Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-07-2014, 04:04 PM
If anyone wants a teen mom character, this is your chance!

Name: Starlight (name can be changed but must be uncommon and unique)
Appearance: Light chocolate brown with green eyes. Medium and slender frame
Personality: Caring, loving, sweet and gentle
History:
She was a simple rogue, abandoned as a pup with no known family in South Alacritia. Only two weeks old, she wandered into the Ancient Oaks, where young Morir Oaks (being two years old), found her. He offered her a home in the Oaks, and she gladly took it. He taught her how to hunt and heal, as well as friendship and loyalty. The two became close friends and eventually the growing girl fell in love with the handsome boy. When Starlight reached the age of a year, she found herself pregnant and gave birth to Morir's pups (one of them included Titania). Morir at the time was three years of age. The petite girl always wanted to bear the children of the man she loved so dearly, but she never wanted to be a mother at an extremely young age. Because of that and her small size, this caused pain and complications with herself and the pups. Some were born premature or with disorders that she could not foresee. She fled from her home in the Ancient Oaks with her pups, scared and afraid of her mate. Struggling with herself and her only surviving and strongest pup, she raised Titania only for a few months. Her remaining pup was like a blessing, as she had lived through the starvation and exhaustion. She taught Titania how to survive, fend for herself, and basic healing skills. Out of her own grief and misery, she left the onyx pup alone in the dangerous wilderness, and the woman ran as far as she could, away from her awful and depressing memories. After crying out for her mother (who never returned), Titania later swam to the shore of Northern Alacritia, where she spends her life today.
Current Home:
Anywhere in the Southern continent of Alacritia, but not in the Ancient Oaks
Extra: I would like her to stay fairly active. I won't mind if she joins a pack or even has pups with someone else

This is her looks! But this is also a small gift for whoever gets this character!

"Speech" Thoughts

Interested? Please fill out the form below

CODE

Name: If you choose to keep Starlight or use another name
Appearance: Site minimum of 100 words. Please use the art and description above for ideas
Personality: Site minimum of 150 words. Again, I have some words above that I would like you to transform into a longer description
Plans: What do you plan on doing with her?
Roleplay Sample: Just a short sample of you playing this character

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]