Loner
Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
09-18-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 06:40 PM by Novocaine.)
OOC Name: Lolaf
How did you get here?: I dunno, I just woke up here one day and have been trapped here ever since.

Character's Name: Novocaine
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 30"
Appearance description: As an adult Novocaine stands 30" and weighs 120 pounds. He is nicely muscled, not thick but he is obvious strong in his own right. Lean muscles ripple beneath his pelt.His pelt if Luxurious, light grey in color.His face is covered by a dark grey half mask that extends down to his chest, belly and the underside of his tail. All four paws are also dipped in this dark grey coloration. The bridge of his nose up to just below his eyes is white. His ears and the tip of his tail are also colored white.Novocaine?s least remarkable feature is his eyes, which are an unimpressive steel blue color. He can be considered pretty attractive, and clearly care much for his own appearance as his pelt is always well kept.
Duty: Slayer
Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Will accept upon due date.

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 04:15 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]