build
player
08-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Name: Faith
How did you get here?: Love of Wolves

Character's Name: Zofia
Season of Birth: Summer
Size: 34"
Appearance Description: Her pitch black fur so dark it blends in to shadows with ease. She has a larger medium build, but still slim and lean body made for speed and precision. Her coat is silky, sleek, and shiny. Zofia has a stiff strong posture, and her head is alway held high. Bright orange almost red eyes that practically glow are her most memorable features. Zofia is not the most gorgeous female as she concentrates more on maintaining sharp claws and teeth than keep up with her ratted fur. There is no ornaments nor unusual coloured fur on her body because she believes in will hinder her camouflage that asist her hunting and fighting.
Duty: Assassin

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Hello darling, your profile needs to be the same name as your character- would you like me to change it for you?

Faiphie

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 12:35 PM
um yes please sorry my computer is messed up yesterday i wouldve make a character but for some reason rank/duty/pack wont work on my profile edit

Kusugra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-23-2013, 01:14 PM
( I'm the same person, different account) Only admins can change those sections of your profile, that way you cant make your wolf a beta for so and so's pack when he/she isn't one x3 and alright, I will change the name for you.

Faiphie

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:20 PM
ok thank you :D

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-23-2013, 01:42 PM
One more thing, did you already make another account with the name Zofia? Because it says there is already another account using that name.

Faiphie

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes sorry I did but then I gave up on It cause it was to overwhelming at first sorry I don't know how to delete it

Faiphie

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Should I go back and restarted on my old account

Faiphie

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm just gonna do that sorry for the trouble(−_−;)

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Yeah that would be easiest darling, just repost everything on that account in a new joining thread, and I will delete this account afterwards :)

Zofia

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Okay it'll be done immediately thanks :)