering to say a word Abel stood and moved a bit away before laying down; able to quite curl up into a fluff ball. Well it would seem she would be on her own as far as freezing went though that want to sleep was indeed starting to get to her knowing such was far from a good sign yet Abelinda would say nothing to Oddity about it.

?No; I knew what was going to happen just didn't expect it so soon..? Proving to trail off before too long and going quite on him but not too much out of choice as the wraith shivered where she laid. The ice cold floor of the cave proved to do little for her at that point in time much less the cold grasping wind just outside of the cave sapping that warmth from her small body. Winter usually wasn't a problem but once being caught in a storm like this it could indeed quite have the consequences upon her smaller and more frail frame.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 12:40 AM

Oddity watched her leave his side, she didn't have to do that. She also rejected his offer, he narrowed his eyes. He didn't care if she was Isar's sister, he loved her and he felt like he had a duty to protect her. His gaze softened, he got up and walked over to her shivering form, placing himself next to her curling around her to give her his warmth and sheild her from the cold, as he did so he commented. "Suit yourself" He whispered towards her flicking his tail over hers. She was rather adorable when she was curled up, but he was used to cold weather hence why his fur was so warm. Oddity kept his eyes on her though.
"It's still a fun skill to have, if you ever want it." He shrugged slightly, if she didn't want it she didn't have to take it. But he was not dumb enough to leave her alone in cold weather. Not that Isar would kill him but that /he/ wanted to mainly. He was odd, and his name clearly gave it off as so.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 01:09 AM

Those ears flicked as Abelinda heard those paw steps, why was he coming to her after telling her off with that growl of his? Plus with him moving away..he had more or less told her he didn't want her there at his side or anywhere near him. That was at least what she had gathered from his growl and over all body language of course not knowing she had hurt him in the least. Though with how damned cold she was Abel wasn't reading him properly right then as it was. Finding him around her suddenly caused the phantom to look at him oddly. ?Why?? A simple uttered question for the shadowed brute to answer.

Frowning still as he went on about his offer. ?I can read the weather just fine Oddity.? Telling him once again but more plainly, why did she gave to tell him twice? Those ghostly eyes stared at him as that body shivered from the cold although he was slowly proving to warm her.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 01:16 AM

The growl wasn't meant to drive her away, it was simply from the pain that had ached in his chest, she had pressed a bit too hard was all. His ears flicked as she spoke, this was nice, but he felt like he was pressing his luck a bit. Not that he cared, not at the moment as he shielded her from the cold. "You were shivering, can you imagine what Isar would have done to me if I had let you freeze?" He lied, easily through his teeth. There was no difference with him between lies or reality really. Wolves lied about the afterlife all the time, that was how he saw it at least. He saw that she was cold, and he quickly responded to it that was all.
"Alright, I won't bug." That was his form of an apology, if he could give one. He was feeling a bit drafted, but he was only conveying his feelings simple as that. Oddity was making himself as useful as possible with his current injuries. It was as simple as that. He hoped she was warm now, he didn't mind the slight cold spot on his shoulders and face, it was fine if it meant she were warm.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 01:53 AM

If she wasn't so damn cold Abelinda could of laughed but she didn't it likely was for the best however. ?Tell me; why do you find the need to lie to me?? A sensible question as the wraith was coming around more then she had been before due to her shivering form yet as she felt him there around her Abel merely snuggled closer to his warm furry form. While her own fur was quite frosted over from the storm out side quite literately she had nearly frozen out there. Burring that muzzle into his fur again though gently she simply enjoyed his warmth.

?You already are.? Perhaps a bit silly in her response due to the fact the cold was effect her strangely but she was still sensible, well mostly.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 02:01 AM

Oddity flicked his ears sadly. He was bothering he wasn't he? She just said he was bugging. "Are you mad at me?" He asked back towards her. He lied because he didn't want her to hate him, because it seemed that others could easily do so. Those same eyes that judged him, he didn't like it. He wanted all of them to go away. He closed his eyes concealing the slight tears of pain.
"It's half true, I came over because you were cold, I wanted to warm you so I tried to act accordingly." Oddity said simply, even if she wasn't all there. He wished her not to be mad at him, it was as simple as that. His tail twitched slightly, he had tears on his cheeks, if he ever thought it possible. Oddity wasn't sure what was going through his head right now.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 02:12 AM

His question in her more non-sensible self caused the phantom to giggle at him. ?Mad? why would I be mad at you? Being the fur ball you are.? Well it was safe to say that Abel had lost it slightly due to the cold; all over she was numb to say the least from the bitter cold. He was helping yes, but it would take awhile for her to become warmer then what the dame was currently right then, he had plenty of work a head of him for sure.

The wraith didn't reply to his words that muzzle moved forth as she proved to lick that cheek of his softly taking away those tears of his. ?Why are you crying?? The sensible half poking through however briefly as she shivered staying pressed against his warmer form.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 02:17 AM

Oddity looked at the woman, slightly surprised at her actions as a whole. He didn't want to blame the cold for it either, he wanted it to be something he was glad about. "Because I don't understand how you could be so nice to me, and in the end I know you'll never love me back. Everyone ends up hating me in the end." He lowered his head onto her, giving a small sigh. He didn't understand why someone could be nice to him, it slightly gave him a pain that he didn't want but at the same time was a feeling he craved all the same.
"I feel like I am fool for falling in love with you. You are such a fine lady." Oddity spoke with tones he hadn't before, soft, and almost alluring. He couldn't do anything though, he knew that. Nothing would happen, and he wouldn't be able to do squat about it. Why? Because he was weak, and that was just the run of it. Kindness, was an odd and swelling thing.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 02:29 AM

The phantom listened as he spoke and titled that head slightly. ?Your assuming things that would never happen; you never know.? The dame pointed out a bit silly but enough of her was quite there to be a decent deal sensible of it all right then. It was hard to say with her and the cold, a nap was likely good idea. Snuggling as she was the wraith rested that head against him softly as those eyes drifted close quite preparing for a nap.

