Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 04:14 PM

Her frame had slimmed down, although the smell of motherhood still clung to her like a vice. Medusa wreaked of milk and little bodies, and she hated it. Domesticity was not something she enjoyed, and she knew now that she would never again repeat the mistake of having children. It had left her bored and feeling disgusting, and now she had to work to get back to her previous state. She was close to her previous, seductive frame, although she had yet to be satisfied. She ran often, regaining lost muscle tone and fitting into her previous athleticism.

She had to get in shape, after all, with the threat of Newt still on the horizon. The harlot needed to protect her sun, and she had no doubt that one day Newt would come for her head. In that case, the serpent would be ready to intercept. What was the moon, after all, without its sun? She shook these thoughts from her head for now. The midnight mistress would have time to figure out her tactics of war, and for now she would concentrate. Soon, she would be toned and sleek, and soon she would be ready for whatever the world would throw at her.
The harlot took pause beneath a tree, catching her breath and checking over her pristine coat. The sun was beginning to set, and yet she did not mind. Medusa had been in the arms of demons before, and she knew those that went bump in the night intimately. She feared nothing, except losing the sun forever, for without the sun, how could a snake possibly exist?

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 10:31 PM

bored, oh so bored the king was becoming. These mutts were starting to lose their luster and his attention. As of late he had been up to his own thing, mostly watching the drama that was unfolding between the clans of wolves. He did not understand why they felt the need to live in such large populations, because with numbers came problems. If one snake were to spit its poison in the wrong direction, the entire clan could fall due to one petty mistake. Traveling alone seemed to be the best option for the ebony king, because all he had to worry about was himself. though, he did become rather lonely at times. since meeting the silvery feline temptress no others had truly caught his attention.

a heavy sigh filled the chilled air with moisture as the man openly expressed his boredom. He was just about to leave his perch when something down below caught his eye. it was a mutt coming in his direction and soon enough it was stopped below the tree he was concealed in. a deep chuckle raddled the mans chest as he swiftly jumped down, paws kissing the earth in a silent yet deadly fashion. he landed feet from the girl, he would already smell her perfume enveloping him. then, that was when he realized who this woman was. ""Ahh, si no es el ?bano serpiente. ?Qu? le trae por aqu? hmm? Trabajando en su cuerpo lo que puedo ver." (Ahh, if it isn't the ebony serpent. What brings you here hmm? Working on your body I see.) His words would slide off his tongue gently yet almost masked by his thunderous chuckling. he was oddly amused by her presence.

Speech

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 10:46 PM

From the sky emerged a figure as dark as her own, a familiar face, one she remembered from her early days of pregnancy. Moon-colored gaze looked at the cat, brow raising as she observed him. He spoke to her in his tongue, and she was inclined to respond in that tongue. ?He dado a luz a mis cachorros, y ahora tengo que bajar de peso. Una se?ora mucho mantener su figura, despu?s de todo,? (I've birthed my whelps, and now I have to slim down. A lady must maintain her figure, after all) she informed him, taking a moment to stretch out. Perhaps it was a teasing gesture, demonstrating the feminine contours of her body, or at least that which was able to be seen beneath her long fur.
She eyed him afterwards, gazing his reaction to her subtle motions. Medusa was curious, amused, wondering what sort of man this creature was. Her gaze flickered over him momentarily, gauging his reactions, his responses, testing to see what he would do when she appeared to be check him out. ? ?Crees que he hecho bien?? (Do you think I?ve done well?) she asked him, turning to exhibit her side, and completing a motion by pausing with her rear facing him, her head looking over her shoulder. The temptress was nothing if not a tease, and a gentle smirk danced upon her face.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-29-2013, 11:05 PM

and so she would acknowledge him, her pale colored eyes matching his mirrored gaze. how ironic it was that they shared the same features, yet they were both different, both inside, and out. he was a feline, and she was a mutt. he was a devilish player, and she a temptress willing to play his games. in ways they were similar, yet they both had come from the opposite ends of the world. again, how ironic. his lips would crease into a smile as the woman began speaking in his native language. so far she had been the only mutt who was capable of speaking spanish, and it only attracted him much more. "La serpiente es muy precisa. Ning?n hombre quiere empujar contra una mujer dos veces su peso." (That is very accurate serpent. No man wants to push against a woman twice his weight.) he would say in a teasing tone. at least this mutt cared about her appearance, and that was something the man treasured in women.

his eyes would roll along the creases of her body as she would bow, stretching out what seemed to be every muscle in her body- only she was hiding the one he desired most to see flaunted before him. his gaze lifted up to catch that she was waiting for his reaction, and he merely curled the corners of his lips into a smirk. he liked what he saw, that much was obvious. there was no need for him to regard it further. "Satisfactoria. Siempre hay margen para la mejora." (Satisfactory. There is always room for improvement.) he would say as he took a step toward her, attempting to close the distance between them. though they were feet away he was no satisfied with their distance. he wanted her closer. "Tal vez me puede ayudarle a ser m?s ?gil." (perhaps I can help you become more limber)

Speech

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-02-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 07:57 PM by Medusa i.)

She was surprised, despite the difference in species, that he was such a typical man. He was caught up in hormonal drives, in the desire to fuck and control, and Medusa was nothing if not a puppet master. Her manipulations knew few limits, her morality almost nonexistent, and thus she lacked any sense of depravity from her actions. The words he spoke made her laugh. ?Ni las mujeres aprecian ser empujadas por un senor doble de nuestras tamano. Pues, alguenas mujeres,? (nor do women appreciate being pushed around by a male twice their size. well, certain women) she jested, the insinuation rather obvious.
The cat pulled forwards, and Medusa would turn towards him, her head twisting to the side. A smirk danced upon her dark lips, moonlight-colored eyes glittering with curiosity. ?Y Como mejoraria a mi?? (How would you improve me?) she crooned, wondering what it was this pussy cat desired of her.

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-09-2013, 04:49 PM

he would stop where he had placed his left paw, noticing that the woman did not make an advance forward as he did. she merely turned to face him, her lips curling into a smirk as his did the same. was she going to play hard to get, or was she simply not interested? he couldn't tell, all he could pick up on was her flirtatious behavior. "Hay muchas maneras, poco serpiente. S? que a muchos de los puestos que te ponga en que se extender?a cada fibra de su cuerpo." (There are many ways, little serpent. I know a lot of positions to put you in that would stretch every fiber in your body.) he would say, lust practically dripping from his pores. he wanted her, that much was obvious. as much as he loved being mysterious, this mutt seemed to have a way with him. what was so special about her? was she a queen? a forbidden fruit? was she real? he longed to touch her, he longed to find an answer for his questions. but ah, time would be on his side, because no matter what her next move was, she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Speech

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-02-2013, 06:16 PM

She laughed as he spoke. Perhaps she ought to leave, but part of her was interested. The harlot was beyond morality, beyond caring what was normal and what wasn?t, her moonlight-colored gaze displaying her amusement with the creature in front of her. ? He estado en muchas posiciones antes, guapo. No est?s tan seguro de que ser? capaz de poner una nueva,? (I have been in many positions before, handsome. Don't be so sure you'll be able to put me in a new one) she crooned, a sedutive purr that was spoken as she moved forwards. She would try to brush along his left side, hoping to let her long, sleek pelt brush against his short furs, wondering what sort of effect she would have upon him. Medusa would keep going, as if she was intent upon leaving him, as if she was walking away. She wanted to know what he would do in such a situation, what the predator?s reaction to her would be, but alas she did not care if he followed or if he let her go.