gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Aria Corvi

It seemed like forever ago that the woman had last been in this place, when she met a dark pelted woman by the name of Midnight. Just because of the way Aria was she wondered what had happened to that shewolf, did shefind a pack or continue the life of a rogue, was she even alive or was the life drained from her body? With a shrug the shewolf hopped off the stone she was standing on and landed on another, bigger in size. The wolf was not the reason this woman was here though, she had come to check out this area, to learn what it was.

"If only you could speak." She spoke softly, neck stretched out, head up, forest green gaze running up the crumbling wall of stones that had vines spreading across it. Oh how wonderful it would be to fly, to be able to scan the areas unreachable by foot. "What a shame." She lowered her head briefly, hopping onto oddly shaped stone, stairs, slipping into the darkened area, a hallway.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 07:16 PM

His silent steps would make no echo as he traversed the odd plain, his aqua gaze taking in the odd ruins that filled its core. His mammoth form would gracefully scale the toppled building, his paws finding the perfect foot holds as his silent walk continued. This land was all so new to him that he enjoyed taking in the new sights, especially one so unique.
Giant amber paws carried him to a green covered wall, his silence a blessing as he heard the words of a wolf. His gaze was drawn to her form, a pale she wolf, she seemed to have been separated from a glorious tail. He cringed at the thought and stole a look at his own elegant appendage. He would have been destroyed if his tail were taken from him.

Her pace quickened as she slipped underneath him, her paws carrying her lithe body into a more enclosed hall. He thought her curious so as she slipped through the darkness he would follow the glimpses he had of her through holes in the roof. He was quite tempted to speak, to alert her of his looming presence. He knew that he would have less than appreciated if the same were done to him. Before she found her way too far into the black his deep russian voice could be heard echoing in the hall, Vhat's such a pretty like you doing in a run down place such as this?, It was as though his voice came from nowhere as he was sure he was hidden from her view. Weather he was lupine or feline she would have a hard time telling.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Aria Corvi

She would be lost in her thoughts, claws clicking lightly against the cool stone ground. Stump of a tail would wiggle every now and then, green orbs scanning the walls covered in green, a bare patch here and there. It was fascinating to the woman, and she wanted to know what made it all, why had it been placed here, hidden away. ?Vhat's such a pretty like you doing in a run down place such as this?? A deep voice would slip into the hall she walked through, making the wolf slow to a stop. Ears swiveled around, listening to it bounce off the walls, echo. She was not frightened, no, she just stood there keeping her cool. ?Exploring.? She answered simply, head tilting to the side. ?You know it is rude to follow a lady, why not show yourself handsome?? She called in a charming tone, paws moving once again.

Green eyes looked down the dark path, scanning the opening to see if she could see if the source of the voice was down there but after a few moments she would decline the idea. The man's voice was close, and couldn't be from behind her. So slowly she lifted her head, looking at the holes scattered around, seeing if she could spot the man.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 09:33 PM

He could see her head tilting and twisting, trying to find the source of his voice. ?Exploring. You know it is rude to follow a lady, why not show yourself handsome?? Her words would float up to his amber ears, their lyrics sweet as she called out. There was no fear in her voice nor aggression. It seemed she held gentle curiosity in his being. Her gaze found its way to the ceiling, she had figured out his hiding place with relative ease. Maybe it was time to reveal himself. My apologies for being rude. His silent paws carried him down the side of the crumbling stone work. Graceful libs propelling him into the vixen's view. His oceanic gaze fell upon her form as he stood proudly in the entrance to the darkened hall. His enlarged jaws were held upon the stilts of his muscled neck, rosetted pelt reflected moonlight gorgeously. Small flicks at the tip of his tail was the extent at which he moved. The splendid being would await her reaction before moving closer.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Aria Corvi

An ear would twitch at the man's voice, lips pulled back in a friendly and possibly playful smirk. He would show himself, reveal his appearance. Would he be an elder male, someone of her age or younger? What kind of accent was that in his voice? The woman was curious. She was growing bored with looking at the same wolves everyday in Ludicael and wanted to meet new people, maybe pull some more in. Bring some excitement to the place.

What exposed itself to the woman however was nothing she expected. Standing at the end of the tunnel stood something she would have never expected to run into again, a large feline, one that could easily tear her to pieces if she were to upset it. She gulped, the last time she had seen such a large cat was when they had invaded Ludicael, nearly attacked one of her pack members. Green orbs ran over his body, taking in the colors, the markings. Though she felt like she should turn away from this man, she found herself wanting to stay. He was different from the cat she had seen that day, she had been one solid color with very little markings. A different species of cat.

