ardent

Liaf

Liaf

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 01:27 PM by Liaf.)
OOC Name:Maka
How did you get here?:old ala and my laptop

Character's Name:Liaf
Season of birth:Autumn
Size:32 inches
Appearance description:Liaf's head and neck is a very light russet color, almost like light russet/ light brown. He is a bit lanky for now until he will gain more weight and muscle as he recovers. Liaf's legs are long and slightly skinny with his skin clinging to his legs. All four paws are light gray going up to his ankles until the gray starts to break into segments of fur. This was caused by the man having the skin with the gray continuously injured as his fur had fallen out showing bald short haired skin until his fur grew back gray. This re-appears on his tail, lower underbelly, and both of his ears. The pattern of the gray segments is also caused by rashes from a reaction to his "medicine" he used to take. The rest of his body is a light tan/cream color. His eyes are also a maroon color. Beneath his eyes starts two streaks from both of his eyes, a dark russet color.

Duty: Fisher

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm sorry Maka, again, but you have to purchase a character slot for him before I can accept him :/

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-14-2013, 04:15 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]