Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-21-2013, 11:02 PM

So at some point I had like 14 characters but had to get rid of some because that was just too much. Here are some I'm going to adopt out to you guys. (: Click their names for link to profile.

Pericles Menapache - Son of Keki (played by Maka)

Resnera Roe Tsarev - Daughter of Thane (played by Maka) - Taken by Peregrine

Kovu Karviche - Brother of Baxter (played by Maka)

You guys should know the procedure by now. lol Fill out the form below and I shall decide if you have a good understanding of how the characters should be. (: If you get the character you applied for I will PM you information about them you should know.

I also would like for these guys to live awhile and to stay as they are. I don't want them modified too much, please respect that.

CODE
Character:
Rp Sample
Plans:
Modifications:

Crucible

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Character: Resnera Roe Tsarev
Rp Sample
The young wolf walked through the moonlit night and just gazed at the twinkling stars. She wondered what was up there, truly. Maybe someone lived up there in the sky and the stars were messages! Oh if only she could understand! Or fly! Resnera would love to fly! If she could spread her wings and twist and turn in the blue ocean of air; wouldn't that be just marvelous.

Moving to lay on the ground, she placed her chin on her forelegs. Resnera was a beauty to watch. Her movements could only be described as fluid. There was just no other way to understand her pure athleticism. She would surely be a marvelous warrior when she was older. With proper training it was almost certain she would be one of the best. Her natural curious nature drove her learning forward and she was well advanced of the other pups her age. Unfortunately, the girl had a knack of letting her curiosity drive her into more devious plans that she often got in trouble for. However, what really bothered her elders was thinking about the pranks they had not caught and were yet to discover.

A star twinkled blue above her catching her eye. Surely she could just reach out and pluck it from the sky. A thought crossed her mind then. Maybe she could! Hurriedly she climbed the tallest tree she could find. In her haste she had almost slipped several times, but she was determined to make it. Finally, reaching the tallest sturdy branch she inched her way out on it. Her legs crunched beneath her and she launched herself into the air! Her jaws snapped at the blue star, of course catching nothing but air, but Resnera could not be disappointed. She was flying after all! As the ground came closer her training kicked in and she tucked and rolled, almost gracefully, to her feet.

Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, panting, as she stood and looked at the sky. Though she had not caught her star, she surely enjoyed the experience. Life was just experience after all, and Resnera was determined to live as freely as possible. With age she would gain more wisdom and be looked to as one of the most trusted advisors in the realm, but for now she was just a girl with a dream.
Plans: Hmm not sure yet! Probably to have her work herself up in the ranks, trying every thing and everything and get in an incredible amount of trouble all at the same time! Eventually she will be very respected within her own little world and well renown, but of course that will take time. She has to enjoy her childhood first. :)
Modifications: None really. I may fill out her personality more as I come to know her.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-29-2013, 09:04 PM
You got her. :3