ardent

A Welcoming Chain Around My Neck [Joining]

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Rakshra pads her way towards her old packsite, Glaciem. Her bright blue eyes sting from the snow in her eyes, and looking down at the bright white snow didn't help too much ethier. She hadn't realized how much she had unadjusted from weather like this in the year she had been gone, but at least her thick black charcoal coat trapped some of the warmth to her body. Her paws ached extremely from stepping on small shards of ice. How much longer would her journey to Glaciem be?

After traveling all day Rakshra had grown quite tired. Doing what she used to do, she dug a hole in the snow next to a huge ice chunk. The ice kept some off the wind off of her. She covered herself with a bit of snow, the wind should blow more on top of her. She closed her eyes and waited for sleep to come.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-03-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013, 06:22 PM by Isardis.)

isardis

The King would sway, contented by the gentle wafting of shifting seasons, a fresh chill to the air that would tingle his spine and send his nostrils quivering with delight. Soon, the snow would be upon them again, but for now the pack could enjoy the migrating stragglers of prey that would meander through their grasp, and the cracking of blades beneath their toes as the plains would once again begin to sour. Though it weren't the only thing that had brought a keen thrill to the mans lungs, a buzzing o his mind, for upon the gentle breeze came the taunting stench of a woman; an unfamiliar that hovered somewhere by the borders.

She was a dark vixen, contrasting with the emeralds of vegetation that enveloped her primed bodice. She seemed also o bare more age than the typical wanderers that had found their way to him. All for the better, no? A cunning smirk would wind pink lips, ticking with rising pleasure as he would approach elegantly, confidently. Only to halt a body away from the blue-eyed-babe, a low chuckle scathing heavy pipes, "What a lovely surprise you are, my dame," a shuddered breath would part his words, "Welcome to Glaciem, little ebony, you have chosen wisely." Not that she had a choice anymore.

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Rakshra

The air was cool as Rakshra stood up from her rest, sending shivers down her spine and making her nostrils ache. She would get used to it again soon, she had only been gone for a year.

The air carried an unfimilar scent her way, along with a bunch of others of the new Glaciem wolves, but this one was particularly close. It wasn't Gargoyle, who she remembered to be the Glaciem ruler. No, this wolf's scent was much differnt. Looking off in the distance she could see a white wolf start to appear. She most deffinetly did not remember him, and there is no way she would forget a brute with such attractiveness.

Rakshra watched the wolf approach her. The nearer he got the more Rakshra could see how attractive he was. 'Mmm...' she thought to herself. 'Possibly he belongs to Glaciem?' She wondered.

He was really near now, and Rakshra didn't look away from him. If he wasn't with Glaciem and was here to attack her she would be ready to fight back. The cold air damped Rakshra's fur and it hung to her body perfectly showing ever inch of her womanly curves. Not a nice feeling, though. Having your fur stuck to your body?

The brute opened his mouth to speak. 'What a lovely surprise you are, my dame.' He said. A shuddered breath parted his words. 'Welcome to Glaciem, little ebony, you have chosen wisely.' Was his next words. This wolf knew she wanted to join. She knew nothing of him, though. Where was Gargoyle, and who was this wolf?

Thank you for the kind welcoming, that is very sweet of you. I am Rakshra. She bowed politely his way. It is such a pleasure to meet you. I was previously in Glaciem about a year ago. I had to leave, I was forced not by pack members but from a different reason. I never wanted to leave, and I wish to re-join. Her words were chattered by the fact she was some what cold. She could easily stand it, though. May I ask where Gargoyle is, and who might you be? She spoke politely. For one, she found this wolf very, very attractive. And two, if he was the new ruler of Glaciem and something had happened to Gargoyle, she wanted to start on excellent terms. Maybe she'd have a good chance of getting a fair rank.