ardent

As hell froze over

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 02:48 PM

This place was oddly cold. Ozz felt uncomfortable if anything at all. With Kai walking alongside her like it was nothing, it was like some sort of trick. She snorted as her emerald eyes looked at the large wall of ice. It was such a strange thing. Such a giant wall of ice with blood splattered over the edges. Like a dream come true in the back of many minds. Her tail flicked back and forth as her head tried to wrap around the situation.
Kai gave a chuckle as he placed his head into the ice, mist flying up with him. Ozz rolled her eyes and turned around. There wasn't anything interesting here anyway. Why did such a place exist when it held no meaning or proper place in the world. These were questions that she could never be able to find herself.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 03:31 PM

Oddity had been enjoying his recent meal of rabbit. His snout bloodied over at the large brute could scent and hear a nearby female. He rose to his feet and licked his chops. It was easy enough to prey on others if he wanted to, but his nature had slowly been changed due to his time in glaciem. Though he was still a killer at heart. All he wanted was one son to carry on his name, and then he'd be satisfied with his life. Perhaps his king would be satisfied as well.
"Seems rather odd for a lone lady to be out here alone." Oddity commented with tilting his head. Bio colored orbs looked at her. Wondering where she got those scars from. Oddity wasn't entirely interested. He was a very strange man after all.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 03:50 PM

Ozz didn't jump when the male approached. In fact she was rather interested in him and why he was in such a place. Kai though hissed at the man and backed up feeling some sort of danger from him. Ozz gave a chuckle as she closed her eyes for a few moments before looking back up at Oddity. Well, what else was she supposed to do, she was alone, and she was a lady after all. "Do you always assume a lone lady is in danger of others?" She asked politely. Though she wasn't sure what she was doing in the back of her head.
Kai didn't seem very happy about her talking with the male, but he couldn't do much about it. Ozz made her own decisions when it came down to it. It was her body after all. They may have had a contract, but that was only until she died, or otherwise he had her soul. That....or Ozz realized that he wasn't real. But that was a day she didn't know was coming.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 10:25 PM

Oddity wasn't really surprised or any other emotion for that matter with the woman. Though her chuckle seemed a bit out of place to him. His two different colored eyes. He gave a slight grin to her response. It was true though, he did always assume that they could get into some sort of trouble. Specially in a place like this after all. He turned his head towards the wall his scar showing off with his fur singed near it since it never really grew back.
"In this place yes, I've already seen two dead." He answered. Oddity was rather estranged to this girl. She seemed a bit different from the others after all. He sat down and curled his tail around his back legs. "My name is Oddity, I'm part of Glaciem." Oddity introduced himself with a dip of his head.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 10:35 PM

Ozz raised an eyebrow as he spoke. That was interesting, she finally ignored Kai who was still hissing behind her. She relaxed herself and gave a shrug, who cared what the male did to others, he hadn't done anything to her so there was no point in being hostile. Her tail flicked and she sat down to face him. His two different colored eyes fascinated her to the core. Was he a demon as well?
"I believe in my own strength to protect myself. I'm Ozz, and are you some sort of dark angel I should be worried about?" She asked tilting her head. Oddity, what a weird name, such a different style than Kai's. You never knew who or what you would meet in this world though.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 10:57 PM

Oddity tilted his head to the girl. Her own power, did she have that? Was there some sort of wolf around here that was her companion. He highly doubted that, all those signs pointed to no. Though he wasn't ready to judge after all she didn't look like she had been in any danger in the last months. His head tilted, a dark angel. Oh how he wish he was that or if those existed in the end they were nothing but hallucinations.
"Darling, if I were, you'd be on your way to hell right now. I don't beleive in such a thing." Oddity chuckled as he said so. Watching her as they conveyed their words. In such a manner was a strange thing. He straightened his head and stuck his tongue out slightly before sticking it back in his snout.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 11:09 PM

Kai stood straight behind Ozz his red eyes glaring at the male. Ozz ignored him and flicked her tail. Listening to Oddity though she tilted her head and laughed a little bit. So he didn't believe in Demons or hell. Well maybe he could drag her down to hell one day. Her emerald eyes perked up at him though as a strange smirk on him. "Well sir, maybe you are just a hallucination yourself. Regardless, I rather enjoy this meeting we are having. Care to join me on a walk?" Ozz stood up and tapped her tail over the man's shoulder.
"Maybe you can be the one to protect me?" She laughed as Kai got up to follow her. His body coming right through Oddity, in a black mess as he created himself again next to her. Such a thing as a demon could do.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 11:25 PM

