Antoinette

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 03:45 PM
PlOTS WITH THE CANTI!

CANTTINA

Canttina is my pride and joy. She is basically insane. Paranoia, Schizofrinia, Bi-Polar Disorder, and more. The woman has issues. She was thrown from a cliff way back when and has no memory of her past. Canttina doesnt understand the concept of whats normal. She thinks she is just completely normal. She is a confused and broken soul. She loves to flirt and well , sex. Canttina WILL flirt with your character as long as its older then like a year and breathing. Even if its not breathing she may hit on it. Sick? I know. She is an odd ball there is no doubt but shes fun to rp with!

Ideas:
-Casual run in
-Romance (one night stand, mate, friend with benifets) She believes in mating for life.
-Spar and/or fight
-Hunting

Current Plots:
-A minion of Silverback
-Trying to capture Gretel
-Lives in S.S Antox

ANTOINETTE

She is a sexy bitch. Antoinette is based off of Marie Antoinette. She is a little Albino German Shepherd. Shes cute but a complete snob. The woman does not really care about what others feel or think. She just cares about a. how she looks b. her well being and c. HERSELF! She is more rude towards girls rather then males. The woman is in search for a suitor. She is very regal with everything she does. She dislikes anything crude or gross. Blood makes her sick, and killing is repulsive. Shes a very big girly girl. High maintenance no doubt.

Ideas:
-Causal meet and greet
-Romance. (Mates) She would not likely partake in a one night stand or anything of that sort. She wishes to remain "pure"
-Fight (she would lose due tot he fact she is much smaller then wolves and hasnt a clue about fighting skills)
-Anything but babies and death!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Canti should kidnap Avalon and torment her and stuffs because yeah its a good plot and is beneficial to what i want her to be like in the future X3

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!