Small
build
Light
player
Vail
08-24-2013, 01:02 AM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

Her tint white paws would poke delicately at the plump rabbit, she had not yet been faced with the predicament of opening the carcass. Her head would tilt and take it in curiously, while little muzzle took in the fresh scent of the kill. Daddy had brought them rabbits before, but they were quite mangled by the time she had seen any of them. This one was still quite whole.
Her tiny teeth would find their way to the thin flesh, pinching lightly and pulling. There was much more resistance than she first thought so she found a better grip and pulled back even harder. The flesh would give in to her tiny powers, tearing awkwardly. She would fall back slightly from the force that still existed. An excited smile would tug at her lips as she started to lick the raw meat.

She was so proud of her accomplishment that her brain decided it was a good idea to tell one of her sisters. Her head would turn around to see the other pups in a tired heap, already finished with their meal. All except Canta, who seemed to be batting something around. "Caaanta! C'mon and eat with me!"

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-24-2013, 08:06 PM

Canta was utterly enthralled with the black bug at her paws. At first she had only been vaguely aware of it being there but boredom had driven to her to gently swish a paw at it, hardly even tapping it. However as she connect with it, the tiny form had changed. The bug had rolled in upon itself, becoming a little ball and Canta had been completely entertained since then. She had even licked it up, careful not to chew it or swallow it. The creature?s tiny legs tickled her, the reaction was instantaneous. Canta ran her tongue along the roof of her mouth to her lips, head tipped back and eyes narrowed. Finally she would spit it out and resume playing with the strange bug.
At the beckoning of her sister Canta once more lapped up the bug and fought the urge to spit it out. Small black paws carried her the short ways over to her sister. In truth Canta was quite full, her belly was still small enough that the prey their father brought them filled her well enough, and her last meal had been just before the discovery of the bug. Canta had not wished to share the discovery and so did not know the name of the black creature dubbing it herself: ballbug.
Arriving just across from her sister, she cast her gaze downwards. It was a rabbit, whole and looking very unlike the ones she was normally used too. Canta opened her mouth to say something and the bug took the opportunity to escape. It landed at her paws and rolled up once more. At first the little black pup only stared at it, and then her gaze rose to her sister. Green eyes widened in horror at what had just happened, but then a shy, high laugh bubbled nervously from her throat.

Speech,
Thank you so much Wolfie!
[Image: oLGAaTF.png]

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
08-26-2013, 12:12 AM

Pretty black paws carried the young wolfess to her sister's call, her eyes falling curiously on the rabbit that was by their feet. Novel's eyes grew much wider as Canta's mouth fell open, only to produce the most interesting of creatures a rolley polley. "Eeeek! Canta! Why did you want to eat that?" as Canta started to giggle she couldn't help but let her laughter chime in. What an odd thing for her sister to do, trying to eat bugs. "Why'r you eatin bugs? I hav a juicy rabbit right here!" She giggled as the call of play took over her, with just the slightest of movements she would push on her hind legs to tackle the darker pup.

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-26-2013, 09:52 PM

Canta thought her sister was overreacting, so she had put in a bug in her mouth so what? Still she became defensive tilting her head up slightly as she spoke. ?I jus? was ?scovering it.? She glanced down at the rabbit again and gave a little shrug. They laughed and Canta dipped her muzzle down to lick up the bug one last time, she was biting down on it just as Novel was pushing into her. Her mouth filled with a warm gross puss but she swallowed it down and kicked playfully at her sister. Novel was on top of her and she nipped playfully at her sister?s ankles.

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-02-2013, 07:28 PM

She ate the bug. Canta ate the bug. Gross. No time to think of that though, with her sister underneath her she laughed as the feeling of nibbles were found in her ankles. Novel would lower head head and nip at the other pups cheeks, not catching skin but surely pulling hair. A playful growl would shake her slim chest, a pitiful attempt at being intimidating. She laughed a few more rounds and relinquished her hold on the other pup, something had caught her eye.

Her face would turn from the thicket and back towards her sister curiously, Did ya see tha' Canta? She'd lift her body from the ground, and let her paws take her over to the spot that had been disturbed. What was over there?

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-02-2013, 07:57 PM

The feel of her sister?s playful biting made the ebony pup giggle softly. Canta wasn?t always up for this type of play but when she did participate she often enjoyed it. Her returning playful growl was soft, as much of her vocalization was. It wasn?t meant to be intimidating as her sister?s had been, rather more submissive. The sudden shift in weight on her chest made her pause for a moment. Then she quickly rose to her paws, following her sister, just a bit behind.
Her brow furrowed in a rather droll looking frown and she shook her head. ?Whatcha see Novel?? Canta stood a little behind her sister?s shoulder craning her neck to try and see what her the ivory pup had seen.

