Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-19-2013, 11:01 PM

Narsha was more than a little disappointed. She had come out here after learning of a geyser only to find it dormant during the summer season. This made the multi-colored woman bolder, daring to approach the spout itself. The ground around it surprised her by being hard, almost sharp; she leaned forwards to look down it. The image of a sudden jet of fatal, scalding water rising to hit her in the face caused some hesitation but she mustered her courage and peered down the spout. The massive hole itself was hardly anything to look at and it went deep enough that she couldn't see the water, though a slight orange glow was splashed across the walls. Narsha retreated feeling suddenly very foolish, the woman did not have a death wish and so was confused by her own actions. Clearly summer was an off season for the geyser but they were not always known for being the most predictable things, after all they were connected to volcanoes and no volcano ever truly stayed dead.
But Narsha had grown restless, she had not had anytime with her new alpha, this discontented the woman. She supposed she would have to wait until the next season before his attention swung towards her. The woman growled unhappily, she so craved to be able to truly show him what she could offer her, before she was able to bear his pups. Her heart was still upon ruling besides the ivory king. She supposed she would to content herself with presenting him with the most able and gorgeous pups. Though her chance of being the first to carry his spawn had also passed her by. The woman headed away from the geyser some, brooding the whole while. She now had a better reason to fight for his affections, if only to show up one pack mate in particular, she still bristled some at the memory of Renesmese's words and actions. Narsha finally gave a great sigh and dropped to her haunches, deep within her thoughts, trying to think of ways to get her silvery kings attentions.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-20-2013, 12:11 AM

She didn't know why she was following Narsha around, she had not spoken a word to the pretty she wolf, but somehow she was quite drawn to her. She seemed very akin to Levada herself, and she wished a closer ally in the pack. She watched from afar as Narsha would drop to her haunches, finally taking a seat and resting from the walk that was endured. Now she would strike.
With sure grace the red pled she would would stride towards her brood mate. "Hello, Narsha. Her sweet tones would dances from delicate lips, Why do you seem so glum There was evident concern in her voice, not many of the pack held that type of respect to attain her concern. Respect yes, concern not so much.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-21-2013, 12:36 PM

The scent of one of her brood mates wafted towards her gently upon a breeze, amber orbs shifted. It was the russet female she had stood close to in their joining. The name escaped her, L something. Narsha had known a few L somethings, mostly males. The female wracked her brain as the other woman moved towards her. Narsha was completely horrible at names and she would rather avoid the embarrassment of having to ask her name, especially if the woman named Narsha. Bitter thoughts soon flooded her mind again though; it seemed she was doomed to be gloomy today.

The russet woman finally reached Narsha, words rolling from jaws and perking the woman?s ears. Dammit, she knows my name. I still can?t remember her ?s. She chastised herself. Was that concern she heard? It almost made her laugh, it seemed few enough of the female?s cared much about any of the other, so why was this one? ?Hello, L?? She faltered, blood rushing to paint her muzzle pink, ?Levada.? A triumphant smile crossed her lips, she couldn?t believe it had come to her. ?Oh just thinking of our great leader.? A little chuckle would bubbled forth. The woman was determined not to share her ambitions with others, particularly with women she hardly knew. ?How are you?? Turning to look at her properly now, she asked rather directly but not unkindly. Best not to tick off the one wolf who had so far voiced any concern about her.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-28-2013, 08:14 PM

Narsha was unsure of the red she wolf's actions, and Levada could certainly see why. She, one who had never uttered hardly a word to the she wolf, had shown considerable interest in a complete stranger. Levada was totally at ease with the other she wolf, quite curious about her intentions but she wished not to overstep the bounds that she would not wish to be crossed. Narsha would reply with vague words of their leader, the red she wolf wondering just what exactly could be effecting her pack mate so.
Levada had felt his body heat before, knew his touch, and she was content with her place. She had no wish to lead anyone or to tell others what to do. She would just enjoy the cozy conditions she had been offered and in return she would enjoy her King as much as he did of her. One day she would produce the pups he so desperately craved. I'm doing well, not much to complain about on my end. A smile of cunning design would play across her features. He is quite the man, hmm. He doesn't have the most tender of touches though. Her mind was brought back to most recently when she had encountered the palid male for the first time in private. A pull of withdrawal would distract her from reality as her heart jumped a beat. Oh to have him all to herself once more....
Her hind legs would find the ground, brining the pretty she wolf to a seated position, hoping to help bring Narsha out of her shell. Levada wished one of the other harem girls as her friend, and Narsha was whom she had picked out. A favorable choice if she had to say.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013, 08:52 PM by Narsha.)

