Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-30-2013, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 12:12 PM by Ravine.)

The black and white boy had been gone for a few months. He hadn't originally planned on being gone so long, but he had enjoyed exploring so much that he just kept exploring. At last he had returned to his birth pack. Sure he knew a few wolves from other places but Valhalla was the only place he could see himself living.

Pepper came to mind at the thought of other packs. She too was born a Valhallan wolf only she went rouge and joined Glaciem. He met her only a few days ago, but he knew her uncle well. He along with the alpha will want to know what she told him. He wondered if Chrysanthe was even still the alpha.

His nose tilted toward the sky and out came a voice that was some were between child and adult. When he was silent once more his hind quarters found the ground as white ears perked forward. Hopefully he would still be welcome, and hopefully they would believe what he had to say of the peppered lady.

Speech,

Thane

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Forward, forward did he go. Pull himself out of the ashen pit and rise to all four limbs did he do. No more did his broken leg hold him back. Fully healed and recovered Thane was on the path back to normalcy. His daughter had come home, as did his beloved. Despite the loss of her memory he would help her remember. There was much work to do but all but one were still home. And he waited for that one lost son to come home. Thane would wait forever if he had to, just like he had with Ookami. So he went back to wandering the borders looking for wolves to accept.

At this moment did the stars he could not see at this time of day bless him once more. A howl rang throughout the air as all too familiar yet slightly more mature vocals let loose a howl.

"Ravine..." he would whisper to himself in surprise as the man stopped dead in his tracks.

White lined ears perked up to listen until the sound seceded.Right after that did his gray legs carry him towards his son. Today was the day they would all be home, Ravine was the key, the last piece to the puzzle.

Dark gray paws would push off the earthen ground repeatedly,bringing the brute closer and closer to his son.

Slowing down to a jog, turning into a walk Thane finally had the boy in sight. Not a sound escaped his lips, and no emotion was shown from his deceiving features. He felt so happy inside, so excited that he was finally home.

Walking up to his son the man could not help but welcome his son home with a nuzzle atop his head. Taking a step back he would admire how much the boy had grown. He and his brother seemed to have had their heads fit their ears now. Their build looked stronger and lost was that lanky puppy look. Although, the puppy look was still cute. But Thane would never have that word pass his lips. Not more than a moment passed by though until a smile broke through the wolf's features.

"Welcome home son." he would proudly say in a welcoming voice.

Alas,his son was lost but has now been found, returned safely was he now, their family was complete again once more.

"Everyone's back home now. Your mother and sister have come home as well. Despite the fact that I may have been harsh on your sister disappearing I find that yelling is not my thing still. But just like I told your sister when she got home as well. Next time you go out on a big adventure you must tell me or your mother first. Understand?" he said

Looking at his boy now Thane knew his children were already past a year old, but only a year and one more season in. He knew all too well they wouldn't have to tell him once they matured a bit more. Then again it was even harder to have to let them go eventually.

Figuring hr would tell the boy of Ookami's memory loss after things were settled Thane would speak once more.

"I'm able to accept you back son. But if you seek out Chrysanthe if she does not come then I can help with that later. As for now we will wait a moment. In addition to that I have news for you, but do not be alarmed, everything's going to be alright..." he said

The man knew everything was on it's way back to normal. He would help Ookami remember while he tried to keep their children in check. All three of them were home now, safe and sound, and alive. Hope was not the only thing that flickered in his heart now. Determination stood alongside it, strong and firm as it would help him through the rest of the events.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-20-2013, 04:23 PM

His aqua eyes found his father the moment he appeared. No emotion was shown in his fathers features but the boy knew him well enough to know that he was happy to see him and that there was at least a small lecture waiting for him. Ravine still couldn't help but smile and wag his tail though.

As Thane greeted him with a nuzzle to the top of his head, Ravine nuzzled him back. As his father stepped back to admire him Ravine took the time to take in the sight of his father. Ravine may have changed as he grew from a cute puppy with ears and paws too large for the rest of him into a handsome young man, but his father hadn't changed. Or not that he noticed anyway. Their eyes still matched his fathers ears were still rimmed in white, his pelt was still grey. The only thing missing was uncle Cyril, who was almost always perched upon his fathers shoulders.

A moment of silence past before his father spoke a greeting. Thane had sounded proud, and Ravine was grateful for that. The smile on the boy's face only grew as he spoke "Thank you, Father. Its good to see you." His voice was that of a teenager, but the happiness in his voice was unmistakable.

His father's next words took him off guard as he hadn't known his mother and siblings had left as well. Still he listened until it was his turn to speak as his parents had taught him to be respectful. Ah, there was the lecture. He had known it was in there somewhere, yet he still felt bad. His father was right...and he should have told them where he was going. A small nod and a "Yes Sir." escaped his maw.

Words of acceptance left his father and reached Ravine's ears and a smile crossed his features once more. His father fallowed it up by offering to help him find Chrysanthe if she did not come to his call and that he had news but not to worry. As usual that made the boy worry but he did well to hid it. "What news?" he asked and then waited as patiently as he could stand to.

