ardent

Within The Snowfalls

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 09:32 PM

The snows had come, and just as Zanire told him she had fallen into the deep sleep that was known as hibernation. The young male continued to stay in the den that the two had found, taking comfort in her presence even if she wouldn't be able to talk to him until she woke up in the spring. Kar could hardly wait until that day. Already he missed Zanire's voice, her gentle way of speaking to him. But he knew that she would wake once Spring came.

Kar slowly left the den, stepping out into the Valley that was held in winter's grasp. The male twitched his ears, scenting the air for a sign of prey. A rabbit had passed by not long ago... but that wasn't going to be big enough to satisfy his hunger today. The brute started to walk off, heading to the South. He was going to make a check on Mako soon, just to be sure that his friend was doing alright.

Before long Kar came to the river that lazily ran through the territory. He lowered his head, lapping at the cool water while the chilly breeze ruffled his fur.

Speech, Thought

Deception

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 09:40 PM

I have a heart I swear I do

But just not baby when it comes to you

I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch

Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood

Carnivore animal, I am a Cannibal

Walk "Talk!" Think

Just as the snows arrived so had she; Deception quite having picked a place to call home. Odd as it was truly it was better then being a rogue and on her own, curiosity was what had brought her out and about not to mention out of the pack territory. Not having met one wolf save for the albino King at Glaciem Deception had decided to poke around the place she called home only to find a den to claim for her self; not having expected to meet anyone however the ashen fiend had set out to explore and her paws had brought her to this strange snow covered place.

Those mismatched eyes stared blankly ahead as the fiend moved forth at a steady pace yet with oddly careful placement of those paws of hers. Proving to avoid holes and large rocks of which would leave her with sore paws. The boy hadn't been noticed as she moved forward, simply moving in one direction. That mind was els were even in turn taking little notice of her surroundings.

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 09:50 PM

After taking in his fill of water the brute slowly lifted his head, the scent of a stranger reaching his nose. He turned his head, his green eyes fixing upon the ash colored femme who was starting to walk past. It seemed that she hadn't taken notice of his presence, and well, with the wind on his side, that wasn't necessarily too hard to believe.

Kar's tail began to swish back and forth as he approached the female, a friendly smile on his face. "Hello there!" He came to a stop, not wanting to approached the female too fast to startle her. His tan tipped ears twitched with excitement. It was the first time he had seen another wolf in a couple of days. Perhaps she would be a new friend?

Speech, Thought

Deception

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 09:57 PM

Walk "Talk!" Think

Those eyes blinked once then twice as the sound of paws steps proved to break her trance bringing Deception back to the world around her; stopping that head turned to look at the green eyed male. Rough by the smell of it and he was a good deal young a year younger then her roughly. A brow rose as those mismatched gems took in his odd appearance. "What are you doing all the way out here?" He seemed oddly friendly acting a bit like a pup in her eyes. Flicking an ear as she listened for any others that maybe in the area and why did she smell bear? Was it because he had been near one recently or was there on in the area?

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Kar's smile did not fade as she asked her question. To the female he might have been acting pup-like, but to Kar greeting everyone this way was natural. Of course when you grow up in different lands your ways of greeting others, as well as carrying and presenting yourself, proved to be different. Besides that, Kar hadn't necessarily run into any wolves with evil or cruelty in their heart... so he had no reason to change his ways.

"I'm living here, at least for the time being." Kar had settled down some, though his tail still swished slowly behind him. "My name is Kar, by the way. Are you staying around here as well?"

Speech, Thought

Deception

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 10:25 PM

Walk "Talk!" Think

Deception merely finished her observation of the male near her an ear flicked as she debated yet the male proved not to give her much to think about. Rather she found him utterly simple in all ways of the word; strange as it was even with his hyper-like attitude at meeting others. "Hm, seems a rather dull and lonely place to call home." Speaking almost flatly to the boy as she stepped forward once more only to turn and fully face him. "No, I am not staying here. I have a place to call home and a pack." A simple statement for the women; did he not smell the pack on her?

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 10:38 PM

Kar frowned a bit as she started to reply to him. Did the valley truly seem that bleak and lonely? Perhaps it was because he had Zanire, despite her hibernating at the moment, that he didn't truly feel alone. Besides that, his trips to Wolfpaw Lake kept him fairly happy. He lowered his ears slightly, frowning as the she wolf spoke again. He supposed that there were enough scents on her coat to make up a pack, rather then simply a large family.

Not everyone lived the life a rogue traveler... or moved in small family groups as he had. "R-right... sorry..." Kar looked crestfallen for a moment, but then a small smile returned to his face again. "What's your pack like?" The brute shifted a bit, watching the femme with interested eyes. He hadn't really learned anything about the packs that existed in Alacritis. Since meeting Zanire he was less interested in them he had been when he was alone.

Speech, Thought