Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-15-2013, 10:43 PM
Levada

Her pretty paws would delicately grace the sparse forest floor, their steps making nary a sound as she strolled through her home. She would crave the touch of her king, she wished for his pale form to once again tower over her and give her the relief she so craved. She would survive for the time being, his presence not a matter of her life or death. She very much enjoyed the presence of him though, and wished he had more time to spend with her. She felt considerably lonely in the growing pack. She only had a friends in Narsha and Taurig, and both of which usually left her lonely. True she had not offered herself out to the other wolves, maybe today she would get a bit of social interaction that didn't have to do with her addiction. She could keep it under wraps right? She would laugh inwardly at herself, she was doing her absolute best to keep herself loyal to her King's loins. Sometimes it was a rather difficult task.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2013, 12:43 AM

Oddity had been doing nothing but training as of late. His muscles ached partly from the acts, after all there was a secret between him and Isar until he was ready to do so. The male flicked his tail as he finished licking between his paws to get the blood off from stepping in thorns. The scar across his chest ached as he rose to all fours. Noticing a wandering female. The bi colored eyes of the male gave a sort of strange greeting to the girl as oddity dipped his head in greeting.
"It's nice to meet you. My name is Oddity." Another member of the pack meant another female to protect. It wasn't like he could show any interest in them anyway. The King would be upset and Oddity actually enjoyed the company of him. Though his plot was only to get breeding rights, he was all the same one to think about Isar. The male would rather survive as long as he could, not die at some young age like he was now.

Speech,

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Levada

Her steps were soon joined, though she had hardly expected company so soon. Her ears would pull back curiously as she pulled her tiara around to catch glimpse of the male who would trot towards her. He took no time in his approach, another surprise to have found a soul who seemed so friendly. She would nod her head in greeting as his form was brought close to her own. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Oddity." She would allow his gaze to rest upon the whisper of a smile she held upon her lips. He didn't seem to be a higher ranked wolf, so she kept her demeanor neutral towards him. Her body only allowing him to see the polite stance she would hold so perfectly. Hello, Oddity. She would purr, I'm Levada, nice to make your acquaintance. When she learned his name she would let the smile that had been hinted at sneak upon her jaws.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- Think/You Speak

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 07:45 AM

She seemed to be quiet the compelling lady. Then against Isar had a habit of getting females like that. He had seen it in plenty of the others. It didn't bother him, after all Isar's harem was something to strive for. Oddity was only waiting for his chance at birth rights. That was in the future though, so he tried not to dwell on it too much. After all, it could only cause problems if he didn't keep himself under control. He may have been a killer beast, but he wasn't one to make his king unhappy.
"Are you out for a walk? I could join you if you want." He asked in a polite tone. Males were to treat the ladies with respect and protect them according to Isar. He could treat them however he pleased, but the males who took up residence in Glaciem were the warriors that complied. Oddity may not have been high on the chain at the moment, but he intended to get as close as he could to the king. Only for his own benefits, but a little bit of loyalty never hurt. The scar on his chest was proof of that.

Speech,

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Levada
He would seem friendly enough, and certainly not one to disobey his king. Isardis's jewels were safe in Oddity's presence, she did not feel as though he would want to force himself upon her. Not that she would let him catch her in the first place, hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Politely he would continue their conversation, "Are you out for a walk? I could join you if you want." She would consider his offer, the option of denying him very much at the forefront of her mind.
She really needed to come out of her hard shell, she was too much of a hermit. It was hard for her to consider herself a part of a pack she barely knew, so maybe it was time to open herself up to relationships that did not end in getting a fix. It was worth a shot, at least she knew she could send him away for food if she grew tired of him. "I am. I've kind of made myself a hermit to the pack, it would do me good to spend time in the company of another."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- Think