gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-10-2014, 06:02 PM

Russet and white paws carried the russet man across the open field, moving along a fence line. He carried his head and tail high, a slight spring in his step. It was the first time he had stepped foot in Alacritis in some time, but oh was he glad to be back. He was feeling great. His coat glimmered lightly in the sunlight and his now full grown body was thickly muscled from his diligent training and hunting. The only thing he lacked was his family, but that was going to change very soon if he had any say about it.

That's what had lead him here in particular. Not only was it the place where he remembered Seracia to be, but as he was padding across The Range he caught a hint of one of his sister's scents. It was faint, but the longer he followed it the stronger it became. A slight, confident smile rested easy on his muzzle and the cool fall breeze ruffled his coat, a soft, happy smile passing his lips. The exploring and adventures had treated him well, but now it was time to come home.

"Talk" "You" Think

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
10-14-2014, 10:37 AM

Not much time had passed since Caeto had come to see her in their old home, it shouldn?t have surprised her that another brother would appear before her. The marked girl would slip from her den that she shared with Soliloquy, he had already left for the day, but his scent would still cling to her pelt. She?d emerge gracefully as she shook a bit of dust from her pelt. There was still sleep within her eyes as the gentle breeze would bufet her silky fur. The scent of her brother would appear in her senses, bright eyes would widen as her eyes would follow.
The delicate girl would pursue this scent, her dark paws carrying her to the sight of a much missed sibling. Excitement was apparent on her features as she rushed to his side, he seemed so much more lively than their brother Caeto. Though neither of them had quite been through what their brother had experienced. A squeal would leave her lips as she danced to his side, tails wagging erratically behind her. ?Hey, brother!? She?d greet him with a smile on her face, moving to nuzzle his form.

Speech
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-14-2014, 08:54 PM

The more he searched he more he had begun to think that the hint of his sister's scent that he smelled was just a figment of his imagination. Wishful thinking. But he was quickly proven wrong when Isolde's voice called out to him and he turned toward the sound excitedly, his vibrant gaze landing on her masked face. A wide smile stretched across his muzzle and he reached out to return her nuzzle and pull her into an embrace. "Isolde! It's so good to see you, sister." He stepped back to look her over, so glad to see that she was well. His tail waved behind him, overjoyed to finally be reunited with at least one of his siblings. "How have you been, sis? You look well."

"Talk" "You" Think

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
10-15-2014, 05:51 PM

He wouldn?t have to wait for long as the delicate sister would rush to his side, a grin on her features and her eyes bright it was obvious she was well taken care of. Soliloquy provided for her every need, she had no urge to excuse herself from him. She be at his side as he turned to return her nuzzle, taking her smaller form into a bear bug. She?d squeal happily as he retreated to take a look at her, this welcome back so much more energetic than Caeto?s had been. She still knew not how to help her other brother. However it was quite obvious that these two siblings were flourishing within their environment, and Leo was not afraid to say it. Indeed, i?m quite well. I?m living with my,? she?d stop and think for a moment what to call Soliloquy in their current relationship. Soliloquy and his family.? She?d finally decide on just his name, unable to come up with anything fitting. She?d smile to put any fears to rest about her situation, she was happy to be here. Besides, they needed to worry about Caeto. How are you though? Have you talked to Caeto yet?? She?d ask curiously.

Speech

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-17-2014, 09:19 AM

speech

His ears perked curiously when she mentioned another wolf, Soliloquy, noticing the hesitation in her words when she tried to label this friend of hers. He was immediately curious and made a mental note to poke for more information later. If his sister had a boyfriend of course he wanted to know about him and make sure he was treating her right, but it didn't seem like even Isolde knew what was going on between her and this Soliloquy so he let it drop. For now.

Isolde turned the questions back toward him and he gave a little shake of his head. "No, I haven't seen him yet. I just got back to Alacritis a few days ago. I've been out exploring and training and finally decided I missed you guys too much and decided to come home." He smiled faintly, thinking of how happy he was with his decision. "Is something going on with Caeto?"

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM

She would watch as he took an interest in her first words, but his muzzle would present no more questions. She wasn?t quite sure how ready she was to delve into her life with Soliloquy now. Was she ashamed? No, she just wanted to make sure that she knew what was going on before she brought her family into it. They?d been gone for this long, if she wanted to take a bit more time to figure things out they could wait. She hoped. Leo would not push, and would find himself easily brought along with the conversation. She was the first he?d seen, this would bring a more prominent smile to her bright features. However this truth would mean that she?d need to explain herself. ?He?s not doing so well.? She?d start, losing her smile as she pushed herself closer to Leo. ?His lady friend passed away,? She?d say quietly, ?He?s not taking it well.?

Speech