His words went unnoticed by the frail women snuggled to his warm shadowy body. But it was due to the fact that she simply had drifted off that body being far too tired to readily stay awake much longer. When morning came around Abel no doubt would be more sensible then what she was proving to be right then. That was if she didn't end up freezing to death in her sleep; that much she had to get through and so did he.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 02:34 AM

Oddity felt a slight shiver to her words, they weren't true, definitely. She was tired, and cold, as she drifted off he didn't say a word, he simply watched her. It was a few hours that had passed when the snow stopped, and Oddity could feel the warm sun poking through the clouds. He had done it hadn't he? Well at least it was one step, but for some odd reason he still felt as if his injustice was just as well as another. The male vanished from the den for a few minutes before returning with a fat fluffy rabbit that had been hiding in its hole from the storm. After setting it in front of Abelinda. The man, who had not slept, took a spot in the far corner away from her.
She would grow to hate him, he knew it, his expression told everything to confusion. And he was used to it, he had grown used to the constant confusion over his feelings that he tugged and fought against. There was only one good way for him to go, and that was possibly from freezing in the snow. He was a mere three years old, and already his life was filled with confusion.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 02:41 AM

Her words had been very true during that night but the dame had slept and peacefully so strange as it was, as the morning came around that frosted fur had quite defrosted within the time it had been given to do so. As he vanished from the den she awoke to find her self alone yawning widely as she stretched out a decent bit cold as before but not freezingly so. Blinking as she found a rabbit before her that brow rose as hose eyes drifted over to his form, why was he giving her this?

Standing stiffly she picked up the rabbit and moved over to him before setting it down before his paws. ?You should eat.? Of course not going to take it after all she hadn't hunted it down her self. Moving from him Abelinda moved around the den stretching her legs and that body working the stiffness from her self as she did. Knowing she needed speak to her brother more then even for Oddity going after her no doubt wouldn't go unnoticed..but she didn't know his laws of breeding either or of mates for that matter.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 02:52 AM

Oddity watched the girl, and shut his eyes promptly, then looked at her again when he was brought back his rabbit. His tail flicked as he looked nearly uncaring at her, she would grow to hate him, he could feel it in his bones, but however it may be he was loyal. To her and to the Armada family, if Isar drove him away, he would have no reason to live anymore. "I caught it for you....you should eat it." The ones of the higher blood should be taken care of shouldn't they.
He already messed up once, if he did it again Isar would disown him, would dismantle him or even worse. Maybe he was nicer to his blood, but Oddity was not of his blood, nor a woman so what would he do. "I'll eat later" Oddity made the reply simple. After this ordeal, he would talk to Isar, and if a maiming became of him he would take it with pride. Perhaps it would beat the feelings out of him, or even more into him if he were lucky. He knew these feelings were real though, more real than what he had felt with Isar. And that, was what he was afraid of.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 03:10 AM

Seeing that look of his it caused the dame to wonder indeed if spending time with him was a waste or not, he seemed to be pushing her away right then. Flicking an ear the wraith wondered deeply. Is he worth the trouble? Thoughts much like that one came across her endless mind as those ghostly eyes stared at him. Shaking that head of hers the dame picked up the rabbit and moved away proving to settle at the entrance with her back to the shadowy brute. With the rabbit between her legs Abel tore into it quickly making a meal put of it however small it was; it wouldn't full her no, stave off the hunger it would however.

Between that time Abelinda proved to have gone silent as she stripped the meat off the bones and groomed her self clean of the mess the rabbit caused. All of such was done in quick session never slowing as the dame stood once more a glance was given back to Oddity before moving forward out of the den and into the newly laid snow land laid out before her. Sighing a tad the phantom began to make her way to a known stream not too far off from the dens.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 03:17 AM

Stupid. He thought to himself, that was the wrong thing to say let alone do. Oddity couldn't help himself, he stood up after she had eaten and followed her out to the stream. He slightly twitched his ears, and smiled at her, smiles. He really was happy, he was happy and delighted he could spend this time with her. Even if he was far less experienced than she was, he would try and try again. There was no room for fear, he needed to realize that. And the slight kindness in his smile, was the one thing he never thought that he would feel ever.
"I'm sorry for pushing you away, I simply assumed that you were going to dislike me. I need to notice by now you are not many wolves as I have stupidly assumed. I love you, and I will forever be loyal, and won't stop trying." Oddity was straight forward about it. He would let her know it, and he wouldn't stop letting her know it. Even if rejected he was keen on everything that there was to love about her. She was a teacher in all its will, and he wanted her, and he would try for her. As eager as it sounded, it was true.

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-15-2013, 03:30 AM

It took her but a few moments until the dame found her self at the stream pushing away at the weak frozen shell that lingered there only to get at the cool and refreshing water beneath it. The wraith bent down to start lapping at the cool water to get a much needed drink as an ear turned towards where those foot steps were coming form, indeed knowing that Oddity wasn't too far behind. The women took little notice as she took her time in stating that thirst of hers, those ears only turned and flicked as he proved to speak. Lifting that head finally to look at him seeing the smile he was displaying. Why was he smiling?

As he spoke the phantom gave a snort towards the end. ?No one is alike Oddity; not every one is going to hate you or dislike you. Simply you were assuming something about someone you know little of and that if they catch on can be quite insulting resulting in different reactions; more violet then the last.? Her words proving to turn this more into a lesson for the shadowy man then anything els even if he proved to irk her slightly by having pushed her away just moments before.