Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-07-2013, 02:51 PM

Boredom. God it consumed him whole on a lonely night like this. It was odd, how he had been built off of love and passion, but still hadn't shared it with another being. Why him? Why couldn't he just find the one already? Nothing seemed to be on his side, nothing seemed to be working out for him. Was leaving his homeland a mistake? Sure, he had a home, Gerhardt had taken him in without question, but was he happy? Was the care free life actually working for him? Yes, it was- because no matter what life threw at him he would always have a smile on his face, because that was the type of wolf he was. Peach colored eyes glanced up toward the sky as he observed the stars. They looked so beautiful, especially out here on the cliffs like this. "If only I had someone to share this with..." He thought, a heavy sigh escaping his maw. What to do, what to do.

Italian Accent Speech

Eria

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2013, 02:58 PM

The bluish-black female had no idea what she was doing out so late. The moon had risen and with it had brought out her restlessness. She was out in a part of Alacritis that she wasn't used to, but that was fine. After all, since she was part of Gargoyle's pack of Rogues, she had the chance to see different areas of the large world. What she didn't really expect was to find others nearby.
An unfamiliar scent hit her nose as she continued to wander across the cliffs' trail. Her ears immediately flattened, a temporary reflex that occurred whenever she came across a stranger's smell. Finally, after comparing it with the aromas that threatened her earlier life, she let her guards down a little bit. With that confirmation in her mind, she comfortably made her appearance.
The moon shined down on her, casting a lovely shadow that seemed to stretch from her dark form. Tender eyes looked on the male that was unknown to her, but his scent meant he wasn't one of...them. Unabashed by her current shyness, Eria's tail flicked behind her as she said, "Hi."

Speech,

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-07-2013, 04:00 PM

Right ear tipped back as he heard the sound of an approaching stranger. The scent was unfamiliar, and it held no sting of a pack, so it must have been a loner. Chest pushed out as he inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the newcomer. It was a female, he would tell by the amount of estrogen in the air. "guess I got lucky..." He thought to himself as he rose and turned around, putting him in a position where he could meet her head on. It would be pretty awkward if she showed up and started talking to his back. She came into view, and he couldn't help but rolls his gaze over her face and bodice. He had seen ebony females before, but the way the moonlight kissed her pelt made her look... blue. Was she really blue? Or was this an illusion? "Greetings, my name is Themisto. Themisto Mathias." He smiled, trying to be as polite as possible.

Italian Accent Speech

Eria

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2013, 04:16 PM

For some reason, she enjoyed the way his eyes roved across her blue-and-black pelt. Eria knew that her fur indeed different from others she had met with similar colors, only making her self-confidence rise a bit each time. His friendly introduction reached her ears and she took a few more steps towards him.
The wary thoughts she had a few minutes ago dissipated in the comfortable air between them as she took her turn to look him over. His pelt was a beautiful canvas of many colors blending in together, and his eyes...they made his appearance even brighter in the moonlight. She immediately liked the hue in both eyes and she nodded to his name. "It is nice to stumble upon you, Themisto." She playfully turned on the spot, lowered her upper torso to the ground in a smooth curtsy as she said, "My name is Eria. No last name, sadly. Just Eria." Her bright blue eyes danced upwards at him until she pushed herself back up. "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

Speech,

Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-10-2013, 06:41 PM

He watched her take a few steps toward him, and because of her friendly body language he didn't bother getting up. He felt no need to move, she didn't seem aggressive, but instead she was friendly and inviting. He felt comfortable sitting down, because he doubted she would try anything funny. He noticed the way her eyes rolled over his body, and he couldn't help but smile. Who didn't like being checked out by a pretty lady? "It was nice of you to come to me." He said gently, not wanting to be too loud and scare her off. She seemed a bit weary, which was expected when meeting a stranger, but there was no need. He would never hurt her, he would never hurt anyone. It just wasn't in him to do so. "No last name? Maybe someday you can acquire one." Through marriage of course is what he meant. "Oh no, you didn't interrupt anything. I'm just out enjoying the night. What brings you out here, lady Eria?" He would ask kindly. What drew her out here anyways?

Italian Accent Speech

Eria

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2013, 01:28 AM

Eria couldn't help but feel her smile widen, making her eyes crinkle at the corners and gently flash with their radiance. His words were like music and for someone who hadn't been around them enough, they were a nice melody to hear. It may have not meant to, but Eria was delighted that someone was actually pleased to see her. Even though she had been around her family of Rogues since Glaciem was still theirs, no one really stood out in her mind's eye. With Themisto being relaxed and in a pleasant mood, the night was definitely becoming better.
She took the opportunity to take a few steps forward before reclining to her haunches in front of him. The moon cast its light on her once again, placing her halfway in shadow. The lit part of her body stood out and her eyes twinkled, complimenting her dark, bluish fur in the process. "That would be a lovely way to catch one," she replied, agreeing that such an idea would be nice. "Unfortunately, I have yet to meet someone who has the same thought as that." She lightly shrugged. "It will happen when it seems fit to, I suppose." She was definitely more laid back tonight than usual. Weird.
Relief swept over her when she found out that she hadn't interrupted him. His own question of being out made her think. Her gaze looked up to the moon for a second before she turned it back to him and smoothly answered, "I was restless. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't sleep. After tossing and turning, I began to itch all over..." She shook her head at the thought and softly sighed. "I started to walk, which helped some, but not enough to settle it. So, I've been wandering around, enjoying the quiet and scenery...until I came across you." Her smile appeared again. "I am quite happy to run across someone outside of my pack. I've been kind of eager to meet someone new lately."

Speech,