ardent

The Awakening

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Hey im Emily, and I need my girl to get into a few plots and I hope some of you are interested- im up for pretty much anything from enemys, slight crushes and youths to meet up with that she'll know for the rest of her life and come to ador. She's a loner and once I decide which pack I want her to go in, I think that's where Poppy will be heading to secure a better life ASAP.

Information

Poppy is a 'keep to herself' kind of girl. Who can be insecure about the simplest of things.
- shy until further meet ad greet.
-She Hates males who are abusive and have big egos [ though I would like to meet some and see if her feelings will be swayed.]
- she isn't the type to flirt, play games that involve revenge, and well she's more of a tom boy then anything which puts a lot of her.
- im up for meeting wolves of her age! She needs friends.
- Poppy would love to have guidance, if a wolf is up to it [ as an adoptive like parent or just someone to look at for her when there around]
-

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 04:56 PM
She could meet one of my girls here All their names will take you to their profiles.

Cat is my evil girl, Devya was orphaned, Maia is dealing with her rage over her mothers murder, Sevan and Nausica are my babies, and Rayne is my nice kinda hearted healer

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I don't mind which I rp with, they all sound awesome!<3

Sikte

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 12:41 PM
she should meet sikte! sik is blind because she was born to an older mother and as a result she was born with weakened optic nerves and has gone blind in the span of a year. she is a year old, and is really timid and shy and stuff. and if i'm right, then caede is going to be mentoring poppy and she will also be mentoring sikte so they would definitely meet that way. i think these two little girls would be good friends though :3

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Do you want to thread now? Seeing as she's blind Poppy will take a liking to the girl as she wont appear as a threat if she's blind:3 and if there going to be mentored together then yea, they'll get on well with each other to that's awesomely awesome.

Sikte

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 01:39 PM
sure that would be wonderful! :3 could you start? i've got to do some school work before i go out tonight to hear a speaker and i have a TON to do ._.

Poppy

gems
size
build
player