Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
09-20-2013, 11:03 PM

Kar had gone off to explore on his own this nice autumn day, so Zanire would have plenty of time to relax and gorge herself on fish and berries for the coming winter. Something she still had to talk to him about, he would need to travel alone for most of the season while she hibernated, something she didn't like since she had become attached to the young lad.

The beast would push these thought aside though, instead putting her attention on the fish swimming around in the river. Eyes narrowed as she watched, waited for the perfect moment to strike. In the back of her mind she felt like she would be rusty, seeing as how she had mostly been eating the remains of anothers' catch, along with small land animals and plants.

There! She struck, landing a blow on a fish, stunning it for a second before her jaws had it trapped. She lifted her head out of the water, and in a smooth sweep she tossed it up higher on the bank where it wouldn't be able to easily flop back down into the water.

Speech

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2013, 11:20 PM

The golden cat would stride gracefully over the land, his giant paws finding their steps easily. Where he was going was quite unknown, but he knew he would not visit the lands known as Glaciem. Impra asked he not show himself again until the once again met, so his travels had taken him away from that place. He very much wished to place his eyes on the she wolf once again, he wished to keep her, as a compliment to his own beauty. Her pristine ivory pelt was his prize to reach for. How long would the wait end up taking, that would not be certain.
He would continue his way, happening upon the not to stale scent of a bear. Those were creatures he would rarely encounter, so of course his curiosity would pull him forward. Keeping a more than respectable distance away he would watch as the she bear attacked the water with ferocity, finding herself in possession of a fish. She was hunting, what an interesting happening to come across. He was unsure if he should approach the ursa, considering her appetite. So he would just observe from afar as she caught unsuspecting marine life.

Speech,

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
09-20-2013, 11:28 PM

She would catch two, three, four fish before she finally realized somebody was watching, or at least, cared that somebody was. Zanire would rise from the water, turning her large body around and made her way p onto the bank, dropping the fish onto her pile of now five plump fish. Yes, this would do quite nicely. With a quick shake she would sit herself down, using a paw to hook a fish and pull it over, turning it over with a tilt of her head. "No polite to stare." She would say i er still broken language, but not annoyed, just calm with a hint of an invitation for the feline to approach.

The beats had not seen this feline's kind much, only a few times but that was from a distance. The last she remembered they liked their alone time, and would grow annoyed if somebody approached them or observed for too long. So, she thought maybe this one wanted to learn something about her fishing, or was just growing tired of its solitary life. Zanire wouldn't mind, her kind were also solitary, but she wanted company.

Speech

Vask

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2013, 12:11 AM

The beast would continue her fishing and the cat would watch quite enthralled, she was very skilled getting the rest of a meal in mere moments. His eyes would grow wide as she took the last one into her jaws. Her lumbering form took her to the now large pile of fish, and he was suddenly made aware that she knew exactly what he was doing, "No polite to stare." He would pull his ears back with embarrassment as she caught his little visual lesson.
He would pull his paws to drag himself forward, ready to explain his actions since it was obvious this bear could communicate so well with him. He tried to smile politely, but the time for pleasantries had passed, he had shown her rudeness and that was unacceptable. "I apologize for my lack of manners. I didn't think you'd enjoy company. He would bring his rump around to sit by her, "I'm his Royal Rudeness, Prince Vask Ivanov. It's a pleasure to meet you." he would dip his head in a respectful nod.

Speech,

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
09-21-2013, 12:18 AM

From where she sat the woman would turn the fish over once again so that it now lay on her upturned paw, using her other to hold it in place while she lowered her head and took a large chunk out of it. She would watch the man approach, apologizing before introducing himself as Prince Vask Ivanov. It was a strange name, and something about the prince part very slightly annoyed her. With a sniff of the air he didn't smell like he came from a group of felines, so why would he call himself a prince? She would brush it off, it wasn't really any of her business to question it so she would just let it be.

