When The Heat Takes Over

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 12:23 PM

Rakshra

The screams and howls of a nearby sandstorm echoed in Rakshra's mind. Heading in an unknow direction, she just kept walking. She wasn't sure where she was going or what she was doing, but oh how hungry she was. Looking all around for prey she couldn't see anything until a mouse ran out of a tiny patch of dead grass. Quick on her feet Rakshra ran after it. Soon being close enough to it, she jumped on it and killed it with her weight. It wasn't much food, but it was enough to keep her going for a while.

Just after finishing up the scarce meat she could scrape off the tiny mouse carcass she heard a sound in the distance. She lifted up her head and looked around. The sandstorm had quiet down a bit in the past few minutes thankfully, and she could recongize the sound of another wolf approaching. She stood up and opened her mouth to speak. Hello? she spoke.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 03:05 PM

Her being blended in with the colors of fall. Her tans and russets were unnoticed as she passed through brush and trees alike. The sunny orbs of the demon were bright and alert. Her belly was full, yet her mouth watered at the scent of freshly spilled blood. It was Rat blood. The crazed woman rolled her marred shoulders and sought out the source. Her nose tingled in response to the tiny bit of blood. She loved the iron infused crimson liquid. It was mouth watering to the scarred woman.

As she got closer her eyes fell upon a black dame whom feasted upon the little rat. A ravaged tongue flowed across a jagged muzzle. The fae nipped at the fine flesh of the Rodent in hunger. She could see that this woman was starving, oh she loved the weak ones. She let forth a rumbling growl of hunger, not for food, but for lust. Her sunny orbs flicked up and down as she scanned the body of the midnight creature. "Oh darling you are something" She let forth a horrible giggle that sounded like a child's but much more sadistic. Canttina tilted her head and slithered closer in interest. "Does this delicious creature have a name?"

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Rakshra

Rakshra saw the creature approach her. She took a few steps back from the fae. She said some quite strange things to her.

Rakshra cleared her throat.My name is Rakshra. It is a pleasure to meet you. she spoke. She starred at the wolf in curiosity. She giggled in her mind. 'I look delicious now do I.' She found that strange, like walking up to a tree and licking it. Just...why? Rakshra took a couple more steps back and bowed politely to the wolf. Being as hungry as she was, she still wasn't completely weak. With little meat on her bones her muscles stood out easily, and if this wolf choose to attack which she hoped she wasn't, Rakshra wasn't going down without a fight.

Canttina

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 03:27 PM
ooc: there are some mature themes in my posts! rated M!

Yellow eyes connected with the other's eyes. Canttina was a harsh girl, she enjoyed things others would hardly even imagine. Her paws connected with the earth as she took steps to edge closer and closer to the little thing before her. She rolled her head and her neck cracked. A moan was let forth, oh that felt good. She licked her muzzle in yearning. The woman was always attracted to the smaller ones. The ones she could be in control of. A humor filled laugh was heard from the large fae. Her muscles tensed with extreme emotion. Sinning thoughts filled her mind, they flowed in and out of her brain. She wanted this one, and she was determined to get her. A soft voice was heard as a name was connected with a face. Canttina smirked, jagged fangs flashed without care. "Oh, Rakshra.. What a lovely little name to go with a lovely little girl." Her mouth leaked with drool as her cheeks tingled. The woman could hardly control herself as she eyed the woman before her. "You lack manners. You did not want to know my name? I am horribly offended. Well, the name is Canttina. I assure you that it will be a pleasure to meet me." She got closer and closer to the woman.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Rakshra

Rakshra eyed the woman who was coming closer and closer to her. She coughed. Yes well, I am sorry. It was a mistake of me not to ask for your name. she said. The woman was acting like she wanted Rakshra to be her toy. Rakshra walked back a fair distance from the fae. Just so you know, I am not going to be your toy. she spoke. She thought it would be best of her to just leave, so that's what she decided to do. I think it would be best if I was just on my way. I am sorry for having such a short meeting. Rakshra turned around and walked deep into the distance. Looking back every now and then to make sure she wasn't being followed. After walking for about ten minutes, she knew she wasn't being followed. This encounter had been quite...strange. Hopefully, her and this wolf would not meet again, unless Rakshra wasn't alone.

[Exit Post]