Whatever had made the russet dove come to her, Narsha decided she was grateful, it really was lonely here, as big as the pack had grown in its short time under Isardis? rule. Few enough of the female?s talked to each other and the only two males were constantly in the company of other females. Not that Narsha hated any of the other women, with one notable exception, she simply didn?t believe in making friends with potential competitors. It may have seemed to another that she had already lost, but the vixen was content with waiting it out, slowly climbing her way to the top so that once the others realized she was there it was too late. Argent could have her throne, for now.
The vixen would chuckle as the russet woman spoke her own concerns. ?No I suppose not.? She really could not say, having not had the pleasure yet. ?However that?s not generally a problem for me.? It was a truth, if a man wanted to be rough, Narsha was more than eager to oblige at playing his innocent victim. The thought made a little smirk curl up at the edge of her mouth.

As the woman sat beside her, Narsha brought her thoughts back to reality. She hesitated before speaking again. ?So? what do you think of Argent?? She was curious, but also eager to see if she was not the only one who felt the way she did about the new duchess.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-28-2013, 09:07 PM

If only the two she wolves knew how similar they were to each other, their friendship would begin to blossom much more quickly, but it would just take its normal time. An amused chuckle would fall from the other she wolf's dark lips, brining Levada even more at ease. She had nothing to worry about, so she would sit and actually enjoy the company of another, something she would not have been doing in normal circumstances. ?However that?s not generally a problem for me.? A glint could be found in the strawberry dame's eye, the smallest inkling of who Narsha really was slipping through and taking its grasp within her mind.
The conversation was taken from the King, to his newly appointed duchess, a she wolf Levada had hardly let cross her mind. She had not seen the wolf, nor had she been spoken to about her. "I've not met her, but I can tell you right now she wont be able to make Isardis feel as good as I can." She giggled happily. "I can't really tell you anything other than that. I say let her be his duchess, better she wear the crown and disappoint him than I." She let her giggle turn into a laugh. She knew her place and she enjoyed it.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2013, 10:01 PM

Oh if Narsha had known she had found a kindred spirit in Levada she might have laughed at how easy it had been to find a friend, a potential ally. Something she would need once she decided to dethrone the current queen. Perhaps it was in her interest to improve her relationship with the others. Those were not things Narsha was aware of at the moment. Not that the thought of trying to win allies hadn?t crossed her mind, but she would focus on that later, not right now. Listening to Levada?s words she cocked her head. Never before had she thought of it that way.
Not that, that would be enough to dissuade Narsha from her mission but it seemed the benefits of waiting were beginning to heavily outweigh the benefits of striking now. Besides of which, if she waited long enough it would lull Argent into a false sense of security. Narsha laughed right along with the russet woman. ?I like the way you think.? It only occurred to her then that maybe there was more to this red dove than it seemed and Narsha was intrigued. Wanting to learn more. ?I remember you from the very first meeting. Do you really think we?ll be able to deliver the empire he spoke so fondly of?? Narsha really hoped so, if only because she did not wish to see the silver monarch fail.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-28-2013, 11:53 PM

It would certainly be interesting, living with this she wolf. There was a time when she would have preferred the company of her family, but now it was a bit different. This was her home, and this would be her family. Maybe the other wolves someday, but for now all she wished to include were her future children. She hadn't particularly thought of friends or allies, though it seemed Narsha was a good option.
It seemed the two were heading in the right direction, ?I like the way you think.? Levada let her pearly teeth show in an excited grin. She'd also sneak a wink to the pretty she wolf. ?I remember you from the very first meeting. Do you really think we?ll be able to deliver the empire he spoke so fondly of?? It was a good question. There were enough of them here she though, to bear an army.
"I believe he will have his army, though not as soon as he wishes. It will take time to raise the pups too. She had much time, but motherhood would be odd. It was a good thing there would be others to help raise the whelps.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-30-2013, 11:16 PM

Narsha allowed a wink of her own in return, she breathed a soft chuckle. It struck Narsha how different this meeting had been versus when she had first happened upon Renesme. The thought still bugged her but she would not let that slip into the present. Reneseme would see, just the same as the rest of them. Like the way you think, indeed. She mused, amused. The female shifted some towards the russet woman, closing some of the distance between them. Her smile changed to a more flirty one. She batted her eyelashes a bit.
The earth toned vixen considered Levada?s words with head cocked to the left. There was much she would have to consider once she rose into her power. ?An army and pups eh? Sounds like Argent?s going to have her paws full.? The thought was somewhat amusing to her.
OOC. Sorry for short post, ran out of muse.

Speech
Thought
Others
Thank you Shelby!

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-02-2013, 08:21 PM

Narsha would find herself drawn to the fiery she wolf, and Levada was quite pleased at the site. Maybe there really was more to this she wolf than she had realized at first. Kindred spirits drawn together by unusual circumstances. Maybe there would be more depth to their relationship in the future.
Secretly she would wonder what kind of plans the she would would have, she had been so interested in Argent. ?An army and pups eh? Sounds like Argent?s going to have her paws full.? She couldn't help but let the corrupt smile cross her features. Levada would not be spending much of her time with the whelps that became of Isardis' plan. There was potential to love her children, but she didn't feel any sort of feeling for them now. Certainly will, I know I wont be much help in their training. I'm specialized in creation and not destruction.