She would swallow her chunk of flesh, clearing her throat before giving a small dip of her head to him, not because he was a prince, just as a greeting. "Zanire, just Zanire." She would speak up, tone friendly before looking back to her fish. "Cats have kingdoms now?" She would ask curiously, nothing too personal, just wondering is all. Zanire had not heard of his kind coming together in such a manner that some would have titles like Prince.

Speech

Vask

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2013, 12:42 AM

She would nod in greeting and introduce herself as well, she seemed slightly curios, but he felt as though he was becoming more of an annoyance than a nice companion. Maybe his mind was just too focused on the she wolf whom had stolen his attention. He did not see her romantically, he only saw her as an accessory. One that he very much wanted. He tried to keep his head wrapped around the bear's words, her question one that was not unfamiliar to him.
"Cats have kingdoms now?" He would shake his head, "Other than lions my people are the only ones I know to do such a thing. He wondered if he should continue, did she want all the information he could give her? Ve did so to keep my species from extinction, though I've left them to try and start one of my own. His emerald eyes would fall back on the she bear as she prepared her meal. It's a difficult task, this land is quite void of sentient felines. he would finish with a sigh.

Speech,

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
09-21-2013, 02:24 PM

An ear would flick forward to catch the feline's voice, listening closely as she munched away on her fish. He explained that other than lions his people were doing it to keep the species from going extinct, yes, that made a lot of sense, Zanire understood. No animal wanted their kind to vanish from the face of the earth, to be forgotten. Vask explained he left so he could start one of his own, that it was a difficult task and the land was void of felines. He seemed to be down about this, so the beast would hook a fish with a free paw and slide over to the man. "Some may no like you idea, but it good." She began, taking a small bite of the remaining meat of her fish and quickly swallowing it down. "Me do it too but... only bear I see I kill in spring..." Her voice grew soft as she stared at the new fish she held in her large paw. Yes, Zanire would have loved to bring her kind back, but sadly, the only bear she had seen which was male had to be killed in spring, it was causing a lot of problems and he needed to go.

Speech

Vask

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 12:07 PM

She would seem to know that he was rather put out by the fact that he had yet to acquire what he was seeking, her kindness showing in her offering of one of her fish. He would nod gratefully as his razor like teeth would tear into the fish's flesh. "Some may no like you idea, but it good. Me do it too but... only bear I see I kill in spring..." He would give his attention to her, emerald orbs taking in her words and digesting the predicament she was put into. The killing of her own kind. He had never been faced with the hard decision of taking another feline's life. They were so rare that the murder of one of his own was so incredibly revolting he would have regurgitate the few bites of fish he had taken in. What would have made her have to kill one of her own, especially when they were so rare to begin with. He didn't wish to pry, but the question was burning in his mind. You vould be a good mother of your kind. he would state, she seemed a wise bear and if any of her kind were to flourish she would be the one to kindle the flame. May I ask, vhat happened? Vhy did you need to kill one of your own? He was simply curious, there was no judgement in his tone or in his face. He had no idea the situation she was put through.

Speech,

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
10-08-2013, 07:16 PM

Zanire smiled at the man's compliment, he barely knew her but was already saying she would be a good mother. The woman didn't think about children much but she had a feeling she would probably be a good mother, not overprotective, giving enough space for the kids to grow and become their own person. Sadly though that would not happen for awhile.

The topic would change quickly, going from talking about rebuilding a kingdom to finding out why Zanire killed her own when their numbers are already dangerously low. She would sigh heavily, turning her fish over as she thought about the question. "It terrible thing to do, to take life from living. She would begin in a minor tone, lifting the fish and taking a bite.

"He was problem, killing more than to eat, wasting lives." She would lift her head to look up to the sky, taking in a long and deep breath. "I become close with old wolves of Glaciem, nice people. Bear cause trouble, attack they wolves." Perhaps he would be able to tell she could get along with the canines, ad if not then he would soon. "Those with aggression like dat should no have children. He cause more trouble, we had to do something wit him." Zanire's voice would trail off, Vask would know what happened next.

Speech