ardent

BRICK BY BRICK BY BRICK

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 03:59 AM

The viper halted in her step as the frigid midnight air snaked its way about her underdeveloped form, stroking each individual strand of pallid fur with carelessness and forcing an outbreak of chills to slither up her spinal column, causing her minuscule body to quiver with her discomfort. The colder climate of the northern region was foreign to the babe who had never found herself straying from the premises of the humid eastern area until the urge for silence and independence had become imperative, and although the sights that engulfed her vision were fascinating to her curious mind, she did not favor the decrease in temperature. The wench could not quite fathom why it was so cold here, for the season demanded warmth, but she proposed that was just another concept she would never fully grasp and could only be grateful that her mother?s chosen residence lacked such an unaccommodating climate.

A frown tugged at her typically vague countenance as the babe progressed further into the nether, mercury and amethyst gaze darting between the numerous sights that the north had to offer in an attempt to register each and every object to familiarize herself with them. Frost still sheathed the blades of grass beneath her massive paws, earning faint crunch!es as they crippled beneath her mass, triangular ears swiveling with each noise emitted, anxiety creeping upon her at the recognition of the unknown. There was a fear that had developed within her diseased mind that she could be attacked at any moment and knowledge that her family would be too far off to rescue her had been breached, but such thoughts would not and could not deter her from her mission. She had to be brave ? she needed to be for the sake of her family and maintaining the honor that accompanied her surname; honor that had been fractured but not broken by the failure of her ex-sovereign mother.

Kestrel I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
09-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Kestrel

Silent paws walked through the silent air of night. She had somehow gotten away from her mothers ever vigilant eyes on her, and had gone to find a place of solace away from everyone to think. Though they were sound asleep, she just felt very restless and awake. She had been having very vivid dreams as of late. All showing the same thing; A dark figure, much darker then her mother with vivid green eyes. Every time she woke up she would feel a sense of longing and heart break. Who was that stranger she saw in her dreams? How do I ask mom that...? How do I tell her about the things I have seen? The questions that burn in my mind...I hate being a mute!!! Why can't I just be normal like my brothers?!" She screamed in her head.

Tears of anger and frustration began to seep from green orbs, silent cries went unheard save for the small sniffles emanating from her runny nose. She pattered on through the night, tear drops falling on the ground and leaving stream marks on her face. She didn't care if she cried, who was gonna be out here so late anyway? She felt alone in the world, even though she had her mother and her brothers, she felt like something was missing...

The midnight and starry pelted girl stopped in her tracks. A shadow had appeared in front of her, and slowly her gaze shifted from the ground up. The shadow belonged to another life, a creature like herself. She had bee so caught up in her thoughts she hadn't even noticed this ones scent, and so she stood there with unsure ears and a look that was half scared with an attempt to mask that fear. She took a couple steps back, keeping green orbs on the other girl in front of her. She didn't seem to be too much older then her, then again she couldn't tell. She had only been born not too long ago. She quietly waited to see what this new fae would do. If she showed signs of hostility, then Kestrel would flee. She remained light on her paws, her legs slightly angled to make a quick dash should anything happen.

Speech
Thoughts
You

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 11:29 PM

Fascination struck the ever-curious mind of the juvenile hellion as her pupils were directed towards the sky sheeted in darkness and obscurity, smooth tendrils of a foreign substance that desperately reached to ensnare luminescent spheres that loomed above captivating her attention entirely. As her gaze devoured the wonder of her surroundings, the pallid viper could not help but to pause in her saunter out of astonishment toward the surreal phenomenon, skull elevating from its alignment with the majority of her spinal column while her neck craned to view the icy columns that stretched before her. Jaws fell agape as she consumed what she could of the landscape, an incredulous frown chiseling at her parted lips as she pondered the spires? existence, thoughts churning through her active mind as she took tentative strides into the ice field, uncertain as to what would happen should she touch or even approach the unknown obstacles in her path.

Persistent sniffles graced the otherwise silent atmosphere, causing the babe?s ears to swivel towards the sound and her lackadaisical stance to tense as she realized she was not as alone as she had predicted. Her heart sunk from her chest to the pit of her stomach as fear forced its way through her, but instead of fleeing from the situation, she allowed her skull to turn in the direction of the sound, broad chest cavity puffing out some in an instinctual attempt to appear larger and more intimidating than she actually was. Violet and mercury gaze easily located the source of her disturbance, relief washing through her system as she observed the minuscule creature that appeared equally as anxious as she had previously been, going so far as to widen the distance between them even more so than it had already been. Brows furrowed, creasing her forehead in the process, as her gaze swept over the quiet whelp, developing figure pivoting to face the child with expectancy. ?Well?? the phantom child finally questioned after a few prolonged moments of complete silence, eager to learn why this whelp had pursued her, unaware to the fact that it was a mute.

Kestrel I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
09-08-2013, 03:38 AM
Kestrel

It only took seconds for the other life form to spot her. Kestrel wasn't too far off from her position, perhaps just a couple yards if not a little more. But it would probably be a distance easily covered by the bigger wolf nonetheless. At least, to Kestrel she seemed bigger...then again, she herself was small. Quite smaller then all her brothers. The figure would turn towards her, a single worded question upon her lips directed at the small star pelted girl. Her gaze would turn to the frozen ground, the wonders of the world obscured by tears that would seem to remain flowing against her will. Brows creased as she wiped away her tears with a paw and would then return her gaze to the other one.

She couldn't tell at this point if she was going to be attacked, but whether that be the case or not...she wasn't sure if she really cared. If I was...then it would break mothers heart...but then...I would be put out of my misery... Her thoughts began to rampage back and forth in her mind. She wasn't very old, hadn't been long in this life and yet she had thought several times about not caring for her life or what happened to her. Other times, the thoughts were opposite when she was with her family. She loved them, loved playing with her brothers and loved being with her mom. But she also hated that she seemed to live in a world of silence. In a manner of speaking, it was something she wasn't capable of. As she thought, her rump had found itself on the frozen floor. Subconsciously seating herself before the stranger as green orbs slowly found their way back to the other girl.

She stared back at her. Not replying to the question that was directed at her. Star reflected eyes would simply show a whole range of emotion, the primary one apologetic sorrow as a light sigh escaped past her lips. I'm sorry...I...I'm unable to answer your question...

Speech
Thoughts
You