Let it burn

Macaria

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 11:01 PM
"Sup!

So my girl Macaria is looking for some plots, if you want to do one, just comment in the little uh.. -points and flails- down there."

Macaria;

PERSONALITY
The blood relatives of her common courtesy are Kindness, sympathy, and consideration. When others utters an expression of their inner faith, the same words keep cropping up: Gods, law, dignity, the future, the earth, forever, and so on. Macaria has followed those laws for years on end, It comes down to the value of examples, which can be negative or positive expecting on the current situation. This doesn't mean in words and structure that the vixen can't be the most sly or acting as the Devil's child at times. No, that's not the first at the sudden change of personality, and some souls dare to even mention that the madam has mood swings. At one moment she can be the most considerate and lovely wolf you could've even come upon, and at another mere moment, the world could be turned upside down, as well as the alabaster woman's personality..

***She currently resides in Glaciem!

This is what I'm down for, including a little bar of what she has and doesn't have. IDEASSS

Friends:

Crushes:

Mate:

table by melanie

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Welp, here's what I can offer.

Friend / Crush / Mate:: (Kar) I currently have a wonderful male named Kar. In short he is a sweetheart who believes in doing what is considered good. He is friendly and sometimes a bit playful, but all around he is a good wolf. He'd be open for anything from friend to mate, though I warn you now he is currently a rogue. I may plan for him to settle down at some point {and if he has pups, whether he settles down or not, he'd be visiting often}. Kar would be a good father and loves puppies. He is also a rather tolerant wolf so I believe he would handle Macaria's moodswings well.

Friend:: (Arietta) Arietta is currently a rogue, completely innocent and naive to the dark and cruel things in life. I would see this relationship more as Arietta looking to Macaria as a good friend and mentor. All this she-wolf has known is protection and love from her mother. She is a loyal and loving friend and would likely settle down in Glaciem should she meet Macaria. There is also a good chance that she would be like Macaria's shadow; following her and learning from her.

Macaria

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Awesome! Well, I just looked at Kar's profile, and I would think it would be awesome if love bloomed between the two indeed. But the thing is, is that Macaria is hard to get, so he can try!

As with Arietta, it would be nice to have them be friends! Macaria is always open for friends<3

If it's okay, could you start the threads Keno?

Kar

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I think you left the cbox. xD But yeah, this sounds great. I already made the post for Kar which I'll pm to you. Then I'll send the one for Arietta later.