Speech,

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-03-2013, 11:49 PM

From the north they moved east, on a trail believed to lead to Song. They had spent a good amount in the north, mostly for Symphony's sake. She wanted to explore every inch of this new place. She just had to know evey plant here, and its uses. The healer in her demanded it so. But it was not without a purpose. She wanted to find something help her brother Anthem. No matter what anyone told her, she would not believe he was simply born the way he was and there was nothing she could do. She would spend her whole life searching if she had too.

As they moved more south east the climate was warmer but the scent of autumn was carried on the breeze. The three of them would need to fatten up before winter, specially if they had not found their sister yet. Secretly Symphony was not sure how she felt about running into their sister again. Alot of resentment had built up in her, but not as much as her brother Howl. She would need to make sure things would not get out of control when they reunited again. But she worried she might not be able to with her own emotions being mixed.

Together Howl and her went out to hunt some prey. As one, she insisted they eat at least a decent large meal or three small ones to start gaining weight for the long winter months to come. They had tracked down a rabbit but lost it in the bushes. Symphony was not the best hunter but her nose was sharp enough. Nose to the ground she followed it's trail, bushes quivering slightly in her pass. Voices grew faint and she lifted her head. Head tilting she froze before suddenly poking her head out of a bush. What greeted her sight was two small pups, both females. "Well...they arent rabbits..." She said softly with a smile. With a shake she stepped through the bushes and sat down, shoulder twitching to dislodge any leaves. " What are two young pups doing alone?" she asked them kindly. It had accured to her that they had entered a pack's territory but hopefully they would be kind and help her and her brothers.

Speech,

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-04-2013, 07:26 PM

Smoke hued paws followed his sisters moving trail. The bounce in his steps made his tail feathers bounce as well, like a feather plant bouncing gently in the breeze. He was right behind his sister up until a moment ago, when she had given chase to a rabbit. Fall had come, and winter would be upon them before they knew it. He had to make sure that they gained weight and filled out some before it approached; Prey was much harder to come by in that season. He looked around, trying to spot any sign of prey around. Just as he was going to continue to follow Symphony's trail, a rattling in the bushes sounded followed by a brown blur.

It was the rabbit she had given chase to, had it escaped her? The question was obvious to him, and so the brute wasted no time. Creme and soot kicked up dirt and leaved as he turned to follow the creature, angling himself to attempt a cut off. The rabbit would try to zig zag its way, leaping over rock and through bush as it tried to escape Howl's pounding legs. He smirked as the rabbit faltered, its heart seeming to give out as it panic set in. There was no way it would outrun him, his body was slim, giving him the ability of agility and maneuverability. He was closing in, gaining tail on it. His eyes never left the hapless creature, then suddenly it made to do a quick turn to try and run across his path into a hollow. "Wrong move." He breathed as he pounded into the ground, jaws gaping wide and head thrust forward towards the creature. Sharp fangs would close around it, the rabbit kicking in panic before he crunched down, breaking the spine among other things.

Blood trickled into his mouth, and with a satisfied grunt and with the thrill of the hunt over; he would return to where he had started. Stopping at his previous trail, brows would furrow as he moved again to find his sister. She had disappeared yet again, probably on the hunt for more herbs for their brother Anthem. Though he admired her determination, he could only shake his head as her determination would only probably end in failure. Anthem, he knew, would most likely end up being one of those uncurable cases. He was born the way he was, and had never heard of anything to cure him. Symphony, however, would refuse to believe such a thing. So howl had learned to keep his mouth shut and let her believe. At last, hazel eyes would spot his sisters form. His head tilted to the side as he looked on in confusion. She seemed to be half in a bush, but doing what? He began his approach, tail flagged behind him as he bounded towards her. "Hey Symphony, was this your catch?" His words coming out in a low mumble as the prey blocked his words.

Ears perked and his head turned to the sound of laughter. Was there..pups? He then looked over the bush, his stature higher then that of his sisters. And sure enough, there he spotted two small pups and...the other half of Symphony's body, greeting them.

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-04-2013, 09:09 PM

Novel visibly jumped back when a she wolf poked her head from the bushes, a squeak of surprise falling from her cute white lips. These were full grown wolves, she must have been closer to the border than she realized. Her mouth was open in a shocked type of manner, where could these two have come from? " What are two young pups doing alone?" Novel just smiled happily, the she wolf seemed so friendly to her.
Fearlessly she would approach the stranger wolves, her small pup like movements gaining grace as the days wore on. She was growing quickly and gaining beauty with each day, she was becoming rather bold as well. "Mom's real close, ma'am. We were just 'splorin. What are you doing here?" She asked innocently and added unknowingly, "Why do you look like mommy? Her head tilted to the side as she stuck out her nose to test the scent of the wolves. They almost smelled like mommy too. How odd an encounter she would experience.

