The Capriana

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 10:06 AM
user posted image

^Quick reference to what the yearling will look like, there will be more Purdy arts to come.

This is Renesme's child, you may decide whether its male or female and if you wish to add any additional markings then I can easily adjust its design, he/she will be loyal and respectful but apart from that you may choose the personality=] The child has been with its father for most of its life as Renesme would of eaten the poor thing due to simply not caring at the time. With that said the child will know very little about its mother, only that she left and whatever the father might of said in the up bringing. But apart from that My girl will be rather affectionate in her own way once she's gotten used to the fact its her off spring. You may also choose if the father has died, abused or something to develop more.

Name:
Appearance: ( 150+)
Personality: (200+)

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Name: Liliya
Appearance: Liliya is a beautiful little wolf, a lot like her mother. She has the white fur her mother has, along with almost everything else, no, make that every feature her mother has, even the crimson, that covers all four of her paws. Lillya's eyes are her mother's dark green, almost black. Liliya is very small, unlike either of her parents, the smallest a wolf can be without being a skeleton. Lillya has very long legs to make her for her skinny body, with almost every bone in her body showing. As for her fur, Lillya has her mother's fur. It is the beautiful cream, that looks like the purest snow. This is interrupted by only one marking, but one that will make her really as unique as a wolf her size could get. A small, curved up darker cream stripe tries to hide itself underneath both of Lillya's beautiful eyes.

Personality: Liliya is an odd little wolf, beautiful on the out-side, but not as much on the in-side. She is evil, like her mother, but part for her wants to be a normal wolf without blood on her paws, to be happy. But the other half of her won't let her stop, won't let her forget it all and start a new life. Liliya has grown wild and untrusting of men, for reasons she doesn't tell anybody, except maybe her closest friends. Lillya's peace loving side thinks that she doesn't deserve to be loved because of her blood-lust and evil ways. Her blood loving side thinks that she shouldn't love anyone, but kill them all. Any male that comes near her is quickly slaughtered in a bloody mess unless they can show their love for her. This would be really hard to those she does not know, but, to her closest friends, probably not as much, because she already trusts them all, even the males she despises so much, no matter who they are or even if they saved her life that she has tried to end so much but ends up deciding not to. Something is wrong with Liliya's life, something she doesn't even want to tell Renesme, her most trusted family member.

I was thing her hatred for males could be something about her father.

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Name: Byakurō Shimo

Appearance: Byakuro is a beautiful white wolf with an uncanny glowing sheen to his pelt when the sun reflects off of him. This young boy blends easily with the snow, as it is his preferred type of weather. Blizzards are his element, his thick pelt allowing him to easily travel through them with his light composure. The only parts of him that are not a pure illuminating white are the black stockings that rise up from his feet to his elbows and knees on all four legs. The tip of his muzzle is black, and he has an almost hourglass shape running from his nose to the point between his eyes that is like a light orange color. And the tip of that orange blaze is kissed with a black angled snip on the top edge of it.

His stature is one of simplicity yet he is a form of gentleness with a good air about him. He is of medium size, standing at 34 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. His build is not bulky or large, its more like a narrow and slim build with graceful poise. Much like an elf. His ears are slightly longer then normal and they come to a sharp point that angle just a little bit inwards. His ear tips are also painted with about half an inch of black.

Personality: Byakuro is a gentle spirit. He aims to be the epitome of kindness and heroism. He aids those that need help, and will have no heart for the wicked. He is a vigilante of sorts, walking the shadows and materializing almost from nowhere when a wolf is in trouble. He seldom speaks, preferring to only when necessary. He is instilled with the traits of bravery, never backing down from a a fight that has a good reason worth fighting, and not afraid to risk his own life for the sake of another. Loyalty is his best trait, once he's found a pack that treasures the same values as he, then he will remain forever loyal to that pack and will not leave without good reason. Same applies for a future mate, once he's found her then he will remain forever loyal and loving to her with every inch and ounce of his heart and soul. Assuming that she does the same for him. He will not tolerate liars and cheaters, and in the event that happens he will leave. He adores pups to no end, always admiring their innocence and enthusiasm about the world.

This boy is very respectful of the privacy of others, he will not pry for secrets even if his curiosity is at a peak level. He will wait until they tell him. He is extremely trustworthy, when a secret is revealed to him he will not let it out to anyone unless it is crucial. Byakuro is forever faithful, forever kind, and will forever be the heart of kindness. He will never start a fight without cause, and will never initiate any sort of argument. However, if the other wolf makes the first move, he will not hesitate to retaliate with powerful fangs and swift movements of his own.

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013, 05:05 PM by Renesme.)
Dragon I love your Application and it fits what im looking for, he's all yours. Pm me if you have any questions, Azaya I really loved yours too:)

A table for your boy, your deseign was pretty difficult [for my skills anyway] so you don't have so use it and if you decide to use them, you need to code them. http://i39.tinypic.com/sdgxar.gif

http://i41.tinypic.com/6hpctg.gif Ill give you an avatar soon.

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Oh that's right lol I forgot to add the image ref XD Here it is>>HERE<<

But you did get it with just the description X)
Thanks ^_^

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Cant wait until you have more babies! there so purdy<3