ardent

ZUGZWANG

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Auburn shadows from the effects of the autumn season brandished the leaves in the trees, turning them hues of gold, red, and purple. The air was crisp in the dawn light, the sun casting a warming glow on his coat as he trekked to the west. His spirits were rather lifted, he was almost... happy. He could nearly taste the cold cruel bite of winter, nearly feel its chill, it was enticing, alluring like the first taste of a fresh kill, like the scent of a virgin in heat.

Siney fur clung to his frame, shining in the light as his muscles flexed under it seamlessly. His unusual markings, he could nearly feel them glistening in the sunlight, and as he came upon a stream, he ventured to it's edge taking time to stare at his own reflection shamelessly, yes, he look splendid. A wicked smile lit up his jaws, the sinister evil shamelessly shone in his jagged jaw line, as a low chuckle escaped him. Simply splendid.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-13-2013, 07:21 AM

Azalea headed out along the strip. She had never been here before, though she knew most of the west, and didn't know when the straight of land would end or open up. Water on either side, she had already zig-zagged the mile back and forth to find no opening without turning around. The point of exploring was finding new places and to back track she would go through land she had already discovered.

Eyes of fire landed on a pallid form, hung over a lazy stream of water surely salted from the seas. Paws came to an immediate halt and her head lifted and bobbed it around, trying to get a better look at what the brute was doing. She heard him chuckle and sighed, rolling her eyes as she strode forward gracefully. "Are you just being vain or are you mad?" Her question landed just as soon as she came in view of his face and at the sight of it she added to her words, "Or... perhaps you are a bit of both?"

The dove seated herself, tail straight out behind her and back straight. Eyes cast a quick glance to the water, not ballsy enough to taste it as she rather despised salt water.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2013, 11:22 AM

The sauve male had been so intent on his own reflection, that he had missed the approach of another, her words would jerk him from his admiring, a loosely insane smile greeting her as he turned to look at her. Looking at her, he wasn't disappointed, her pallid pelt was broken by a reddish brown coloured face, that make her appear angelic, though to him, her eyes burned like amber. "Am I mad? Am I vain?" He repeated her question, flicking his tail in thought.

"Once if you would have asked me that I would have ripped your head from your neck, but today, I find the sentiment funny." With those words he would glance back at the water, before flicking his tail at the other wolf. "Come here! See!" He demanded of her, his voice eager, and unusual tone for his desolate ears. Impatiently he would wait at the waters edge, casting glances at her, willing her to hurry with his eyes and body.

She would have to look and then she would see! She would see that he was not mad, perhaps a bit vain, but not mad. Lo, what a sight to behold!

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-13-2013, 11:36 AM

Azalea looked upon the wolf before her with a hint of disdain. The denizen had a marked face and no more, much like herself. His eyes or gold and azure flitted over her body in a curious manner and it would seem that he was not disappointed. Undoubtedly this stroked her ego, making her body hum merrily inside. Oh, what the feminine body could do. She was truly blessed to be a woman.

Fleetingly she recalled too what males could do to her. Smooth talkers and well placed blows were enough to bring her to her knees. "Am I mad? Am I vain?" He cooed, turning rather thoughtful for a crazed beast. She took an easy step back as if to protect herself from whatever mental outburst might come next.

"Once if you would have asked me that I would have ripped your head from your neck, but today, I find the sentiment funny." She nodded her head slowly, giving a look that would assure him that he definitely was crazy. "Ah," The single syllable was hardly a word on its own but was enough to show her... understanding of his response, her eyes widening a bit as the sound left her lips. "Come here! See!" He was hunching over the water again and Azalea hung back for a moment before indulging the male.

Stepping to the water's edge she cast her eyes upon the surface. "It is you... and now me. Nothing overly fantastic as I don't need to glance upon reflective surfaces to be reminded of my good looks." Her eyes met his through the reflection and there was a smug grin on her face as she pushed back from, removing her reflection from the mirrored stream.

"What is your name, vain one?" Her words flowed easily as the water over the rocks. She, Azalea, daring to ask a devil his name and not offer her own in return.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2013, 08:49 PM

The ivory fea with the chocolate face, came close to him, and though she smelled sweet, as if the flower was tempting him, his interest did not stir as he looked into the water. Her words that she spoke, were not of the tones and words that he had expected, and he looked at her sharply, his eyes flickering with exasperation. Did she not see what he could see?! Maybe it was a touch of vanity, perhaps, but could she not look deeper?!

Letting out a sigh, he looked to the water again, a grumble echoing in his throat as he turned back towards her, ready to face her questions, the need to know who he was. "My name is Creedance, and you little frailty, who are you?" His tone was soft, nearly droll, his expression to remain neutral as he took in her scent again lightly, ah, so familiar to a fea he had already met previously. Valhalla. Interesting...

