gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
09-06-2013, 10:40 PM
[Image: 44rIdeD.png]

"Kar... we need to talk." The usual gentle voice of Zanire would be directed towards the male she had been traveling with. She would come to a stop in a field of green, sitting back on her large rump, a heavy sigh escaping her jaws. It was autumn and before they knew it winter would be upon them, which was why she thought the two needed to talk. Zanire had to let him know she hibernated during that time, needed to know what he would do when she was doing this. Would he stick around here then or would he find somebody to stay with till winter was over? So many questions ran through her head, making the beast nervous and worried.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image made by Clash. <3

Kar

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2013, 10:07 AM

Kar turned his head towards his traveling companion as she spoke up. He swung around in a small half circle, tilting his head to the side as he looked to Zanire. They needed to talk? Had the brute done something wrong to upset the bear? He frowned a little bit, unsure at first if he should ask and listen or simply allow Zanire to speak freely. They were their own beings, and Kar and Zanire had a mutual respect for each other thus far in their travels. Kar slowly sat, curling his tail around his right legs. He looked up to Zanire, ears twitching a bit nervously. 'Does she have doubts about traveling together...? No... I must let her speak. That is the only way to find out what it she needs to say to me.' Slowly Kar dipped his head in respect for the other creature. "Feel free to speak your mind, Zanire. I'm all ears."

Speech, Thought

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
09-29-2013, 11:17 PM

She watched as a frown came upon the boy's face within seconds, taking a seat and letting her know he would listen. ?Winter will be upon us in no time... I hibernate Kar, so I won't be around during this Winter.? She informed him, violet orbs falling upon the boy's green eyes. What would he do while she was away, would the connection the two had, that she thought they had, falter? Zanire really liked the kid, and wanted to stay by his side but... he had a mind of his own, could do as he liked, she couldn't control him. "I have grown fond of you, and I worry something may happen while I am hibernating. Do you have plans for winter accommodations?"

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 07:39 PM

Kar's frown deepened as Zanire spoke. He didn't know that bears hibernated... though it made sense when he thought about it. He never saw their kind during the winter season... but of course he hadn't necessarily looked for them either. Kar wasn't too worried about it though. As long as he knew where Zanire was he wouldn't venture too far.

A gentle smile crossed onto the gray, white, and black brute's face. "Do not worry, Zanire. I'll be around when Spring comes. I plan to stay in the South throughout much of winter, so I won't be too far. There is another young male I met at Wolfpaw Lake... and I will be helping him out... otherwise I will stay close to where you are. I've grown found of you as well, and I don't plan on us separating any time soon." There was a gentleness to the brute's words, as well as a promise.

"...and when you wake up from hibernating I'll be waiting for you with the biggest fish I can find." Kar chuckled softly, his green eyes shining gently.

Speech, Thought

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
10-08-2013, 06:58 PM
ooc: Don't really know what else to do. xD End it here?

It took a matter of seconds from the beast to go from worried to happy, Kar told her not to worry and that he would be around when spring came. That was really good, Zanire was hoping he would still be around waiting for her once Winter was over. He was going to remain in the south for winter, he met a young male at a lake and would be helping him out. That was very nice of him, helping someone out. He grew found of her and didn't want them splitting anytime soon.

Zanire wanted to reach over and pull the boy into a huge bear hug, he was an adorable little guy, so kind. What he said next would make the woman grin the biggest grin she ever had, he would be waiting for her with the biggest fish he could find. "You good wolf Kar." She would chuckle, pushing herself up quickly and gently running her tongue across his snout.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Kar

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2013, 09:18 PM

Kar let out a soft, happy chuckled as Zanire's tongue ran across his muzzle. "You're not so bad yourself, Zanire." The wolf looked to the bear with gentleness in his eyes. Honestly Zanire had ended up being the closest friend that the wolf had ever had in his life. Having Zanire traveling with him felt just so natural, and reminded him a bit of one of the lands he passed through.

In Aethelis, the land most from his homeland settled in, there were creatures referred to as helpers that sometimes formed bonds with wolves. He hadn't heard of anything as big as a bear joining a wolf, however. Besides... this was different. He looked at Zanire as an equal, rather than some other animal being there to help guide him. No, Zanire was far more special than that.

The male gently butted his head against Zanire's, his green eyes shining. "I suppose that we should find a big, cozy den for you then." Kar took a look around, his ears perking up. He wanted to know exactly where Zanire was going to be staying so that he'd be able to find her when Spring came.

Speech, Thought