ardent

The Latchme Family

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
10-10-2014, 12:13 PM

It's time for the Latchme family! I have designs for the younger siblings, since they will have the stranger markings. Three of them are one year old, and the other two are pups. There are a few important things to involve in their application, though. These wolves can either have the surname Latchme {Which is the name they were taught to go by} or Khepri. Since most wolves are large families, this one will be, too. When there are more batches to go around, and designs, then more wolves will be adoptable. But for now, there's only four. I'm claiming one, and Keno may be. History and the adoption form can be anything, so go wild! Oh, and a few of these will have to be paid for.

DESIGNS THAT CAN BE USED:
One, Two, Three, Four, Five

http://i.imgur.com/uH0xAsL.jpg Click that link for the designs

LITTERS:
Anubis X NPC 1: {One year old}

?, Asukal, Bastet

Anubis X NPC 2: {Pups}

?, ?

There may be a gift for those who do apply.
"Speech"

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 02:19 AM
OOC Name:Ember
Pup #:3
Reason:Because she is flipping gorgeous and I NEED her!!!!
Character Name: Asukal Latchme
Personality Description: Asukal is basically a vat of gasoline just waiting to be lit. Her temper flares and she is very feisty and rude to those she doesn't know and is downright vicious to those she doesn't like. If you happen to befriend her you see a side that almost nobody knows, the playful fun loving side. To those that she loves she is sweet and funny. though, if you hurt her in any way she will be just as quick to hurt you back. Revenge is sweet in the world of wolves. She doesn't care what anybody thinks of her and knows that she is rude. She uses this to her advantage to get what she wants. You won't often refuse a wolf with a mean and violent streak. Though, she is almost all bark and no bite when it comes down to fighting. She can talk a mean game but doesn't like to get her hands dirty. She would prefer to have others do that for her.
Physical Description: Asukal has long, light gray fur and piercing yellow eyes that are more golden as the sun shines. Her fur is lightly dotted under her left eye and down her back with flecks of white, creating no real pattern but some reflection. Her left hind paw is also pure white. Her fur is slightly wavy and gets straighter as winter comes along due to the extra fur. In the winter the flecks are nearly invisible because of the dense top coat that covers them. In the summer her long fur sheds to create a medium length coat that is cool enough to ensure that she doesn't overheat.
RP Example:
*using fake names and packs besides Asukal*
Asukal walked leisurely down the path of the mountain that led her right to the border of Craven.Her muzzle tuned up into the air to smell for the Alpha's scent. She knew he was here. They had agreed to this exact location earlier that week. Males, she thought to herself as she waited for the annoying alpha to show up. Suddenly, Asukal heard the snap of a branch and the rustling of fur as Ezakiel walked into the clearing. "Good lord could you be any louder?!" she whispered harshly at the Alpha male. He deserved it. He was betraying his entire pack to their worst enemies and he didn't even feel a twinge of regret. Oh well, all the better for us; she thought evily to herself as she imagined her pack taking over the entire territory. Plus, she didn't even have to get her paws dirty. This alpha was doing that for her too, all she had to do was come up with a plan, how hard could that be?

Alright there you have it, my lovely adoption form for you, the personality and physical appearance would be going on her profile and her history would be created soon after, of course mentioning the Latchme family.I hope you like it!

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
10-13-2014, 01:14 PM
I like her, but just one thing, dear. Is she from the year old litter or the pup litter?

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 02:40 PM
I guess she would be from the older litter that way she is a year old if that works?

Sevan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-13-2014, 03:21 PM
Yeah. That works! You can go ahead and make her!

Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Yay thank you!