The Revolution

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-19-2013, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013, 07:02 PM by Taurig.)
List of my chars. Go ahead and throw all plots at me my peeps :D (click names for links to pages)

Demonio
-Lives in Valhalla
-No mate
-Adopted daughters are Seraphine and Elysia

Open for plots

Pontifex
-Lives in Seracia
-Just promoted to Grand Duke
-No mate
-Possible love interest with Pacifica

Open for plots

Cherokee
-Lives in Ludi
-married to Song
-New father
-ongoing plot with Jupiter

Open for plots

Alessa
-Rogue
-no mate
-Kinda crushing on Killian

Open for plots

Demyan
-Rogue
-No mate
-Sister is cataleya
-"adopted" a clouded leopard named Nickolai
-Currently in a plottage with Orica

maybe open for plots

Yin
-Rogue
-Brother is Yang
-Sorta maybe crushing on Hansel

Open for plots

Gael
-Lives in Valhalla
-Siblings are Azalea, Soleon, Solaine and Guinevere, aunts Chrys, Pip, and Eos, uncle Syrinx, father Collision, mother Soleil
-Crushing on Meili

Open for plots

Lakota
-Lives in Ludi
-Siblings are Canta, Novel, Fal'Dara and Dhiren
-Mother Song, father Cherokee
-No mate

Open for plots

Aspasia
-Rogue, but headed to Amenti
-No mate

Open for plots

Taurig
-Lives in Glaciem
-Father is Isardis
-Going to have new siblings from Argent
-No mate

Open for plots

Claire

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Irin & Taurig need to thread together some more because Irin thinks he's pretty chill lmfao. Idk I think they could end up at least tolerating each other and Irin will probably stick pretty close to him because he's one of the younger members of the pack, and as far as I know she's the youngest at the moment, so she'll see him as less intimidating than other wolves and idk he can like/dislike that or whatever hmm

Demonio & Claire should have a thread or two since Claire is currently chatting his adoptive daughter up. Maybe he could show up in there? Or they could have a separate thread and Claire could mention Seraphine or something? I could see them as friends pretty easily or something i dunno just let me know but I really want Claire meeting some more Valhallan wolves.

idk man just let me know what you think!

Alamea

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-20-2013, 08:12 PM
Gael/Demonio and Alamea
Once she is actually and truly in Valhalla she should probably meet and maybe befriend some pack mates.

Taurig and Narsha
I just imagine this will be a rather interesting meeting, especially if she discovers who his father is.

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 10:33 PM

Oddity & Taurig, Oddity is joining Glaciem, and I'm pretty sure he'll be accepted xD. Well With Taurig being his son Oddity considers Isar almost a god like figure so he is confused and curious how it would feel to be his son. Oddity and Taurig could talk and since Oddity is a very curious creature could ask Taurig about things he doesn't think he understands about the world. We could go from there, they could either become good friends or Taurig could hate Oddity for being a bit....well different in a way ^w^.

Speech,

Gael

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 10:40 PM
@Ocy both those ideas are great. Just lemme know if you'll throw a thread up for them or if I should put a thread up

@lolaf I am down for the taur and narsha. how old is alamea?

@sei I like it. Is oddity gay or straight? lol kuz if he's gay fun love plots haha

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Alamea is 1 year old. Xp

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2013, 03:26 PM
No oddity isnt gay xD sadly he doesn't even know what gay is, and females are only used for repopulation according to his morals.

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Maia and Taur! I'm not sure if I want her join Glaciem or not since things are about to go down hill with the famfam. But if things go well, maybe a little lovin' for my poor girl?

Claire

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 09:48 PM
throwing up a thread for claire and demonio tonight <3 for irin/taurig, I'll probably do that tomorrow but yeah you should have threads shortly ^^

edit: CLICK

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 01:50 PM
@ocy: you're getting a reply as I type this lol

@saffie: that would be kinda cute. but i'm not sure who I wanna throw taur at yet since me and muse have a twisted love plot going on with him and her girl argent XD

@lolaf: i'm good with either gael or demo meeting alamea, but I would say gael would be better since they're around the same age

Dempsey

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 02:06 PM
So I was thinking Aspasia could become part of the plotting between Dempsey and Alena. Shelby and I were thinking that Dempsey may be manipulated by Alena into taking care of her pups as a father figure. Because he would be spending so much time with her, I thought he could fall for her. I don't know what Shelby is going to do with Alena yet, if she's going to ditch him or keep him, I don't know. Manipulative little wolf she is! But Dempsey being the undeniably male idiot that he is sometimes would try and get out of this 'relationship commitment' by proving to himself that he doesn't like or care about Alena by being with another female. This is where Aspasia could come in! She could be him friend with benefits! Maybe she could give him woman advice or something. You could even have her fall for him if you like. It would be one big messy triangle of love! Though I kinda like the idea of her staying a friend, with benefits, and giving him subtle advice with Alena(even if he doesn't recognize it). Then of course we would have to have Alena walk in on them at some point. Dempsey would be horrified! Alena, well I don't know what Shelby will have her think, but Dempsey would probably be a bit mad at Aspasia and she could get pissed at him for ignoring it. It would be a ton of fun and such a mess, so many options! -sort of just spit this out... it can change in anyway you'd like-

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 02:09 PM
@Pere: That's brilliant! haha I love that idea completely. Aspasia definitely needs plots and that would be absolute fun to play out lmao

Irin

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 02:05 PM
irin & taurig!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player