ardent

Outer Science

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
09-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Hajime pulled himself on the edges of this large bowl. That seemed to fill itself with various greenery. It was slowly dying and filling up with water though with the coming of fall. He wondered why such a place existed. His brain worked fast, but then he gave up and just gave a shrug, it wasn't that big of a deal after all. The boy yawned showing off a dark colored tongue and gums. His red eyes looking out for some sort of interesting invent or companionship. Hajime then began to walk around the edges of the bowl, watching the middle with the water in it. The water was cold around here so he wanted to be careful and not stay here too long.
He laughed a little bit as he saw a bird land on a tree branch only to dip it's toes in the water and fly off. Some of the creatures around here sort of surprised him. As he hopped along, gaining speed, he suddenly stopped when he could see the main lands of Alacritis. Hajime wasn't done exploring yet, he was going to go wherever his paws would take him. Until he found a place he really wanted to be.

Speech,

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 09:49 PM
ooc//sorry if it seems like Uisge is following Haj XD i'm just trying to go into whatever open posts there are for the check and yours fills the board XD

Deep blue sapphire eyes would scan his surroundings. A new area to explore, a new place to find potential victims...or possibly some minds to twist. He would move swiftly within the cover of the trees, sliding stealthily within the shadows he could find. With practiced swiftness he would slide over the grounds with ease, and at last his nostrils would pick up the scent of another. Changing course, he followed the tempting scent. Would this be another source of entertainment? Who knew. At least maybe he could make the creature writhe in the most uncomfortable manner.\

He approached silently, the handsomest of men slipping through the cover of darkness to present himself in front of the red eyed boy, blocking his path. "Where are ye off to in such a rush? A pretty boy like you shouldn't ruffle his fur with these ungodly winds." he commented lightly, a facade of friendly smiles upon his lips.

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 02:33 PM

Hajime turned towards the man, raising an easy eyebrow towards him. Usually he didn't get called pretty boy by other males. Then again he didn't mind a little flattery, but it was the one thing you couldn't trust in a male. "Well maybe I just like running, the wind feels nice. Besides it never hurt anybody." Hajime said bluntly. He had been growing more confident in himself, but he wasn't too confident to have himself commit suicide and start fights. The man turned around to face the brown wolf. His red eyes looking him over. Why did he care about him anyway? Did he just want his body, that could have been it, or even information. "My name is Hajime Walker." Hajime sat down and flicked his tail.
"What is it to you if I'm ruffling my fur anyway?" Hajime was in a good mood today, so he wasn't going to let anyone stop that. He could defend himself just as well as the next wolf anyway. He may not have been good, or well enough to win. But to live, that was good enough for him. Hajime flicked his ears and waited for him to respond. Would he snap at him, be insulted or otherwise? He was not quiet sure. Either way he was prepared to what would happen.

Speech,