Speech,

Thane

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 05:00 PM
Proud he was, of his son, and all of his children. They were turning into fine young men and women. Listening to his son's reply, his words fell from his slightly matured tone. Thane would nod back as his son replied with a "Yes sir". The man was still proud, Ravine was mature, respectful, and had seemed to have taken all of his lessons to heart; the father would want nothing more or nothing less. After hearing the boy ask of the news the brute shifted once more before speaking. He would wait a moment, contemplating of how he should tell the boy of the recent activities. Looking back he made sure Cyril was not near, this was to be a father son conversation at the moment...

A sigh left his maw before aqua blue eyes looked up into the same eyes, but his son's.

"As I said you're mother ans sister have returned. Your sisterhad gone out on a little adventure as she claims but she is home now and safe. Preceding her return then came your mother. I found her by the border...she-she remembers a me a bit but something has happened. Something has happened to her memory Ravine, I'm not sure what she remembers and what she doesn't. I haven't told your brother or sister yet.Your sister is still all over the place while your brother may take it negatively..." he said before looking away for a moment.

Thane couldn't let his son see the emotions that shone through his eyes. The sadness, the defeat...but there was still hope and determination in there...

Looking back he would continue to speak.

"I told your mother I would help her remember. We are in the process of that. I need your help, and your brother's and sister's as well. She has to remember you three, surely she will. But don't forget, even if she may not remember you...if she can't remember...your mother still loves you very much, as do I; she's trying...we all are." he said finally before sitting patiently awaiting an answer from Ravine.

They would all get through this, together, they would.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-20-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2013, 05:29 PM by Ravine.)

Ravine waited silently for the answer to his question. Pestering his father would not get him his answer any sooner...if anything it would get his answer later. The boy watched as his father fidgeted. He assumed Thane was trying to think of how to say what ever it was that he had to say.

When his father looked up and into his eyes, Ravine looked back. When his father spoke, Ravine listened. Thane paused and looked away while Ravine took in everything his father had gotten out so far. His sister was still all over the place and Ryker was likely to take the news negatively. He had never expected his sister to run off like he had. He could see why his brother would think negatively of the situation but he couldn't see why their father hadn't told them.

The boy let the moment pass in silence and continued to listen when his father regained his composure. When his father finished speaking and sat in silence now waiting on Ravine to say something, the boy ran the information through his mind. He knew, without his fathers reminder that his parents loved him and always would. The other think he knew what that his siblings needed to be told what he had. "I will never forget that she loves me father. She is my mother, she gave me life she helped me when I needed it. There is no way in hell that I would turn her away when she needs me the most. You can count me in, but we still need to tell my siblings...no matter how they may react to the news." his voice was soft.

Speech,

Thane

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013, 12:17 PM by Thane.)
A small smile graced the man's lips as he listened to his son. A small nod was given. He took his boy's words to heart, for they were as wise as his own.

"Agreed, they will know soon, for I need all three of you to help...I'm also afraid that something else is going on beside this." he said before pondering what to say next.

"I'm sure you are aware of the tensions between Glaciem and our pack. A war is on the brim, a seige. I find that I will most likely join the fight along with the others from here and Seracia. But I won't be too deep in the trouble. I am most likely to inform Tortuga of the war. I do not know of when anything will take place but it will happen soon..." he said in a serious tone.

"You and your siblings and mother will most likely stay at home. If...if anything is to happen to me I will need you and your siblings to aid your mother. Other than that I will most likely return home, hopefully standing victorious alongside the others." he said before leaning forward to take his boy and pull him close before releasing him.

Many things were happening so fast. The man hoped he and many others of those who would fight in the war would return home safely. Thane could not imagine a life without his family...along with them having a life without him. But this all worried him deeply, he wanted to make they would all be safe at home. This brought up an idea;perhaps he would propose an idea of having a few warriors stay back at home to guard those at the pack. That thought brought up memories he had thought he had forgotten...during his first war before losing everything and coming to the lands of Alacritis is what worried him most, the experience. All of the warriors going to war leaving those at the pack lands. After the retreat they all came back to dead bodies. a shiver ran up the male's spine. Thane surely did not want that to happen again. he couldn't let a war tear apart his family again. This was all too familiar now. Watching his father die in battle, going home to find his mother and sister dead, everyone, dead.

With a small sigh the man would suffer in silence, letting the thoughts of many run throughout his mind.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-23-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013, 09:20 AM by Ravine.)

Again the boy waited for his father to finish what he had to say. His father, Thane, spoke of the tension and war that would most likely occur. He did indeed know of it, had in fact been informed by pepper. Then he spoke as a warrior. He would be going along, though only to to retrieve the Tortugans, he was still worried something may go wrong.

He feared for him, his mother, and his siblings. Ravine knew that if anything happened to his father his family would need him more than they ever would. When his father was finished speaking the boy took it all in with a nod. "I do know of the tensions. Pepper, a former Valhallan, daughter of Morgan and Lovatt and niece of Luke, told me of it." he paused for a moment to see his fathers reaction.

"She is a Glaciem wolf now. She told me she joined when the albino first took over the pack so she had not expected there to be a war between our packs. She swore on her life she would not fight in the war, begged me to tell Chrysanthe and her Uncle. I fear they will not believe her or that she will not stay true to her word." he looked away then. Ravine hated being a messenger, as the messenger usually got killed.

Aqua blue eyes looked back into matching eyes when he spoke of his mother "As for mom, I will not leave until she commands me to. I promise you that dad, no wolf that intends harm to her or my siblings will ever make it there as they will have to go through me first."

Speech,