gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-13-2014, 01:09 AM

Slowly but surely he would find his siblings one by one. First Isolde, then Amalia. It made him feel even more confident about his decision to return to Alacritis, but he knew there was still a long road ahead of him if he was going to be reunited with them all or even just a large portion on them. The two wolves at the top of his list to find next were his brother and their mother and he kind of hoped maybe finding one would lead him to the other. He had wandered back down out of the north after his meeting with Amalia, satisfied that if he needed her he would be able to find her again with her living in Bevroren. It was a relief to be out of the ice and snow and he thought to himself again how it was a wonder that his sister put up with the colder weather.

He came to the edge of a steep cliff, peering down over the edge with wide sea blue eyes. With a chuckle he took a step back from the edge and turned around, peering out into the trees. So far it seemed that only luck had brought him together with his siblings so he hoped that maybe luck would continue to be on his side. It was all he had to go on at this point after all.

"Talk" "You" Think

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-17-2014, 12:30 AM

Caeto had picked up the scents of his family up north, but he no longer had a drive to find them. But when he decided to climb the cliffs today, Leo's scent had picked up his head and it was almost as if anger shot through his veins. He would bolt, running to the smell of his brother and would slide to the sight of him, stopping only a few feet away.

"Aaron!" He would shout, obviously not thrilled to see him.

Caeto had called for him months and months ago, he had drowned his nostrils in that smell, and he never came. Sure Caeto didn't approach him then, but he wouldn't forget that day. At least he wouldn't forgive that day for a long while. He didn't even wonder how his brother would react. He acted as if Leo knew exactly what his deal was. Caeto didn't show any emotion, but his eyes were piercing knives into his skin.

Walk"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-17-2014, 08:41 AM

speech

Well, this certainly wasn't the reaction he had been expecting or hoping for. Suddenly Caeto would rush toward him, but the look on his brother's face was far from excited or happy. In fact, he looked down right angry. Leo's ears flicked back at Caeto's exclamation of his name, his real first name at that instead of the nickname he usually went by. It was like getting scolded by your parents and them using your full name, somehow it had an extra little sting. Their matching blue eyes met he was genuinely confused by the anger he saw there. What had he done?

"Caeto!" he finally responded, his tone holding much more excitement and joyfulness than his brother's had. He smiled, trying to brush off Caeto's odd greeting. "Is something wrong?" Clearly Leo didn't know what had his brother so disgruntled and couldn't remember anything that he had done that would give him a reason to be mad at him so hopefully Caeto would shed some light on the situation.

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-21-2014, 12:40 AM

Leo would act as if nothing had ever happened, but Caeto wouldn't believe it. He could have just slipped through the deserts that day, his scent lingering in the sands for long after he left.

Caeto would settle his attitude a little before actually speaking, though he kept a sharp gaze to his brother before flicking to the ground and around. "I called for you." A hurt voice almost erupted from his throat, eyes still staying away. "You were there." A statement, only to make it seem like he was at fault. Maybe Caeto was.

Leo was his brother, he knew that. He always would be. Caeto's temper was always out of hand, only this time it was worse. It was damaged. He had spent what seemed like decades looking for the family he had left behind. He was dedicated, and then he finally gave himself the heart to drop it. He was ready to lose it, he did. But now that he had let that take over him everyone was coming back into his life.

It hurt.

Walk"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
11-05-2014, 02:34 AM

Caeto's statement took him off guard. He was there? Where? It honestly didn't make a whole lot of sense to him since he had traveled over probably hundreds of miles in the last few months, but that didn't make Caeto any less upset. Leo's ears flicked back unhappily as he watched his brother. He knew the disappointment that followed calling for someone and them not appearing. He wanted this reunion to be a happy one, but apparently that wasn't going to be the case.

"I'm sorry," he finally answered, willing to take the blame for this if it made things better for his brother. "When I was traveling I was moving around pretty quickly, I might not have been in earshot when you called... I honestly didn't know. I'm sorry, Caeto. I've missed you." He tried to smile, hoping that his brother could forgive him and they could have a proper reunion.

"Talk" "You" Think

Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-05-2014, 08:23 PM

Bull shit. He thought. He refused to believe that Leo just didn't hear the call. He ignored it, he knew it. His eyes would burn with fury, but soon he wouldback off, closing his sapphires and regaining some part of himself. But he was not forgiving. Sorry wasn't cutting it. His chin would turn away, eyes still closed, and a single word.

"Okay."

And maybe in the middle of his sentence he would turn, walk away, and make his way down the cliffside. Nothing his brother would say could stop. Of course he could run up to Caeto and just push him off the edge, but really?

-Exit Caeto (Unless pushed off the cliff LOL jk)-

(OOC: We can have another thread, Caeto will be much more loving lol. You'd want me to make it?)

Walk"Talk"