Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 07:49 AM
Arayne's had a few adventures by now. She's far less naive and innocent, although still sort of idealistic and bouncy. She's currently up north with her new creepy denmates, Raven and Ryouta, and while the whole thing weirds her out a bit, it means a roof
over her head so she ain't complaining. She still needs to meet lots of wolves, although I've found that threading with darker-oriented wolves tends to lead to more interesting threads (Although I can't have her mangled/maimed this early ;) ) She may or may not have a romance in the works, so she's open for charmers and creepers alike.

She has an open spar here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=5930

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Hurr, a meeting with Morg that ends up in a scar/maim of some kind? :3.

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 10:15 AM
She could meet Solaris, who is almost in the same boat except he wasn't quite as sheltered. But he has had his family with him his whole life and was in a pack that was ruled by family and comprised mostly of family, and now he's kind of out in the world like "what."

And he's a happy guy all around, maybe they could be friends? :)

Orrrr she could meet Alta?r, who would probably just be mildly annoyed/amused by her and probably say some blunt things about growing up etc. And probably accidentally try to shatter some of those quixotic views of the world.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 10:39 AM
I don't think I want her seriously maimed at the moment, but maybe some small scar or nick?

And then maybe she flees and finds Solaris or Altair? She'd be pretty jumpy after meeting Morg, but so long as neither of them attacked her she wouldn't run.

Oh, and for anyone, I have an open thread here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=4831

Morgana

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 11:12 AM
QUOTE (Arayne @ Sep 29 2013, 08:39 AM)
I don't think I want her seriously maimed at the moment, but maybe some small scar or nick?

And then maybe she flees and finds Solaris or Altair? She'd be pretty jumpy after meeting Morg, but so long as neither of them attacked her she wouldn't run.

Oh, and for anyone, I have an open thread here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=4831

Hm, a scar maybe...where? And Morg would attack her maybe, if shes in one of those moods xD.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Either the open thread, where she could chase Arayne out of the SS Antiox, or I could make a new one.

Edit: She might be meeting Cattina in that thread also, so IDK what would happen. Gang-up?

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Neither would, but they'd have vastly different reactions. Solaris would be a total white knight and offer to help her heal/find her way around etc, Altair would be a lot more distant and probably like well, welcome to the real world.

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-30-2013, 02:41 PM
I would be fine with either one, although I think Arayne could sorely use a friend. Solaris, maybe? It'd have to be after Morgana's thread, cause I would need to see where her scar would be.

Edit: She has two open threads now.
Here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...t=0&#entry29038
And here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...t=0&#entry29033

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-06-2013, 08:14 PM
-small bump-

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 10:57 AM
I would love for Legend to meet Arayne :3 He needs some plot love too lol perhaps something could work its way towards that? He's really friendly and kind and honorable and loyal and protective...basically an all around sweetheart. Maybe start a falling in love kind of thing if you want.

Also open with Jack as a friend, based on Jack Sparrow its expected you'll get a dose of reality XD or love interest too lmao it's up to you :)

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Sure, we could toss them in a thread and see if a romance thing starts up. She needs a friend/possible crush anyway, since she's just gotten stuck up North and is feeling pretty down in the dumps.

Hah, Jack would also be fun. I've never watched the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, although I know of them. If he's a pirate, maybe he steals her catch or something as she goes after him? I could also see a sort of playful courtship going on between them if Jack is a flirt at all. She wouldn't be too happy about getting her food stolen and would be like ASGJHGJK I WILL MESS YOU UP but still be flattered by the attention on the inside.

Would you rather do just one, or both? I can make the threads either way.

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2013, 10:44 PM
Lol yes we can do both if you want and see how things play out XD Nobody's been interested in Jack but he's a fun charrie haha. He can come in and pirate her food away XD he's flirty in a his own strange way but it shall work out X3

For the Jack thread I suppose you can open up so he can ninja the food away from her :p

And the Legend thread, either your or I can start x3

Also...YOU MUST WATCH POTC OMG YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!! DX
And do it in order lol because they add on to each other XD

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Here's Jack's thread~ http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...st=0#entry32232 I think is going to be fun xD If you're not busy, could you make the Legend one?

They look interesting, and I love historical fiction (Read the Bloody Jack series BTW. Crossdressing and pirates and globetrotting, oh my) but I sort of got freaked out after I saw a trailer for Dead Man's Chest when I was younger and was like "What the sweet everloving crap is that 0_0" when Davy Jones (The squidface guy, right?) was on-screen so now I'm scared of them a little xD

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-22-2013, 05:51 PM
-lebump-

Trouble? Friends? Fights? Sprees?

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2013, 05:58 PM
Maybe Arayne could be Raven's bitch/slave? Raven could use one of those, being who she is. I promise no harmsies unless you're cool with it, and Raven will only claim her and be snarky and sarcastic and she will definitely give her that hardcore reality check xD

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-22-2013, 07:15 PM
That would be an interesting thread for sure xD I'd probably draw the line at a serious maim, but a few scars and nicks would be fine. How would Raven go about claiming her, exactly, and what would their usual interactions be?

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2013, 08:26 PM
Raven would probably just manipulate the crap outta her, and as for their usual interactions it would probably just be somewhere along the lines of Arayne fetching snacks, or just following her around and being doted on like a child, since Raven is kinda twisted and will probably think she saved Arayne and is now her surrogate mother or something delusional like that... lol

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Let's do it >:D

Any request for a location? I had been meaning to have Arayne visit the SS Aniox again now that her den (Caves of the Past) is claimed by Amenti, so maybe there? Any place in the North works.

Raven

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Raven's currently inhabiting the Lifeless Caverns, so if you put it there that'd be great!!!

Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player