Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
08-30-2013, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013, 03:00 PM by Emer.)

Emer Lasair
[Image: EmerAv1.png] Female ? Three Years ? Rogue

Emer is a quiet wolf and has been rather solitary for quite some time now as well. She could easily be perceived as shy, though in fact has simply been enjoying being independent for a while after her family's overprotective behaviour. I've no real plans for her at the moment, just mainly looking for some threads to get her settled in here. I'm open to any ideas that people have though if you think you could use Emer for some kind of plot.
Novella Destruction
[Image: NovellaAv10.png] Female ? One Year ? Orbita ? Ludicael

Novella is a fairly adventurous young wolf who has recently left her home in order to follow her elder siblings to Alacritis. She'll probably have plenty of threads with the various family members around though of course other people are welcome to have a thread as well. She has recently joined some of her family as a member of Ludicael.
Iorwerth
[Image: IorwerthAv3.png] Male ? Two Years ? Clergy ? Seracia

A king without a throne, Iorwerth spent most of his life expecting to one day take over his father's pack. When new siblings suddenly arrived however he was cast aside. Not fitting into his mother's pack, nor knowing the rest of his family too well, Iorwerth opted to leave his home lands and has now reached Alacritis. After a rough reunion with one of his sisters, he has now joined Seracia.
Kismet Adravendi
[Image: KismetPupAv1.png] Male ? Pup ? Epsilon ? Valhalla

Kismet is one of the Isalea pups. That alone will possibly bring a lot of drama to the young boy, though of course future plots are also welcomed.
Talvi
[Image: TalviPupAv1.png] Female ? Unborn

TAURGENT GIRL - COMING SOON

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Hi c:

Emer is always welcome to meet Eris, her bio is here. click me :D

She's a total sweet-heart and friendly to everyone, and I love threading her with random wolves!!

-Roamer~

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-31-2013, 12:07 AM
Song x Emer <3333333

Emer

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
08-31-2013, 03:09 AM
Hello Roamer, an Eris and Emer have a similar temperament, I can see them getting along.

You want a thread too Wolfie? I suppose so ;)

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Added Novella now as well

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-09-2013, 03:44 PM
And another new character is looking for plots/threads!

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-11-2013, 10:50 PM
What kind of plots shall we do with the Destruction family/ Ior Family?

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-12-2013, 01:15 PM
No idea, though Ior will certainly need to meet his family again at some point so he will require threads in the future. Not quite sure how any of those reunions will go really, he probably won't remember Song too well actually, she wouldn't have been there when he returned and he obviously would have only been a pup when he left Ahlon. Its not very likely that he will be joining Ludicael though whatever happens.

I'm actually hoping to have Novella bring up joining Ludicael in the challenge thread now that its all over so she'll officially be part of a pack.

But beyond that none of my characters really have any plans! Any ideas?

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-08-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 02:53 PM by Novella.)
Kismet isn't playable just yet, and Talvi isn't born but feel free to request any threads for the future.

I really need to post more with Nov, Emer and Iorwerth though so give me threads!

Kalispell

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 04:24 PM
All of your characters sound lovely, it was hard to choose one to thread with. I was hoping that you might be interested in threading Iorwerth with my girl Kalispell. She too was thrown into an awkward position when her siblings were born, but she instead took on the role of a mother figure since her mother was almost never around. She didn't really know the rest of her family, her mother being ousted before she was born. Kali left her home lands in search of her brothers, who disappeared soon after their mother's death.

She had now landed in Alacritis, with no idea where she is- or where she is going. She is sort of just roaming without a cause at the moment. We can work out details if you are interested :D

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Thank you, I'm open to more threads later if you like the sound of anyone else.
Iorwerth isn't supposed to leave his packlands alone at the moment so the thread will definitely need to take place in the South, and be close to the Range. I can probably come up with some excuse for him to have wandered slightly away from the borders or perhaps Kali has wandered a little too close and he is investigating? The choice is yours :)

Kalispell

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Hmm, well we don't want him getting into trouble with his packmates! So maybe it would make more sense for Kali to have accidently wandered too close to pack boarders. What with her, not knowing North from South at the moment.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Well don't think he'd get in trouble, it's a safety precaution as one of their members has recently been killed, so it's been requested that they don't leave the lands alone, but if Kali wandering too close works we can go with that. Might make more sense for you to start if that's ok?