Blood, Blood, Blood, Doolb?[joining]

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 05:40 PM
[Image: 11hffcz.png]

The insane crackling wouldn't stop that sat deep in her throat as the beast came upon the borders. Her nose keen on the ship that was frozen in the ice in front of her. The large insane woman had heard a lot about this pack, and perhaps they were just for her and her corrupted mind. A smile that sat as a scar on her lips made her even more intimidating then the sheer malice that came off of her. The smile that curled around her lips was even more devious than the sheer power she had. Standing at the borders she lowered her head and let out a small bark. To summon the demon who owned these lands.
She couldn't wait, anticipation made her shiver, as she stretched to hear the pop of her spine. Ryouta's laughter was in a small chuckle as she waited. It was hard to tell if she was just plain laughing, or just deranged. Definitely deranged though. She couldn't wait to feel the blood in her teeth, to be ordered, to find something to crush. She enjoyed it all, and her brain wasn't there to tell her what was right and what was wrong.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-12-2013, 05:38 PM

The daemon laid within her den with a little huff. She had just been ruined within the duel between Medusa and herself. Canttina was in pain, defeated. The insane being heard the call though, the lovely call. It cackled with insane pitches. She loved it. The demoness got up from her wool throne with a shake of her fur and the bitch limped from her home. She wiggled her way across the frozen waters, paws sinking into the snow with each step. Yellow orbs scanned the white blanket for any souls but she only saw a torn beast. A beast who smelled of death and delight. Sunny eyes scanned the creature, enjoying the sight of the scars and the brute force the women may posses. She tilted her head and stared at the women who seeked entry within her kingdom. Pawsteps stopped and her head was held high despite the pain. "And who might this glorious demon be?" Her masked crainium tilted and a tongue slithered across torn lips. "Canttina, Empress of Amenti."

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 06:16 PM

"I am in love with the word of death, and the being of it all"

Ryouta happily looked at the form of the lady in front of her. Wicked smile showing off canine's that were as shiny as the moonlight. Tail flicking back and forth, it seemed she had been injured. The scent of old blood was quiet lovely. The beast chuckled when she gave her name, it sounded exactly like a cat couldn't do anything. The skull on her head was rather fashionable though, it fitted an appearance of a queen.
"I am not as glorious as you my deary. I am Ryouta and wish to join this pack of yours. May I say that you look amazing this morning." She made a deep menacing chuckle. Dipping her head and twisting it to one side in a odd manner. Before straightening up to look at her new master. A beautiful one at that, Ryouta smiled at the lady and waited for her response.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 07:40 PM

A sultry dark creature heard her lovely daemon leave the confines of the ship, and decided to follow. Upon the barren ice and snow, stood a black and grey woman who held a manor that could only speak of a deranged mind. Always interesting to see who came upon these borders. The dame's obsidian bodice rose and fell slowly as she watched Canttina approach the she wolf. Trailing behind, her movements were languid and graceful, until she would come to a stop behind her beloved Queen. "Good day stranger. The name's Raven, part of the Empress' council." She stated, then moved to her Queen's side, running the tip of her long tail along the mahogany daemon's flank in an affectionate, silent greeting. Waiting for a response from either creature, she stood at the side of the larger she wolf, exotic, bi coloured eyes looking the newcomer over.

Speech
Thought
Others

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-14-2013, 05:00 PM

She stood tall but was towered by the ebony darling before her. Eyes scanned the behemoth in interest. She rolled her freshly marred shoulders in pain but did not show any sign of it. Her head tilted, eyes bored into the eyes of the woman before her. She felt the presence of Raven before her eyes even landed upon the inky blob. Her head swiveled as her women spoke. She introduced herself properly and Canttina met that with a nod. Her tail tickled Raven's rear gently. Ryu then began to speak, stating her purpose. The masked bitch giggled gently, "Mmm, how wonderful. What are your strengths? What is it you ask of my darling Amenti?" The daemon slithered closer, breathing in the scent of the other insane being.

Speech,

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM

"I am in love with the word of death, and the being of it all"

There was another woman, how wonderful, she could feel heat building up in her body from the excitement. Her paws shifted in the snow, as she looked at the ship. What an interesting place to live, and the smile never left her face as she did so. There was something terribly wrong with her, it was plain to see, and some just plain didn't like it and rejected her, not that she cared anyway. Her tail moved back and forth as the other approached, showing her affection towards the empress. Did they all flutter around them, like little rats. She was part of the council and not a slave, but it seemed like if they were all little rats, they could all burn in hell together couldn't they? Ryu's mouth widened and opened, showing off her teeth, and tongue that hung out of her mouth slightly. Fascination across the strange demons face as she starred at Raven. Those eyes were pretty, but Canttina's skull was far more alluring. She shut her mouth as Canttina spoke again, the chuckle was just amazing.
"I am a cold blooded murder. Ryouta loves death and all it's being. I make sure things are dead.....dead. Tearing them apart limb from limb. I am loyal, Ryouta does not betray even if she does urge to tear apart and kill! I am a warrior." She spoke, tilting her head, fashioning it to scoop her eyes over the two of them. If only her eyes were red, maybe that would fit the demon far more. But it almost seemed like she was another being all together. She liked the two of them, liked them already. As the demon straightened her head again, she drowsily looked over at Canttina. "I am fascinated by you as well." She said, Ryu was truthful, and only certain wolves could call her Ryu. Her full name was kept for the mild minds who could never understand the dark thoughts that went around in that skull of hers. Fire burned, and she had escaped it, and she had torn apart the man who had helped make her. Oh how she had loved his screaming as she nearly ate, him, alive.

Speech,

Raven

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 08:56 PM
As the dark pelted she wolf spoke of her qualifications to join Amenti, the small shadow was impressed. A murderess was always useful to the pack, they could be directed to kill someone, be made an assassin. When this Ryouta mentioned an interest in her beloved Queen, the dark woman choked back a growl. She felt a strange sense of possessiveness over the daemon, and didn't want to share her with this deranged woman. She put on a mask of cold detachment to keep from speaking her thoughts.

Looking to her lovely Queen, she watched her face, searching for a reaction, but saying absolutely nothing while she waited for a response from either of them. Why get yourself into something when you can jut watch and see how things play out, then manipulate until the outcome is what you desired? It always seemed easier to the obsidian demoness, so she never strayed from the theory. Exotic, two toned eyes examined the newcomer coldly, scrutinizing her every detail, wondering if her beautiful Canttina would feel something for her other than her blind lust that she felt for generally everything that breathed.

"Speech"