"What brings such a daring soul out here, my dear?"

"talk

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-01-2013, 08:58 PM

The wolf seem put out by her not knowing seeing what he did. She looked again, perhaps a bit confused. What was it? What was so interesting about the water? The male sighed and stepped away from the water, giving up his attempts to make her see. "My name is Creedance, and you little frailty, who are you?" Her eyes narrowed a bit, not liking the way he called her fragile in an offhand way.

"Azalea Adravendi." She was prompt in her reply, letting him slide this time. Now that he wasn't being manic over the water he seemed rather bored with the whole situation. "What brings such a daring soul out here, my dear?" She tipped an ear. "Daring? One has to be daring to come here? I am simply a girl with a taste for adventure, if that makes me daring by default then so be it. I have nothing to fear though, do I?" Her last bit was rhetorical.

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 04:06 AM

Ardavendi, oh, how that name was familiar. Briefly his mind flickered back to a chance encounter he had on the coal black sands of the obsidian beach, where he had met another of Valhalla, a pregnant, Soliel Adravendi. Coming back into the present, he wondered what the relation was between the two, though he wouldn't not ask, for her next words would bring a slight smirk to his jaws. Was she unaware that she had traipsed into the jaws of satan?

"My darling, Azalea, if it's adventure that you crave, I can certainly take you on quite an adventure..." His voice dropped, the pitch lowering, a smirk growing on his jaws as he contemplated on his own words. Assuming she took his well laid bait, what adventure would he take her on? Surely he could develop one in a split second, or they could simply play it by ear. Glancing once over his shoulder, at the water, he let out a sigh. What a pity, what a waste... Looking back at the simplistic beauty, who had captured his attention for the afternoon he smiled, the seemingly innocent movement nearly rippling in it's sinister capacities.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-02-2013, 10:19 AM

"My darling, Azalea, if it's adventure that you crave, I can certainly take you on quite an adventure..." His low tone was enough to give her a chill. Eyes narrowed warily. "Was it ever said that I requested a guide?" Her tone was light, her eyes full of interest.

What would he say to that? She made a point to move away from him, a devious smile on his face as she took one, two, three steps. A motion to her leaving. How would he feel about that? "You are a strange creature, Creedance." Her words came when she halted, seeing him look back to the water. Really, what was she missing?

Her interest was grabbed by his act though, "Okay, I give, what the hell am I not seeing in the water?" Hopefully there would be some logical answer. Hopefully he wasn't crazy like she suspected.

Speech,

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 09:23 AM
The dainty lass was quick to words, and didn't hesitate long before offering a rebuttal to anything he said. It amused him, and when she spoke, a chuckle grew from his jaws. "Guide.. who said anything about guiding, how about a appealing companion on your adventure to darkness." Strange she thought him strange? That was funny, nearly cute. Cute, that was a good word for the chocolate headed little beauty. Cute.

She must have been pondering his obsession with the water for a good bit now, and finally she asked. Turning back towards his water, he jerked with his head, motioning her to come close. "You may have to look a bit closer to see it, but I promise that it will be wonderful!" He glanced at her excitedly, hoping to see her stretching to look down into the water, so that she could see and understand what he was so entrhalled about.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-04-2013, 10:11 AM

"Guide.. who said anything about guiding, how about a appealing companion on your adventure to darkness." She smiled grimly. "Then perhaps you should mind your words more. I do believe you did say you would take me on an adventure, not accompany me." Her smile was a bit smug now.

The attention went back to the water. The male turning and motioning with her head for her to follow suit. She did as he requested of her, walking over to him. "You may have to look a bit closer to see it, but I promise that it will be wonderful!" She stood beside him, their pale shoulders less than a foot apart. Leaning over the water slightly she made a point to squint her eyes for better focus. "Creedance, I still don't see anything." She was certain her eyes were of at least average strength. Perhaps he had exceptional eyesight? Perhaps he was seeing something in the soil below the water?

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2013, 09:17 PM

'Then perhaps you should mind your words more. I do believe you did say you would take me on an adventure, not accompany me.'. Her words irked him, the petite chocolate didn't seem to have any seeming knowledge of respect, hadn't she a clue who he was? "Careful, love." His voice would come out, a murmur, barely discernible. Turning his attention to her movements, his interest picked as she came close as he instructed.

Turning his own attention back to the water, he would stretch his neck forward, craning his head, tilting it slightly as he stared at the water. Glancing at her, out of the corner of his eyes, he suddenly shifted, in an attempt to bump into her, to try to knock her into the water beneath them. Assuming she didn't move, realizing what his intentions were, he would tumble off into the water himself, a chuckle escaping him jaws.

"Did I not say it was splendid?"