gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-05-2013, 02:27 PM

It felt so good to be home. Padding through the Red Forest, she savored the feeling of the cool air blowing through her thick, snowy pelt and the touch of the forest floor under paw. The world around her was dark, the stars all but cut off from her by the leafy canopies above her and only dapples of moonlight cutting through. She had seen the leaves changing their colors already and knew fall was finally setting in. Before she knew it all these leaves would be gone and the snow of winter would return.

Her children were safe and sound in her den nearby, all fast asleep. She wouldn't wander far, the den was still within eyesight, but she needed to get out and stretch her legs for a bit. Getting five pups up north when they really shouldn't be leaving the den yet had been a challenge, but every day that Alena spent outside the Amenti territory made the ivory assassin more and more home sick and nervous. So, she had taken the risk and had carefully moved her five pups home. She sat down a few feet away from the den, keeping a careful violet eye on them. What she really wanted to do was speak with Medusa, ask her how things with Amenti had been while she was gone, but she had yet to see the ebony fea. She wondered if the Madame would be out and about tonight...

Speech
Thought
Others

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-06-2013, 03:48 PM

Deteste had disappeared, and yet the Madame grew heavy with child. She was arriving at the point in her pregnancy where she could no longer fight to defend her throne, and that was a most troublesome fact. Many had left the kingdom since her initial effort, but she did not mind. Even a small pack was better than one in Newt?s hands. However, the issue of her swelling stomach was not one she took lightly. Instead she went searching, hoping to find the wolf she trusted most in Amenti at the current moment. Alas, it would not be long before she found the snowy lass.

?We need to talk, mon amour,? she purred, of course meaning the foreign words in a platonic way. ?I have a favor to ask of you,? she said. Behind her, Stheno approached slowly, quietly, pausing at her mistress?s side. Medusa would give the wolverine a nod, receiving one in turn, before she would wait for her Captain?s response.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-06-2013, 08:18 PM

Alena's pale ears flicked at the sound of approaching paws and with a deep breath she caught the scent of Medusa nearby. "Speak of the devil..." She turned her head to look at the dark hued fea, dipping her head in greeting. Alena smirked at the Madame's words, nodding in agreement. Her violet eyes glanced to the wolverine that came to sit beside Medusa, wondering how the smaller creature came to join Medusa as a companion. She gave the wolverine a small nod of greeting before lifting her eyes back to Medusa's.

Her ears perked at Medusa's words, her curiosity spiking. A favor? What favor could the Madame want from her? "Of course, Madame, what can I help you with?" she replied without hesitation. After the way Medusa stood up for her and her pups against the Seracian king, Medusa had more than earned Alena's full trust and support. Whatever it was that the ebony fea needed, Alena would do her best to complete it.

Speech
Thought
Others

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-11-2013, 07:11 PM

Alena was quick to please, she always was. There was no doubt in Medusa?s body that she was making the right decision here, and she had all the confidence in the world in her Captain. Well, her Captain for now. ?Take Amenti from me, Alena. It is yours if you want it. I am too heavily pregnant to defend it if a challenge should come, and I have not been a proper alpha, at least not one as proper as you could be,? she said. It was a genuine compliment coming from the mouth of the serpent, for she had come to respect Alena, and as such the snowy woman had earned the compliments of the Madame.
?If you would have me, I would remain your secondary alpha for security purposes. For now I am not certain if my heart will change after I have children, but while I am so heavily pregnant I do believe this is the right choice,? she spoke firmly, nodding her head and offering Alena a kind smile. It?s your pack if you would only just take it off my paws.

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-11-2013, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 10:09 PM by Alena.)

Violet gems widened in surprise at her Madame's request. "Me? As alpha?" she thought in disbelief. Of course, Alena had come into the pack wanting a high position within it, but to take Medusa's place? It was hard for the ivory assassin to imagine, even with the touching, inspiring compliments the ebony fea gave her. Alena respected Medusa so highly that it was dificult to imagine being her supperior. Then the suggestion of having Medusa as her secondary came to her ears and that put those final fears to rest.

After a pause for her to really consider the change, Alena gave a firm nod, a smile touching her muzzle and her tail waving gently behind her. "I would be happy to take the position, Medusa, and I wouldn't have you anywhere else in the pack than as my secondary alpha. No matter what you say about your rule, I enjoyed you being my alpha and I'd be happy to have you by my side." Her ears flicked as she heard the cries of one of her children coming from her den behind her and she sighed, chuckling softly. "Duty always calls." She dipped her head gratefully to her new second in command, thinking that it would take some time before she could really grasp the idea that she was no longer Captain, but Madame herself.

She turned to go back to her den just as a second pup whined for her. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Calm down, Lel." Alena glanced back at Medusa one final time with a shrug before disappearing into the den.

-exit Alena-

ooc: ermergerd thanks, Musey <333 So excited xD

Speech
Thought
Others