Myrrh

Myrrh

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2013, 10:09 PM
OOC Name: Myrrh, same as charrie.
How did you get here?: Top50 Site. or 100. I can't for the life of me remember, but I dont have a referral.

Character's Name: Myrrh Aurelius
Season of birth: Winter
Size: 24"
Appearance description: A slender, yet slightly fluffy tail clings to the sleek black furball that calls itself Myrrh. Though her coat isn't entirely this bleak, uninteresting night time camouflage, as her fur runs towards her stomach, it's opposite in the color world is present. This patch of white runs along her underside in a thin line, branching out only to the base of her legs. In general, her coat is relatively short, and surprisingly fluffy, hairs standing almost on end naturally unless wet. Her eyes hold an orchid gaze, dark in hue, even in light. The color of her eyes plays in the light, like a dance in a thunderstorm, interesting, but with the unmistakable hint of sadness beneath. Myrrh stands at a pitiful 24 inches, definitely on the side of small, as far as comparing herself to others whom are fully grown. However this makes her more fit for tasks requiring more agility, than strength.
Duty: Tracker

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-08-2013, 07:59 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]