Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun

Nakita

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 09:07 AM
user posted image

Ok, so I brought in this little beauty, Nakita! She is my fiery and passionate russian girl, but she's also quite stubborn and scarcastic. She is 2 years old, but is not inexpirienced in the least. She has some scars from previous battles, but they are mostly hidden under her fur. She is the heir to her family's leadership, and knows her way around things, though she can get into trouble despite this.

Right now I'm looking for friends, enemies, battle-sisters/brothers... or whatever you guys can come up with! I don't want to get over my head with threads, so I will only be doing a few for now though. Anything except maiming her or claiming her into a pack would be great! If possible I would like her to get to know the packs around Ala before she decides on which one to join, but she will definitely end up joining one sooner or later.

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 10:21 AM
I would love to thread her with Artemis! c:
Artemis is quite different from Nakita in the sense that she is fairly composed even when angered; she rarely displays any trace of emotion other than the occasional smirk. She is a year old but when it comes to battle she is experienced due to her upbringing beneath her mother who basically had Artemis and her siblings just to create competent militants, so maybe Nakita and Artemis could end up becoming "battle sisters" as you put it -- as in they could fight often to gain more experience in battle? We could have normal threads as well, too, because I believe they could either become fast friends or fast enemies. Either or would be interesting~ c:

Nakita

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 10:31 AM
She sounds quite interesting! Their personalities seem to clash in that Artemis is cold and calm while Nakita is hot-headed and bold XD
I can see them getting along in a way, but also picking at eachother's nerves at the same time lol.

Would you like to start a thread, or should I?

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm on vacation at the moment, but if you'd like to start the thread I'll be able to reply to it tomorrow when I get back c:

Nakita

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 11:27 AM
sounds good to me! I will hopefully get the thread up today XD

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 11:32 AM
She can thread with any of my characters. xD Maybe Kar, if you'd like~

Nakita

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Sure, sounds fun!
Could you start, or should I?

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 10:13 AM
If you could start that'd be wonderful. If not I'll try to get up a post by Saturday at the latest.

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 11:47 AM
She should meet Karmen. c:

Nakita

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2013, 05:49 PM
haha, sure! I was actually looking at Karmen earlier XD
Could you start? I still need to start the one for Kar.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Your girl is gorgeous! We could definitely thread, with any of my characters :)

Nakita

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013, 09:15 PM by Nakita.)
Thank you <3
I would love to! You can choose which character you want her to meet :)
Though I do like Isardis, Cynder, and Satis. But choose whoever! Don't let what I like stop you from her meeting a nicer character XD