Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 12:51 AM

Sniffing the cool air that surrounded her, Trica could smell the heavy scent of a female alpha. The perfume bathed over her as she gathered all of the courage she could muster before sprinting to the very border of Bevroren. This was it. Finally, after two years she could see wolves again. Just the thought of that alone boiled the excitement she had brewing in her since the day she decided to find a pack to call her own. Once she had smelled the sweet scent of the alpha leader, she knew Bevroren was her future home.
Parting her soft, white muzzle Trica let out a courageous howl, letting the pack know that she was present and meant no harm. She only wanted a place to call her own. As her long tail wagged in a nervous excitement she could feel the soft snow crunch beneath her shifting paws. It was as frigid as ice and she could feel it to the very tip of her muzzle as she shifted. She just hoped that the alpha wouldn't be long...

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-13-2014, 01:38 AM

Luckily for her visitor Athena was out and about already today. It was the first day in a week or so that she had felt like being out and active and she was going to take advantage of it. She was doing a patrol along the edge of the mile-high woods in fact when a howl rang out, calling her to the border. Her dark ears perked up, noticing from the volume of it that whoever it was must be close by. Athena picked up her pace a bit and sure enough she spotted the pale form up ahead. She took just a moment to shake out her fur before continuing on. Being pregnant did not give her a reason to let appearances slip. She gave a light bark in greeting as she approached the stranger, looking the pale girl over. A slight smile touched her muzzle as she stopped a comfortable distance away. "Hello. I'm Athena Armada, the Soeverein here. What brings you to my borders?"

Speech
Thought

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 01:46 AM

As she stood waiting Trica thought that she could hear the soft rustle of fur. She shook out her own long fur before she heard the soft thuds of pawsteps on the snow. Trica looked up and right into the eyes of the Alpha of Bevroren. She stood erect though she wagged her tail slightly and lowered her ears so the Queen would know that she meant no harm.Well, I have decided to come ask if I could possibly join your pack? I have traveled many miles in the search of the right one and I could tell the moment I stepped by the border that this was it. Trica bowed lower, her small body making it seem like Athena was a giant. Still wagging her tail she directly her gray eyes back to the Alpha, hoping that she wouldn't be kicked out of the pack.

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-13-2014, 01:54 AM

The woman's response wasn't surprising. The only wolves that showed up at the borders were either alphas from other packs or wolves seeking entry. This was one of the later. She looked over the small girl again before her ruby and emerald gaze met back up with the silver gaze of this stranger, smiling a little at the girl's obvious excitement. "Well, why don't you start out with your name and what skills you have and we'll go from there?" she replied, her smile widening slightly as she settled onto her haunches and her tail curled around her haunches. She watched the other girl curiously, wondering what could have brought her here of all places and wondering why she chose Bevroren. Those were all questions that could be asked later though, she supposed. It was just always a point of curiosity for her to see why others that weren't Armada would seek out Bevroren's safety.

Speech
Thought

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 02:06 AM

Noticing the Alpha's smile, Trica relaxed a bit and followed Athena's lead to sit down. She thought thoroughly about the questions, she obviously didn't want to make herself seem like a bragger and she definitely didn't want to seem like she was no good..."Well, my name is Trica, Ica for short if you really wanted a short name I guess. Umm... well I guess I would say that my skill is surviving. No matter what obstacles I have to face or what the wind throws my way I survive. Now, of course I can hunt, after all how can you live as a loner for a full year and not know how to hunt? Oh and I can fight. Medicine is not my thing though." Trica cringed visibly at the thought of smelling herbs all day and dealing with wolf's gruesome scabs.She shook her head to clear away the thoughts before looking back up at Athena. Trica wagged her tail across the snow as she waited for the Alpha's response.

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-13-2014, 02:18 AM

speech,

Athena listened to the smaller woman's responses with interest, nodding in understanding. She herself had lived as a loner most of the earliest parts of her life so she could understand what the woman meant by surviving. "Hunting and fighting are both good skills to have." She paused for just a moment, pondering the girl. She felt like she was generally a good judge of character and she didn't sense any ill intent in this woman so she didn't see any reason to turn her away. "I think you would make a fine hunter for us, Trica. Once you get settled in you should look for Aritta, she is our other hunter. You two are actually similar in size so maybe the two of you can trade pointers." She smiled, her tail wagging against the snow a little behind her. "Welcome to Bevroren, Trica."

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 02:24 AM

Trica refrained herself from tackling the Alpha and licking her. A hunter! Wow.. she was so excited to start her new life that she barely even thought of her old one. She happily got up and followed Athena into the borders of Bevroren. Once she made it inside the borders she already felt at home.

Speech,