Felicita

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey everyone !! So, Middy and I have an evil master plot that you must all be subject to >:D And we also need your help <3

My new baby Felicita is about to embark on a whirlwind journey with the cunning murderer Dexter. HOWEVER. Felicita is young and impressionable, but at the same time, she makes the stone-cold Dex actually feel something. They truly fall in love.

But then.. Felicita's brother comes out of the woodwork! Which is where you lovelies come in <3 Middy and I think it would be a great idea for Salvatore, Felicita's brother, to come searching for his baby sister. He's worried about her travelling the world alone, and he follows her. Fell is beyond ecstatic when her brother finds her, and she introduces him to her love, Dexter. BUT THEN! Salvatore is the first of the siblings to catch Dexter in his killings. He's torn, and doesn't know whether to tell Felicita or not.

And then Felicita finds out anyways. But we're keeping the rest of the plot a secret ;D But anywho, my darlings, we would love if one (or more!) of you would like to audition for the sexy, charismatic, loving brother Salvatore Adalfero. Let us know! And if someone wants to try out for him (or just create him...) we'll post the form in adoptions <3 Thanks guys!