Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 11:49 AM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

This land was foreign. It was one of many places she had seen since leaving home, but was the most populated. It was evident th at many wolves resided here, this was thee home. And she planned to make it hers. The Queen pressed forward, hues of red silk dancing in the morning sun. She was up early, determined to make the most of today. Perhaps she would find some familiar faces. It seemed as though everyone from her pack had left and maybe this is were they came. Or maybe she would stumble upon the elusive man known as her father. NEver before had she met the man, and really had no interest in doing so. It wouldn't faze her if she found him or not. It was clear that he had no desire to be in her life.

With her crown held high, thick plume curled over her hips the woman pushed forward. Soft grass caressing her paws as she moved along the cliffs. It was such a strange place, it seemed like this place would be island with all the water. Sentive ears heard the crashing of eaves below but paid little heed to them. She had no interest in the lean, she was here for a reason. Fate had led her here. Tossing back her crown, the Queen let loose her melody. Letting the world know of her presene.

<3

I was born to runSibelle Armada

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-11-2013, 03:11 AM

He would hear the call from quite a ways away; moving off at a resolute trot the go and inspect the feminine tones that had so desperately cried for attention. Lured perhaps, merely by the gender of the lady that had chosen to request company, encouraged by the potential of adding yet another fertile banshee to his booming numbers. However as he would glide the rocky premises with seamless brilliance, something oddly familiar would begin to tickle in the back of his throat. It would take him quite some time to reach the peaks of the inclination, ruby gaze falling upon the russet bodice of a babe that bore immediate allure; however she were so familiar it cause him to cease upon the iron paths, nostrils quivering as he tried to gravely to confirm the girls identity. His immediate thoughts would be no less than a swoop at Shaari, the mother of Taurig (he held back a jaw-clench of distaste) whom he had re-inseminated barely 14 months ago upon the collection of his once-was-son. Ahah! Could it be? Eagerly he would saunter towards her, lips parting amidst the formation of a smirk as he would call ahead, ?You do look so oddly familiar, little auburn.?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2013, 10:10 AM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

The wolves of this land clearly had no idea of the importance of being in her presence. She stood alone at the cliff, with only the sounds of her breathing and the waves to keep her company. Haunches drooped, coming into gentle contact with the earth. Fiery plume curled around her, resting on her paws. A voice caressed the canals of her ears, turning her attention to the ghost that approached her, a smirk tugging at his pale features. She felt as though something should be familiar about this wolf, something her mother had told her. She searched the caverns of her mind, trying to place a story to this strange face.

"I'm afraid you have the advantage here." Melodic tones dripped from her russet jaws, vibrant eyes watched the phantom. Bodice remained sitting tall, young gaze unwavering. Could this be her father? The stories her mother told of a pale ghost coming, sweeping in with grace, coming only when he needed something. Her father. For now she kept her jaws shut, verdant gaze meeting the ruby gaze of her father. "Unless you speak of my mother." Lyrics spilled from her lips casually, head tilting gently to the left.

<3

I was born to runSibelle Armada

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-12-2013, 06:43 AM

He would watch curiously as the attractive babe would lower to the earth, baring an undeniable grace that was presentable only as his royal family line. It would be undeniably what gave the vulpess? identity away, as she would twist with an admirable elegance to expose the vivacious emeralds of her poisonous gaze; the ghoul pausing squarely upon his roadway to give her a respected distance, one granted only to those of his blood, those who were deserving. He chuckled weakly, amused by her play, but her clear self-assurance, ?Shaari, was that her name?? he snickered proudly, ?My oh my, such a beautiful little ruby could only boast to be my daughter, no? The daughter of a King?? How more perfect could it be? Barely days ago his sister had reunited beneath his rule, and now, purely by chance, the younger sister of his betrayed son would meander so near to Kingdom. Just on time, too.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2013, 11:37 PM

The ghost stopped his approach, giving her a respectable girth. Her mothers named rolled off his tongue with evident pride and arrogance. So this was her father. It was now set in stone, not simply a belief, but cold, hard facts. "The daughter of a King? As lovely as that sounds, what would cause you to travel so far to see my mother?" A delicate brow lifted. She never did know the reason he had visited her mother that day.

Verdant gaze settled on the figure of her father. This was a man that she knew nothing about. King? Was he truly a king? She couldn't picture the phantom as anything less. He carried himself with a certain grace that could only belong to royalty. While she loved and adored her mother, she was a kind woman, the total opposite of the man that stood before her. She was a year, and her father hadn't even sought her out. Why would he seem so pleased to see her now?

The Queen was oblivious to the turmoil that surrounded her father. For the moment she would get to know him as much as she felt she needed to know and then she would move on. If her father was here then surely there was more of her family in the area, right?

Speech,