ardent

Destiny and Chance

Seth

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 05:23 PM

He knew of the tensions between his home now, and what was once his home, Tortuga. One of Isardis's own children, had left Glaciem and taken over Tortuga, but that hadn't stopped him from seeking out the lands again where he had been borne. He did not come to seek entry, no, the yearling was happy in Glaciem, rather he came, interested to see what had become of any of his siblings, as they had lost track of each other such a long time ago. He barely remembered them, they hadn't been that old when their parents vanished. Where would they have found themselves or perhaps he was the only one left?

Arriving at the borders, he swallowed down his feelings of uncomfortableness, and came to a halt, a respectful distance away. Knowing full well, the alpha would be well in his rights to send him home, he tilted his head out letting out a deep baritone call, calling to see if any of his siblings would actually answer him, wondering if any of them remembered him, as vaguely as he remembered them. Settling back on his hauhces, he stared into the forest, his one good eye, looking deep into the forest, a cool wind brought a shiver down his spine, causing his fur to fluff up to provide some protection from the desolate air.

Speech,

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 07:31 PM

She had continued to reside within the borders of Tortuga, but ventured out often, mostly to seek out the company of Ares. Today was no different, she was headed towards the border when howl put a falter in her step. It was by no means familiar. But it wasn't a call for the Alpha to join, it was more of a call for family, as though someone wasn't sure if their family was still here. With a slight frown of confusion she changed her pace, heading toward the spot when the call originated from.

Two toned eyes settled on a most pale brute, with dark ebony markings along his face. He was the opposite of her, except for the strange coloring of his eyes. For a moment she thought of her siblings, her brothers and sister. This couldn't be her brother could it? "Hello, did you need help?" Tones called out softly to the pallid brute, confusion still written on her face. It had been so long since she had seen any of her family that she wasn't even sure what they looked like anymore, but this wolf, his markings were far to similar to her own to be just a coincidence.

Speech,

Seth

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 08:40 PM

There on the border, he let his mind wander back to his family, trying to conjure up even the faintest idea as to what he may see, what they may look like. Who they may be, however, it wasn't long until his call was answered by a curious looking black she-wolf, her ebony coat only marred by the strip of ivory protruding down her muzzle, gracing the top of her maw, an inverse copy to his own unique markings.

Blinking, he took in her words, his tail moving gently behind him, as he rose to his paws, lowering his head in an inclination of greeting. "Hello. I'm here.... Well, I'm here to see if any of my family, are still nearby. I'm the son of Loki and Nnoitra, the former of alpha of Tortuga... I don't know if you know any of their children?" He asked, his tone polite and conversational. As he spoke, he stared at her, something about her struck some sort of familiarity in him, he couldn't help but feel as if he had met her before, as if he knew her.

Speech,

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 08:50 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:500px; border:1px dashed #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#100201">

[i]Son of Loki and Nnoitra.{/i] The words hit her like a wall. A frown tugged down at her features, ears flipping back and forth between attention and flat against her skull before finally settling to loosely flip backwards. "Well I'm Devya, daughter of Loki and Nnoitra." She stated it matter of factly, though she sounded uncertain. What were the chances that this wolf who looked so similiar to her, would claim to be the son of her biological parents. It just didn't seem possible.

Mind was racing to process what was happening. This couldn't be true, she hoped it was. To finally be able to meet her family and get to know them. To finally have the peace of mind that she wasn't the lone survive of her family. The male had risen to his paws, he was clearly eager for information. But why not? Why did he suddenly come looking for his family? "Whats your name?"

Speech,

Seth

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 04:14 AM

Looking at the dame, he turned his head slightly so his orange eye could stare at her, taking in her appearance, when she introduced herself as Devya, and said she herself was a daughter of Loki and Nnoitra he internally flinched. This ebony creature was truly his sister? She prompted his name, and he stared at her blankly for a moment, before the stammering words left his jaws slowly. "Seth... My name's Seth." He murmured, staring at the creature aside from him, as if he was seeing a ghost. Though he had traveled back to his birth place, he hadn't really expected to see any of his siblings, rather expected to go home dissapointted.

Looking at Devya, he tried to think back, he tried to remember her. Who was she now? Obviously she seemed to reside in what was once her families lands, but was that where she was loyal? Would she even want to speak with him, or would she send him away? What would happen? The questions swirled around his mind, plaguing him, pulling at the darkest fears in the furthest corners of his mind, the nightmares the fears eating at him, dragging him down. What would happen now?

Speech,

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 10:45 AM

Seth. Somewhere is sounded familiar. She could almost hear her father calling out their names, requesting them all to join him. Jaws remains shut. She had no idea what to say top him. She didn't want to send him away but it had been so long sine she'd any of he siblings the she wasn't sure what to say. What was she suppose go say? If he was alive, could it be possible that their other siblings were alive too? It let her hopes soar a little. But it had been mere chance that he found her, how would they find their other siblings? Was that even possible? "Where have you been?" how did he survive? She barely made it out alive. Had her father not found her she would surely be dead.

Speech,

Seth

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2013, 06:18 PM
He was dumbfounded. He had hoped, prayed, even to find a sibling of his, but he had never actually expected... 'Where have you been?' Her question rang through the air, and he let out a small sigh. "I traveled north, and made it to Glaciem. Isardis took me in, and a she-wolf by the name of Irin raised me." His explanation was spoken lightly, and with a sigh. Would she hate him for fleeing for his life? He never would have survived had he stayed in the lands that he had been born in.

[short post is short]

Devya

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2013, 05:26 PM

She still couldnt believe that this was her brother. That she still had family that was still alive. "Have you found anyone else?" She could vaguely remember that she had multiple siblings, but she figured that they had all reached an unfortunate fate of death. But this brute that stood before her, Seth, her brother, was still alive. A slow smile began to cross her face. She wasn't alone in this world, she was not the last in her line.

Speech,