ardent

The Misunderstood

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 08:46 PM

It would seem silly to others who were watching, a strangely shaped creature hopping back and forth among the rocks littered in this area. Since Zoboomafoo didn't travel much he had to stay fit, he couldn't lose the strength in his limbs, if he did then he was good as dead. So there he was, bounding from one rock to another, tail out behind him to help keep him balanced. The lemur would even hop down and go around on the grass, his focused on the path before him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 09:09 PM
A large hellish looking she wolf would trot down a path, when a flurry of movement caught the dame's mismatched orbs. Picking up her pace, she found a strangely shaped creature hopping between rocks and running across a patch of grass. She stood behind it, head cocked to the side quizzically as she tried to decipher what the animal was. It had a long tail like a cat, but it's body was like nothing she'd ever seen. Almost like a squirrel, but it had long dew claws on it's paws. "I don't mean to be rude, but... What in the world are you?" She asked, chuckling slightly to ease any immediate feelings of fear or aggression. Her head was tilted at an angle, her eyes quickly flickering over it's body in an attempt to figure out the puzzle as she waited.

"Speech"

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 09:18 PM

Round and round the little man went, his breathing starting to get fast and heavy. He had been going for some time now, and thought it would be a good time to rest, hopping over to a rock when a voice suddenly spoke form behind him. From the tone it didn't seem like an aggressive creature, and when he turned around to see a large wolf standing there he would only smile at her. Not all wolves were friendly, this he knew, but he had come to figure out whether one was of the nasty or nice type. From the way this one held itself, she seemed like an okay wolf.
"Only thing rude is not giving a name mi'lady." He would chuckle, sitting down on a rock, taking few moments to catch his breath before looking back to the wolf. "The name is Zoboomafoo, and in my homeland my kind are called lemurs. Sort of like monkeys but we spend most our time on the ground."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 09:36 PM
The small, interesting creature spoke, and the ebony and russet fae was pleased by the lack of outright terror in his eyes. "Oops! Sorry, I'm Udosa." She told him, grinning. She stepped closer as the animal rested on a rock, settling herself on her haunches, hoping for an interesting conversation. Lemur. That's what this Zoboomafoo was. She shook out her wild, unruly mane of fur that grew around her neck like a lion's, dislodging flakes of snow that had fallen into the thick ebony fur. "I have never heard of lemurs or monkeys." She told him, smiling in a manner that was both sheepish and yet, was still happy.

"What were you just up to?" She asked him, curious as to why the lemur was bouncing back and forth among the rocks, and racing about on the ground. She had never been a particularly shy wolf, except when the situation called for it. So she had no qualms about speaking her mind to the interesting lemur called Zoboomafoo. Wrapping her tail around her broad, powerful paws, she watched him with interest, taking in the unfamiliar features of the exotic animal.

"Speech"

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 03:53 PM

The woman introduced herself as Udosa, making the man hum to himself. It was one of many strange names he had come to find since arriving I these lands, but they would never match the names of others he had met on his travels. It was interesting, it seemed like each area named in a distinct way. Like a group of wolves he met a few years back, named themselves after the things in their surroundings, simple in sound but unique to each individual, no two had the same name.

The woman even grinned at him, seeming to warm up to his presence within seconds, same for him. She did not show any signs of aggression, just a friendly gal looking for somebody to talk to. As she shook herself he noticed her little mane going on, fur longer around her neck, looked so soft. He suddenly felt an urge springing up, one he had not had in some time now. It had been forever since he last got to pet somebody, to have that calming effect on the body, as if he would just float into the air. Yes, he had t touch this one, it looked wonderful.

Realizing he was staring, Zabu would quickly shake his head and focus on what she was saying. She never heard of lemurs or monkeys, what, how could she not hear about them?! He couldn't believe it, nearly everyone should have known of the swinging banshees, causing trouble in the trees. He would need to inform her of them, she was missing out. The topic wouldn't stay on that for long though, soon she was asking him what he was doing when she had approached.

With a chuckle he would stand back up and stretch out his arms, a quiet crack coming from them before he hopped off and stood before her.
?I was exercising Miss Udosa, I haven't been too active lately and so I was just keeping myself in shape. Never know what will come after me, ya know?? He would drop to all four, his gaze staring straight ahead, up and down his body would go in a cute little display of push-ups. He would go low to the ground to a point where his belly fur was brushing against the grass, then he would lift himself back up.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 04:14 PM

