ardent

A Ship With No Sails [Joining?]

Jack

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 08:45 AM
In a land of various life, tanned paws and skin walked across the floor of this blanketed land. He had his eye on Tortuga for some time, and what he saw both impressed him as well as brought pity for the pack. He had seen the recent events, heard all about the failure of one within the Tortugan family and it made his skin itch with a strange feeling. Tortuga it seemed to him, was falling in turmoil and chaos. So the Alpha would be stupid to not accept him. They needed warriors after all, and Jack was a sneaky son of a bitch who plundered and thieved for a living. He knew the land, knew the wolves within the lands and he knew that his skills would be appreciated by the Alpha. Unless that is, she was mentally challenged. Which he knew she was not.

Finally, he reached the point of his destination. Multi hued brown waved in the autumn breeze, the black points of his fur stood up against the chill as he raised his muzzle to make the call. His howl was long and loud, rugged sounding and thick to say the least. His cry would not go unheard. If need be, he'd stroll in unafraid and ask that he join. If she got mad about it, his simple answer would be that this poor pack didn't have the numbers or members to accept him at the border. So turning him away would be a simply bad idea...

Newt

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 08:20 PM

Whispers grew to shouts and yells as a voice called out for judgment. Gray velvet ears swiveled in the direction of the call as violet eyes scanned the new area. Longing filled her, as she saw no sentries guarding her from view. She dearly missed those red demons that were just as giant as she. She allowed a soft mournful sigh to escape her lustrous jaws. Soon, they would belong to her again in due time and so would the heads of those that opposed her. She would liter the ground of Tortuga with them, a show of force, of retribution and that she would not fall again so easily.

The grounds were ashes beneath hardened paws. Her violet eyes seeing the long death that had come to snatch the legendary pack up. No, she would hold fast to their treaty and care for the pack as best as she could. Nourish it then find someone new to rule after she stole back her former kingdom. Soon enough the voice that called in the darkness came with a face. She drank him in as her own monstrous appearance towered over him. She was the largest wolf to roam this current homeland and she stood a good 3 inches taller and a decent 100-pound difference. When those looked onto her figure they were unaware if she were male or female. Constantly was she stuck in both forms.

?You have called.? She said simply, the ambiance of her voice was slightly overwhelming. Trust had become a lost thing and she was ever more cautious since Medusa had come and stanched everything she loved away. ?Welcome to Tortuga, where darkness and light merge into one. Have you come seeking acceptance?? she asked, her voice filled with courage that had once slipped with her grief. She felt well to be in power once more. proud to know she could do this, if she could find others to help, they could fix this pack and keep it alive.

Jack

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 12:15 AM
It hadn't been long of a wait before a figure began to materialize from the shadows within the Tortugan territory. A rather large figure had made its way across the grounds toward him, brown eyes following. As the creature got closer, he would tilt his head at an angle to observe and think. Oh what fun it would be to be in this pack...so little to deal with yet so much potential it had to offer. Alas the dark creature was close enough for him to differentiate its gender. A female, as her voice confirmed it so. Ears would tilt slightly as she spoke then, asking if he sought acceptance within these lands. A smile would play onto his lips, the charms slipping through to teeth and tongue as he would lower his head in a bow to the Tortugan queen.

"Good day to you madam, I assume I have the pleasure of speaking to the great queen of Tortuga, am I not wrong?" His body swayed in a drunk fashion, though he wasn't drunk...today anyway. He looked at her as if expecting something unexpected, but instead he stepped back and sniffed before continuing. "Aye lass, I do seek to be accepted into the pack called Tortuga. And I say this now, I won't disappoint in more ways than one." He winked.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2013, 02:13 PM
user posted image

He seemed so eager, so hungry for something but what? Her tail flicked behind her as she listened to his words. He would not disappoint her. She highly doubted that. Everyone disappointed someone at some point. She had failed Amenti as their queen but she would take what had happened and learn from it. Her ears twitched as she took a step forward. Her tail swayed behind her as she looked down at the new male.

?Tortuga demands loyalty from its members. I will be holding a tournament for higher ranks soon and if you wish to participate then you are welcome to do so. As for now you will simply be a member until you prove your strengths and loyalty. Betrayal is grounds for death and I show no mercy.?
?Welcome to Tortuga, I am Newt, should you need anything or desire to speak you may simply call me and I will find you.? She said at last, she was content to accept him for now but she couldn?t help her suspicious feelings.