player
09-03-2013, 12:32 AM
OOC Name: Elyisa
How did you get here?: 50 top rpg

Pic

Character's Name: Nalani Kashtin
Season of birth: winter
Size: 32 "
Appearance description: Nalani is an average medium sized wolf standing at 32 inches tall. Her body is well developed for a warrior. Strong muscles ripple smoothly in her shoulders and hindquarters. Her legs are long and solid, making her also a good runner but not as fleet as others. Her tail is slightly shorter than most but not too noticeable. The female also has larger ear which she relies on a lot.

Over all Nalani is average in composition. But its her colors that make her stand out. Though her tones are neutral and earthen browns. Her main color is a simple soft brown. But covering her ear tips, forehead, chest, torso, and nearly all of her tail are leopard like dark brown markings. The same design marks her paws in a light tan and also very faded like around her eyes. Her eyes also make this girl stand out as well. Close to her pupils a bright pink encircles it well around the pink is a brilliant golden yellow. A set of odd scar are barely visible through her thick fur around her scruff from and old fight.

Duty:
Avenger

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Did you pay for the other species markings? "But covering her ear tips, forehead, chest, torso, and nearly all of her tail are leopard like dark brown markings." You have to pay for those.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-04-2013, 04:22 PM
I was told to do this first. Get her accepted then buy it while using Nalani's account to post under in the gem store. It wouldn't let me do it before and kept kicking me off the account when I tried

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Can you use another character to post in the store? I don't feel like I should accept this until it is paid for :/

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I posted the request in the gem store. Just waiting now

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-06-2013, 05:50 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]