Udosa saw the lemur's eyes rest on her thick mane, the wild, untameable growth of fur around her neck. She had not received this reaction from someone in quite some time, which left her without a thought as to how to react. Deciding she would simply wait and see, she returned from her thoughts just in time to her Zoboomafoo explain what he was doing before she had diverted his attentions. Exercising? She had never had to worry about that, since she spent most of her life travelling, exploring, adventuring. She let a noise of interest fall from her lips, nodding slightly. While the lemur used his forepaws to lift and lower himself to the ground repeatedly, Udosa took a great interest in watching him inact this strange movement.
"Interesting. You should come adventuring with me some time, that would definitely keep you in shape." She offered, chuckling lightly. She had always been fit, since she was always walking, running, resting, hunting. That was really all she did when she wasn't meeting new wolves and having interesting conversations.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 04:44 PM

The woman's voice would bring a smirk to the man, stopping at fifteen push-ups, sitting back on his rump and looking up at her. She told him that he should go adventuring with her some time, would definitely keep him in shape. It was a nice offer, the man didn't have anywhere he should be, so he could do whatever he liked.
"Sounds like a good offer, I accept." With that the lemur would turn, move up onto his hind-limbs and hop up onto a nearby boulder. With a laugh Zabu would whip around and jump at the woman, before she could react he was on her back. He would pop himself down behind her shoulders, legs holding her so he wouldn't fall off, a hand gently gripping her mane and his other pointing towards the land before them. "Today, we adventure! Giddy up!" He yowled in a playful manner, gently kicking the woman's side to move forth.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-12-2013, 05:01 PM

She heard his voice as the lemur accepted her invitation to adventure with her, then suddenly, he was sitting on her back, gripping her mane and pointing onwards. The woman let out a barking laugh, her two toned eyes being squinted shut as she lowered her head and simply laughed at the suddenness of it, and the hilarious choice of words from the lemur.
"Onward then!" Udosa cried, leaping forward and galloping across the terrain with ease. Long, muscular legs ate up the distance like nothing, her eyes choosing a place that struck her fancy, and she ran. "Where to, Zoboomafoo?" She asked the lemur, glancing over her shoulder at him as she gradually slowed her pace to a trot across the open ground. She never had a place in mind, she simply walked to wherever she felt she should go, whatever direction her feet took her. Today, she had a partner in this adventure, and it only seemed fair that he should choose where they went. It was common courtesy to let the guest decide what happened, and that's just what she intended.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2013, 05:37 PM
ooc: fontamo bay

It was all in good fun, and Udosa didn't seem to mind, she laughed and even went with it. She galloped forward, crossing over the terrain as if they were gliding across the land, asking where they should go. He would think about it, there were lots of areas he had come across and explored a bit before moving onto the next. So perhaps they could find one he had not yet looked at, explore it together and maybe they could begin getting to know each other since it seemed like they would become good friends.
"To the shore nearby, those rocks! Maybe something interesting is over there." He would point to the east, a rocky pile visible in the distance.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2013, 10:56 AM

She heard the lemur cry out to head for a beach, so the hellish looking dame kicked up her heels and sprinted onwards, her giant feet soon striking sand and spraying up the turf violently. Grinning, she ran straight into the surf, swimming out into the salty waters and barking at the waves. "So, you enjoying the ride so far?" She asked with a giggle, treading the water efficiently with massive, slightly webbed feet and well muscled legs. She was starting to get bored of the deep, black waters, and decided to start paddling towards the shore once more. Shaking out her fur as best she could with the large duo toned creature on her back, she let her tongue loll from her mouth.

Looking over her shoulder, she grinned at Zabu and gave her tail a little wag. "So, where to now? The South, North? Or should we go and search out some food here first? I hear the fish in the ocean are great, if you can catch 'em." She told the man, grinning over her shoulder. Her muscles were starting to get sore, so she began wandering up and down a small length of beach. While she waited for a reply from the long tailed creature, she watched the waves. Far out in the distance, she could spot a few small fish leaping through the air and disappearing into the waves.

"Speech"

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
11-06-2013, 05:59 PM

"Indeed I am miss Udosa!" The lemur would laugh, hanging onto the woman tightly when she had gone into the water. They wouldn't be there long though, the woman would make her way out of the water, shake herself off then move off along the shore. This was nice, very nice for the man. After a few minutes she would then speak up again, asking where they should head, or if they should catch something to eat first like fish. With a thoughtful sigh he would grab his chin and look up to the sky wondering which they should do. "Food first, though I prefer my berries." He'd chuckle.

-exit zabu-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
11-06-2013, 06:16 PM
His voice filled her auds, as he spoke of his preference for the vegetarian lifestyle. The hellish fae wrinkled up her nose in distaste, since she preferred meat, meat, and more meat. Though the occasional fruit was always nice, raspberries being her favourite. When the male lemur leapt from her back and took his leave, the ebony and russet dame made only a small gesture of farewell by calling out a soft 'goodbye'. Then, she picked herself up and trotted off, headed to the next great place. Maybe she would meet another cool creature, maybe she would find a place to live, who knew? In life, anything could happen.

.:Udosa--Off for another adventure!:.

"Speech"