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-04-2013, 10:46 PM

Canta jumped as the ivory head pushed through the brush, looking so much like her mommy?s, but it wasn?t her mommy. With a weak whimper she stepped back, and pressed into her sister?s side, as if trying to hide from the stranger. Forest orbs would lift to see the second wolf, bigger than the first and looking less like her mother. There was a strange similarity but she couldn?t quite put her paw on it. The ebony pup was not trusting to begin with and the sudden appearance of these two had thrown her off. The strange scent made her frown again. They smelt both different from what she was used to, but yet? There was, underneath the strangeness, a sort of familiarity that she associated with her mother.
As Novel took a step towards them, Canta hung back some, then moved to stand directly behind her sister hiding once more. The girl wanted to protest as her sister spoke to them, but she kept quiet, peeking over Novel?s shoulders at the strangers with wide eyes.

Speech,

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-05-2013, 09:14 AM

A smiled warmed her features as the pups jumped in surprise. Ears twitched as she heard het brother approaching. Two toned gaze looked back at him with a rabbit in his jaws. " Not any more." she laughed softly. Turning back to the pups she laid down just as the pale one answered her and moved closer, her sister right behind her. The pup's question threw her off slightly before she reached her nose forwards to sniff at the pup.

There was no way to mistake a scent so well known. Her eyes widened in surprise. Could this be Song's pup? Her nose lifted in the air for a few moments to draw in all the scents. It was there, everywhere really. How had she and Howl not have noticed? Gaze turned to her brother again. " I think we found her Howl..." she whispered

She looked at the pups. Now that she knew, she could see her sister in them. " Beacuse little one.. I believe i am your Aunt. Is your mother's name Song?" she asked softly. Could they have finally found their sister? A flash of jealousy sparked in her heart. If so, Song had found a bew pack, a new family, and obivously started her own. Symphony could only dream of one day if having a mate. But just as quickly as it appeared it was gone. If anything she now had two nieces.

Speech,

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-05-2013, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013, 09:10 PM by Howl 1.)

Ears tilted for a second toward Symphony as she replied to his question about the prey. But now, his full focus was on the two cubs in front of them. He did not move, just stared wide eyed and stock still when the first cub spoke. She asked why they smelled like their mother, and he too wondered why the pair smelled like their sister. Eyes flickered toward the darker girl behind the more inquisitive one. Watching as she would stand back, obviously a lot more shy then the first. His thoughts briefly flickered back to the previous words that the cub had said. "Mom's real close, ma'am...Why do you look like mommy?"

Her words rang in his head...could...could these be? No. He couldn't believe it. He stared at Symphony when she whispered to him, saying that they may have found her. Was it possible? The kids certainly had the familiar scent...not that he really cared to remember it. He had tried so hard to forget everything about her, but his siblings would not let him live her down. He listened quietly as she talked to the cubs, and he simply remained silent as they conversed. He looked back towards the direction he had come, remembering their brother Anthem. Where had he gone off to? Now that he thought about it, Anthem hadn't followed them on the hunt. Glancing worriedly at Symphony before voicing any concerns, he place the catch on the ground. Just as he turned to speak to his sister, a hauntingly beautiful howl rang through the air. That howl was unmistakable. It belonged to none other than their sweet brother Anthem.

Creme ears leaned forward, his tail nudging his sisters rump to call her attention. Looking back to her, he picked up the rabbit and stepped out from the bush. "He's calling. We must go quickly."

Speech,

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-06-2013, 12:09 AM

Novel watched as the wolves dashed off, saying a quick good bye. But Novel didn't intend on them leaving so soon. She was geared up to follow them, she just hoped Canta would follow her. She turned her gaze from where the adult wolves disappeared back to the dark pup who she called sister. A mischievous smile was placed on her excited features, and she wondered if Canta could guess what she was thinking. I wanna go see who they're meetin'! She exclaimed excitedly. She didn't know who the pretty howl came from but she wanted to know. She was also not done with this 'aunt' of hers. She seemed so nice Novel wanted badly to get to know her.

She picked herself up, determined to follow the adults if Canta followed or not, and turned herself to trot after her family. She wanted to go and meet the other wolf they were talking about, he seemed interesting. C'mon Canta, lets catch 'em! With that she sped off into the forest.

Post here cutie

Canta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-06-2013, 08:50 PM

Canta didn?t hide her relief at as the older wolves went off to follow the summoning howl. It was hunting, pulling at her, calling her to follow as well. But she stayed firmly rooted to where she was standing. As Novel turned to look at her Canta?s heart dropped, she knew what her sister was panning. ?But Novel, I don?t wanna.? She whined at her sister. Canta knew she would follow if her sister went after them, but she wouldn?t necessarily be happy about it. The black pup watched her sister, seeing the excitement in the little white bundle and breathing a sigh.
The girl hesitated as Novel went off to follow the strange wolves, she brushed at the ground with a paw and wrinkled her nose as she debated whether to follow or not. Breathing another sigh she padded after her sister.
-exit Canta-

Speech,