Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 04:28 PM

The woman decided to venture away from her den. She had been visited by many woman as of late and it was starting to drive her insane? Was she a magnet? It was like they could sense her presence from all corners of Alactritis. Even Karmen found her! It was odd to the insane woman but she brushed it off. She thought she had explored the entire north until she stumbled upon a black sand beach. Lava rock and tropical trees surrounded the area but the air was still brisk. She slithered closer to the water. The black sand crunched beneath her massive paws as she padded along the shore. Her tail hung low and her shoulders were high. She wore the skull mask upon her head like a crown and a crown it shall be.

She got close to the lapping waves, but did not let the water touch her paws. Yellow orbs scanned the area in interest. She rounded the beach slowly before she chose a dry bit of sand to lay down on. It was not often the woman just laid and listened. But, she had a feeling she would get restless soon. She enjoyed the moment.

Speech,

Miyako

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 05:01 PM

Miyako' s paws drifted over the ebony sand. Pawprints were left behind, apart of her imprinted on the earth, until the water came to wash them away. The Alaskan Malamute made her way across the beach, absent-mindedly looking at the sea to her side. Not much had happened since she'd been in Alacritis. She'd met a few wolves, smelt a few more, it wasn't what she had expected. She had expected a bit more excitement, hate, evil, good, bad. The only difference was a feeling she had. It had been boiling up inside her, like a thunder storm. Miyako didn't know what it was, but it felt good, so far.
Miyako's purple and red eyes fell on a woman. A woman with another's skull upon her own. She approached the femme, stopping a few wolf-lengths away. She cocked her head slightly to the side. Straightening hereself, she made herself known. Taking another step towards the fea.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-25-2013, 05:16 PM

Her form was sunken into the thin layey of black sand beneath her. A long tail swayed idly behind her. The woman's diseased mind was finally at rest. Though as soon as she felt peace and her eyes fluttered shut, pawsteps were heard. A strange scent flowed into her nose and the demon tilted her head. Those sunny eyes opened in interest and her head turned to see a giant BEAST. Canttina went wide eyed. She had never seem such a fluffy being. Was it a diseased Wolf?! She needed it. The woman got up slowly and shook the black sand from her damaged pelt. Her eyes roamed the body of the odd creature. Canttina was only a few inches taller, but the other being was much bigger in .. size and FLUFF! She slithered closer before words were emitted, "If you are not a Wolf, then what are you? You delightful being." She cracked a sickening smirk, her covered teeth poking through. "Do excuse my poor manners, you speak to Canttina." Her words were etched with darkness.

Speech,

Miyako

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 02:10 PM

The woman stood up, a part of her still etched in the black sand. Shaking it off her, she looked at Miyako. Her red and purple eyes surveyed the fea. She was big, a bit bigger, but not by much. She was battle-worn, her fur shorter in places there were previously. Miyako' s own fur fluffed out, it suddenly felt too big. The woman moved forward before saying "If you are not a Wolf, then what are you? You delightful being. So, she hadn't seen an Alaskan Malaumute before, not an odd thing mind. Miyako replied, I, my lovely, am an Alaskan Malumute. She smiled, her slightly shorter muzzle curling up.
Do excuse my poor manners, you speak to Canttina. There was something about the way she said it that stirred the thunder inside Miyako. And you to Miyako. Her eyes glistened while she looked into the womans' s crown.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-28-2013, 03:41 PM

The woman watched the fluffy creature. Sunny orbs that were horribly empty with darkness stared at the woman before her. Though words flowed into the air, wiggling their ways into Canttinas ears. Alaskan Malamute? She tilted her head, what the hell was that? She licked her lips and let forth her own words. "You are .. exotic. I love it." She spoke shamelessly, though she contained her lust because she was taken. Yes, the bitch was taken. Though, it would not stop her eyes roaming and her mouth drooling. The woman then gave her name. Miyako. The title then became even more exotic. "Miyako, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you." She bowed her masked skull and giggled.

Speech,

Miyako

gems
size
build
player
09-30-2013, 08:09 AM

Miyako watched the woman as she licked her lips, the tongue flickering red. You are .. exotic. I love it. Miyako grinned, her teeth baring further. She sat down, her tail poofing up behind her. The sun made her fur glisten, her markings showing through. Her eyes looked over Canttina, her drooling mouth, almost hidden by the, poor,dead, fea' s skull. Miyako, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you. The woman bowed, giggling while doing so. The Malamute chief her, bowing her head." Surely, the pleasure is all mine." The dark sand beneath them moved to make space, falling down in the presence of the two canines.

"talk"

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-30-2013, 07:57 PM

They stared at each other in delight. The daemons eyes remained connected with the other womans. She rolled her marred shoulders and tilted her head. A sentence was let forth an that was it. The earthy toned girl giggled some more and she slithered closer two steps. "May I feel your fur?" She giggled and urged the woman on to allow such things. Only Canttina would ask such a creepy question. Yet, she did not care. The bitch wanted to touch and she was gonna touch! Her head rolled and she giggled some more. "I like you, Miyako. Do you feel the pull?" She spoke in riddles, yet the answer was just so clear. Canttina was extra eccentric that day, which was bad yet good for them all.

Speech,

Miyako

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 02:52 PM

The temptress before her drooled beneath her crown. Miyako was quivering underneath her fur, not from fear. The crashing of the waves sent a breeze, making her fur dance upon her skin. Canttina moved forward, giggling. May I feel your fur? Feel, her, fur? For a moment Miyako questioned the femme, but soon realized she wanted nothing more. Miyako took a step forward, now only a few centimetres from the dame, inviting her to venture nearer to her. Her fur was just brushing that of Canttina' s, sending shivers up her spine.
I like you, Miyako. Do you feel the pull? The pull? Miyako cocked her head to the side. "The pull, my lovely?"

ooc: Really sorry for the wait and crappiness

"talk"

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-25-2013, 10:29 AM

Their furs mingled in a wave of delight. They both shuddered, she felt the darkness that was balled up within the Dog. Canttina burried her face into that thick bed of fur. A soft moan was heard before they departed from eachother. Canttina watched with sunny orbs as the woman asked a question. Th pull? The mahogany bitch nodded. "I see the darkness in your eyes. You want it, but you can't have it. But I am letting you feel it. Come with me, back to my home. You will thrive, my lovely." He reyes fluttered, she tempted the beast with her deadly charm.

OOC: Horrible post, sorry. my muse is all for the war D:

Speech,

Miyako

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2013, 02:13 PM

Miyako watched as the woman buried her face into her fur. A shiver of pure delight
was passed through her body at Canttina' s touch and emotions of pure ecstasy flooded her. She closed her eyes and sucked in the moment. She opened them as she femme pulled away with a moan. She looked into her amber eyes with her own purple and red, waiting for the, delightful, woman to answer her.
,I see the darkness in your eyes. You want it, but you can't have it. But I am letting you feel it. Come with me, back to my home. You will thrive, my lovely. The darkness? There was something that stirred inside the Malamute when she laid eyes on the woman. It was just out of reach, and she wanted it. Next the woman asked her to come to her hone with her. If Miyako could learn to let to darkness flow inside of her then she would go. With a nod, she would reply I will come with you, darling Canttina. I want to thrive and to learn to let the darkness in.