ardent

Nothing but Cuddly

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2013, 01:35 PM

With a hum a creature would roll onto his back, mouth covered is blue. Zabu had just gorged himself on some amazingly delicious berries, the best he had in who knows how long, weeks, months maybe? He would smack the air with one of his pawed hands, eyes closing with a smirk.
"Doesn't matter, right now matters." He would talk to himself, tail laying over one of his legs, the other out along with his arms, taking in the warmth of the sun. Autumn was here, but he was thankful no clouds blocked out the sun, making the mix of the sun's warmth and breeze's coolness perfect. He wouldn't get too warm or too cool, it just stunk that these moments didn't happen more.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3

Avery

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-21-2013, 01:47 PM
I guess that I forgot I had a choice

I let you push me post the breaking point

Avery padded through the plains. Her puppy paws made barely a sound against the sandy dirt. The sun was beating down on her chocolate fur, making her hot. The weather wasn't too hot though, because just when it was getting a bit uncomfortable a gentle breeze came welcomingly to cool you down. Avery was exploring, something she had never been able to to at home. Always made to stay home while she watched her siblings having fun.
It wasn't long before Avery found an odd looking creature lying on the ground, seemingly enjoying the weather. Unaware of the danger, or the fact that Zabu might not understand her.
Hello? I'm Avery

I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything"Avery"

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2013, 02:11 PM

Enjoying the peace and quiet of the plains the male didn't bother paying attention to his surroundings, if something decided to come along and mess with him he would be able to easily climb onto it and ride its back. Eventually the beast would get tired or annoyed enough to leave, and in the end he would just stand there laughing as it ran off. So when he heard something moving around in the grass he didn't move, mostly because it sounded like something small, he could easily scare it off or overpower it. Then a voice spoke up, feminine, introducing itself... young.

One eye would open, dark brown orb turning in its socket before settling on the form of a pup.
"Hi there." He would say simply but friendly, lifting himself up so he was sitting. Once sitting up he would glance around, looking for adults that may be off in the distance looking for their child but saw nothing. "I'm Zabu, where are your parents Avery?" He would ask, a look of slight confusion on his face. He could handle a child but two pissed off parents that possibly thought he would harm their child, he wouldn't stand a chance.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Avery

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-30-2013, 09:00 AM

I let you push me past the breaking point

Hi there. The thing sat up. It was an odd creature, one unlike anything Avery had seen before. He looked around, as he did, Avery followed his gaze. What was he looking for? When he finished, her pastel blue eye found their eyes back to him. I'm Zabu. Avery smiled. Zabu was a funny name, it suited him. Then the question came. Where are your parents Avery? She sighed, looking down at her paws.
I-I don't have any. They abandoned me a while ago now.

Looking back up at Zabu she said. But I'm okay, I don't need them. A smile found it's way onto her muzzle again.

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 11:19 AM

Zabu would raise a brow at the pup, she was abandoned and thought she didn't need them. What a foolish thing to say, of course she would think that.
"All pups need parents, without them or somebody there to watch over you, you won't last long." It was a harsh thing to say to a child but she had to now, without somebody watching over her a predator would come along and easily snatch her up for a meal, she wouldn't stand a chance, no matter how tough she thought she was.

The lemur would sigh, rubbing the back of his head.
"Are you hungry miss Avery?" For now, she was temporarily his responsibility, and once she left she would belong to whoever found her next. While she was here though he might as well give her something to eat, she was probably very hungry since nobody would be bringing her meals.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Avery

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-03-2013, 04:45 PM

The creature would say rather bluntly, All pups need parents, without them or somebody there to watch over you, you won't last long. Avery furrowed hee brow. Her parents had never cared for her, so she could take care of herself. She plunked herself down on the ground, tail faintly wagging behind her. As tried to figure out who, or what, this feature was. Definitely not wolf. Not a cat, like Vask. She tilted her head to the side and looked him over.
Are you hungry miss Avery? Despite her pride, she nodded enthusiastically. It bad been a few days since she had eaten a meal of any kind.

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2013, 01:38 PM

With a nod of her head the male would give a small smile, his head turning left, the right, before going back to look at the girl.
"Alright, stay right here, should only take a few moments." And just like that the creature would hop away, tail out behind him, arms held up. Hop, hop, hop. He would hop to the right a few feet then stop, leaning over to look through a bush or two. Nothing. He turned around and hopped a few more feet to another cluster of bushes. His tail waved behind him, berries! Yes, canines could eat those, these should be fine as a little snack for now.

Zabu would quickly pick a decent amount, making sure he did't crush the precious little balls of fruity goodness. The man was drooling just thinking about eating some more again. He shook his head, shifting the berries in his arms before turning around and making his way back over to the girl.

"Delicious berries!" He grinned, coming to a stop before the girl and plopping down on his rear. The man would lower his arms, spreading the good amount of berries between the two. "These little purple balls are quite delicious, you bite into them and a small wave of deliciousness spreads over your mouth." He plopped a few into his mouth, a hum of delight slipping from his lips.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Avery

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-14-2013, 03:19 PM

Zabu had leapt off into the distance, his funny tail swishing begin him. As she waited, Avery looked at her own tail. It was a brownish colour with cream speckles. Bo-ring It wasn't long until the furry creature was back. He was carrying weird purple things. His own mouth drooling with hunger.
Delicious berries! Berries? What are they? Zabu spread the pile between the two of them. Avery looked at them cautiously. When Zabu snuffled a few down, her hunger overtook her cautiousness.
She bent over and popped one into her mouth with her tongue. As soon as the juicy berry hit her tastebuds, sweet, bitter flavour covered her mouth. A grin plastered onto her little puppy maw, a thing not too commonly seen on the malnourished pup's face. In a matter of seconds, half of Avery' s berries were gone.
Fank you, Zabu She said through a mouthful of berries.

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2013, 05:45 PM

He watched as the girl seemed cautious at first to eat the berries, but once he had some she tried and the look on her face told him she liked them. Who didn't?! And in no time most of her share were gone, that was understandable. The lemur had had quite a few earlier so he would push some of his share over to her. She needed it more than he did. With her thinking he would give a nod of his head with a light laugh.
"Your welcome little one, if you need anything else, just let me know, okay?" He would speak in a gentle tone, looking to the girl with a serious look in his eyes. She was alone, and his responsibility now, he would do whatever it took to help her, to make sure she was good before they had to split ways.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."