ardent

let me feel you

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 12:21 AM

The red harlot move with an easy graze, long legs propelling her easily across the distance between Tortuga and Amenti. Dainty white paws did their best to hop and skip over any mud or excessive dirt that they could but slowly they started to turn more the colour of dirty water. Obviously she would have to clean them before her audience with the new queen of Amenti. She wasn't on official business, more for personal interest and entertainment. Once upon a time Amenti and Tortuga had been allies, well almost, but since all the recent power shifts Vi was no longer sure where one and the other stood with each other. She wash't sure yet if Morphine wanted to keep the alliance alive, hell if Morphine found out that Vi was off on her own gathering information she might just flip her shit. But somehow the idea of the ice queen punishing her just made the woman's smile widen. No, this wasn't business, this was more personal. So as the red woman approached the boarders of the red woods she would pause, lifting each paw (sometimes less then gracefully), and cleaning them until they were white once more. Shoulders rolled back and she shook out her pelt to rid it of debris before she tipped her head back and allowed her maw to from an o. Her howl was short and simple, calling out to the female alpha of Amenti specifically. What could she say? She needed some girl time...

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2013, 03:03 PM

She was at the stage of her pregnancy where she knew her little encounter with Deteste had proven fruitful, and yet was not quite showing the signs. She knew only because she felt different, as if there was something inside of her feeding away, eating from her health like a parasite. However, the Madame did not let it show. When a strange call sounded, summoning her presence, she would come immediately. Moonlight-colored eyes observed the wine-pelted woman before her, a predatory grin covering her face as she noted the beauty. If there was one thing to be said about being pregnant, it certainly hadn?t lowered her libido any.

?Why have you called for me, lovely?? she crooned, not delaying her question with any small talk. Oh, she would find this woman?s name out eventually, but she wished first to know what her intentions were. Did she desire membership? Had one of Medusa?s members angered her?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 10:26 AM

The wait was never long at the borders or any parklands for that matter. Gerhardt had arrived in much the same, promptly and looking simply royal. The female was jet black, a colour the dame had always admired on a woman, with such light coloured eyes they almost seemed white in this light. The red woman took a moment to appraise the lady moving towards her, sly smile slithering over thin lips as she watched. She moved with the grace and fluidity of a temptress, body warm and inviting without needing words to tempt any further. Though as the woman's words joined the fray Vi found herself ensnared in the woman's web even further. Enchanting... Simply enchanting... But she was only half here for pleasure, was this the new queen of Amenti? The woman who had snatched the thrown from the giant's head? Vi had been so sure that someone of equal size would have had to be the one to overthrow Newt, not this lovely creature standing before her.

"Curiosity as to who our neighbouring queen might be is all," she purred, words rolling off her tongue as yellow eyes drank in to woman's form. For a moment Vi remained silent before finally she bowed her head politely, this woman was royalty even without the title and she deserved the red bitch's respect. Vi could play nice... "Forgive me, I am Viridiana Sovari, beta or Tortuga. Though I came here for personal reasons, not pack related," she would murmur, eyes once again sliding over the lady's sleek form.