Oddity watched the girl, and was rather comfortable. The fact that she wasn't afraid of him was weird like any of the other females he had come across. Even more so like the odd nature she gave off. He could take advantage of that if he wished to but her answer made him tilt his head again. What if he wasn't real, well then wouldn't that be an interesting story to tell one of his children some day. He got himself up after she tapped his shoulder and laughed. She was indeed one to use her resources.
Walking beside her he lowered his head slightly. "There is no promise I will protect you but, I can give it a shot for the night." He purred at the back of his throat. Ozz then? Well, he could bring her to Isar. But that be far less interesting than he wished. She could go where she liked because he didn't feel like making the effort. Not with this odd one not this time.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 11:37 PM

Ozz smiled at him as they started to walk with Kai following with her. Her tail swinging behind her as they walked. She didn't care if he didn't protect her, the world worked in weird ways after all. She was curious about someone who was as odd as she was in the end Kai was keeping close watch over her. To act as her nervousness or scary side of him. Perhaps that was what it was, and something she really didn't want to feel but she was feeling it and was ignoring it all together.
"So where did you come from, before you came to Glaciem or ala itself?" She asked curiously to try and start a conversation. Kai stayed up close, hissing in her ear which was rather annoying but she was dealing with it. The cold was nipping at her as well, but walking was going to make her feel warmer. Her teeth showing through her gums. The scar on one side of her face aching as well.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 11:58 PM

Oddity watched the girl, her ears twitching to something that must have been bothering her. But he figured not to care as he closed his eyes for a few moments and opened them again. He raised his head as she asked about his childhood though. There were many problems with that. Darkness, and more even so, stories she probably didn't want to hear from him anyway.
"Ahh lady, you may be older than me or not. But my stories aren't exactly the most interesting." He chuckled with a flick of his tail. His coat color was so plain compared to hers. It was like they were the dark and the light. Maybe he really was a angel of the darkness. He didn't know, he was not to keen on wanting to know anyway.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 12:07 AM

Ozz looked at him with curiosity. Stories that he didn't want to tell. It made her nearly want to laugh. As Kai pressed up against her she lowered her head, stopping herself and looking at the wall as he coughed. Obviously more and more uncomfortable as they continued on. "Well I don't mind sharing my stories then." She smiled. Kai gave in and sat down on the ice with a snort. Ozz flicked her tail and leaned up against the wall to feel the cold. Oh how it reminded her of the endless nights of fear.
"I came from a large family. But god befell them all and nearly all died. When I was among the very little left my father tried to kill me. So I made a deal with a demon, got these scars and left." She explained looking over at him. Making a deal with a demon. Kai stuck out his forked tongue and made a gurgling chuckle. Sometimes he could be inches away from being a huge nightmare.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 12:21 AM

Fascinating. So her father too had tried to kill her. Maybe it was a males way of testing their children in that manner. Though he had never seen isar show an interest in killing Taurig. Otherwise Oddity had no desire to kill his future son unless things didn't go like he wanted them to. Oddity watched her when she stopped and also the way that she looked at the wall.
"I got this scar from my father when I was a young pup. He nearly ripped me in half. But after I killed him, I found Glaciem. I've killed many more as well. I was trained for it." He answered his bi colored orbs glaring at her. "Are you frightened now?" He wanted to know if she was scared for the fact that he had been a killer.

Speech,

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 12:35 AM

Ozz looked at the man, she giggled a bit and sat down in the ice. Her tail moved back and forth as she listened to his story. Which really didn't come to any surprise to her. The world never did surprise her anymore, not since she left her family. "Why would I be afraid? You haven't done anything to me have you, and if in the future you do harm me I will simply defend myself. That is how the world works." She closed her eyes and smiled. Kai covered his face with his paws as he gave out a heavy sigh.
"Regardless of who you have been and who you are now. You are you oddity, I can hate you if I want but I really don't feel like it." Ozz began to giggle. This was probably the most insane part about her. Maybe she really just didn't want to care anymore. The death in the world was enough to keep her going. To keep her from wanting to die and throw herself off the edge of the world.

Kai Speech, Ozz Speech,

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 07:01 AM

She was strange this one. Her home had been over taken by demons and she ended up running off with one. It didn't surprise him too much about the situation though. This world had its own way of teasing and prying its way around the minds of the weak. You either had to get stronger, or give into the insanity that would eventually lead to your death. As Oddity stood closer to the wall his bi colored orbs looked over her. She was far too creative, if she had been born a man, than perhaps she would have been better off in the first place.
"And when the day comes that I betray you. I am very much interested in why you think in such a way. Though whatever works for you to survive I suppose." Oddity said turning around to face the woman. So that's how things stood, and that's how they always would between them. Well He wasn't so sure about that. Anything could happen between the two of them after all.

Speech,