Medium
player
10-07-2013, 06:20 PM
OOC Name: Shelby
How did you get here?: On the S.S. Procrastination

Character's Name: Athena Armada
Season of birth: Fall
Size: 36 inches (when full grown)
Appearance description: When she is born, this fea will have a solid coat of darker gray covering her little body with only soft patches of slightly lighter color along her back to hint at a change in color as she grows. Once she reaches adulthood, her thick, silky fur will lighten to a light silver hue, with only marks under her striking eyes and the tips of her ears retaining the darker gray she had been born with. Her irises split into two colors, with green circling her pupils and crimson making up the outer rim. She strides forward with long, graceful limbs, strong muscles winding around her form and hiding under her glorious silver fur. This warrior will stand thirty six inches tall once she is full grown, her body deceivingly thin and womanly. Under her long coat of fur hides the strong body of a fighter. Athena, at her full grown height, matches her mother at thirty-six inches tall.
Duty: TBA when she gets a little older :3

Okaaaay, so I know I technically have like 14 weeks of probation right now for like seven of my chars being "inactive" but I got Athena soooooo long ago. I just completely forgot to make her account. Is there any way I could make her account anyway now? I can buy some reductions, but it will be like 1400 gems and that's kind of crazy.

Also, I've bought char slots in the past that have freed up so I'm up to 11 slots now. (Just an FYI).

<3 you, mean it

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-12-2013, 02:24 PM
If a character slot has been purchased for her please link it here. You can't use slots for other characters that have been dropped/killed off, it has to be repaid each time.

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-12-2013, 06:42 PM
I was told (I can't remember by who) that if we bought a slot we kept it forever. Is this wrong? It should be stated in the gem store if it is. I'm pretty sure I've used old char slots that I've bought before. For Jian in fact I think

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-12-2013, 06:55 PM
you do keep it forever.

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
10-13-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh good! Sooo can Athena be accepted now? Lol

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-13-2013, 08:03 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]