Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 11:35 PM

Rivaxorus had been on the island for a few minutes now. Curious as to what had been on it besides for the various hoards of birds she had come across. Mainly Dove's in that matter. Though her fox Kurai following close behind, as she crouched down low spotting a black male. He seemed to be either bored, or irritated at something. The woman was larger than him by three inches. As she stood and stepped out dipping her head to him. "Hello there, seems like a nice day to be out doesn't it?" Kurai hopped over a tree branch before coming over to the girls side. Hiding slightly behind her front legs to look at the black male.
"My name is Rivaxorus." She introduced herself. Kurai however made a small snort. He didn't like the looks of this wolf, from the beginning of seeing him he seemed out of place. "You seem rather beat up though, what happened to you?" She asked with a tilt of her head towards him. Her red eyes glinting in the evening light.

Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-19-2013, 01:14 AM

It wasn't like she was in enough trouble already. Without this man judging himself on what had happened. Riv could rather care less with the attitude she had been shown. Yet with a sigh, she got closer, sniffing his wounds. They seemed clean, so he was fine. She backed up with her black tail flicking as she tilted her head towards him. "Mine joining me on a tour of the island then? There are some interesting places here. Not just the birds." She smiled with a bit of a laugh. Maybe she could gain his trust a bit. Become friends, something of the sort. He may have been coming off as Odd right now, but she was no stranger to that.
"My name's Kurai, I'm Riv's companion." Kurai finally introduced himself, tail flicking back and forth. As Riv made a strong stand and nodded her head. She was a beauty all on her own and she didn't realize it. Once day to grow into a fine leader, if she ever got to the point where she wanted to lead that was.