"I will be honest with you stranger, for a moment you made my heart jump into my throat." Her voice was soft, and from her body it was easy to tell that his appearance was a bit unsettling for the woman. Eyelids closed briefly, chest rising as he took in a deep breath before exhaling. "I did not think I would run into your kind today." She chuckled lightly, opening her eyes and flashing a nervous smile.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 10:53 PM

The reaction she gave him was one he had almost expected, she shied away from his appearance. He was a mammoth cat, and he could guess where her nervousness came from. He didn't wish her to be afraid of him, for he had no intention of harming anyone that day. He let a soft chuckle fall from his inly lips, though he was sure it did nothing to settle her. His laugh always seemed too much like a growl, though if it was from natural sources or his lineage was unclear.
She did not move from her place in the cave like structure, and he would not pace forward to agitate her anymore. I vould also like to apologize for making you uncomfortable, t'vas not my intent miss. He backed away from the entrance slightly, allowing his hind limbs to elegantly fold beneath him. My kind are scarce, dear volfess. As I have come to sadly find. He tried to find her gaze, hoping his innocent demeanor would calm her more.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Aria Corvi

This man was kind, apologizing for making her uncomfortable. Though the inner voice inside her head told the woman to turn and get the hell out of there, Aria resisted, a part of her wanting to stay longer and see what was up with this cat that would make him not want to mess with her. Green orbs would watch him sit back, ears perking up as he explained to her that his kind were scarce. They were? She turned her head to the side, brows coming together as she thought about it. Now that he brought it up she ran through her memories, noting how she did not scent many if not any felines ever since that invasion.

"It is a bit odd that there aren't many. I know felines are solitary but I have not scent any near my home in awhile." She spoke in a gentle tone, taking a few casual steps towards him but stopped about six feet away before sitting back. "Your accent is lovely, what is it? If you don't mind me asking. I have only come across wolves with an Italian accent." She asked curiously, a friendly smile upon her lips. Perhaps she could make a friend of this feline, it would be quite lovely to tell her friends. Not many befriended a predator that could potentially kill them in one blow. "By the way, my name is Aria." She added.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 12:32 AM

It seemed she too noticed the great lack in the giant cats. It seemed their presence was disappearing in the great land. He intended to changing that though, with no subjects he could hardly be considered an emperor. He was on a mission to find the great beasts and bring them under a brilliant rule. He came from where cats worked together, and it was a beautiful place.
Her next words would give him an excuse to spin her a tale of his home land, its beauty and mystery. She also found herself comfortable enough to walk towards him, if only the slightest bit. She was also pleasant enough to give him her name. The pleasure is mine, dear lupin. He gave his massive head a tilt, My I present his royal highness, Prince Vask Ivanov. He attempted to give her a regal show, but he wished not to push her stress level. He was just beginning to win her confidence.
He settled back into his sitting position and continued to answer his questions, I come from the land of Siberia, a place much like this. Vhere do you hail?

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Aria Corvi

Aria could not help but smirk, this feline, the way he talked was quite interesting, respectful. Perhaps it was just how he was raised, his family teaching him to speak in a way that made him seem like a king. And that's when he introduced himself, Prince Vask Ivanov. So, he was a prince? The wolf would dip her head to him but not because he announced himself as a prince. What was he doing here then? Shouldn't he be with his kingdom? Many questions began to flood the woman's head, an urge bubbling within her to ask, to find answers. But she wouldn't, it was rude to just ask all this stuff about somebody she didn't even know. So she would contain them, wait for a good moment.

"I come from the land of Siberia, a place much like this. Vhere do you hail?" Ears perked up at his voice once again, brows coming together in confusion yet eyes lighting up in curiosity as he named a place she has never heard of. Siberia, it was like these lands? He then proceeded to ask here she come from, and she couldn't help but chuckle, shaking her head lightly with a small shrug of her shoulders. "I am not too sure f where I came from, all I know is that I traveled a fair distance before settling in the place I call home." She spoke softly, a bit silly for not knowing where she was from exactly.

Aria tilted her head a bit before lifting it and looking up to the ceiling above them, green gaze looking through one of many scattered holes. "Alacritia I guess, at least that is what I have heard others call these lands." She said with a slight sigh but to because she was disappointed, the girl just never really thought about it.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 11:35 PM

She would shrug as the thoughts of where she had originally come from ran through her mind, he was not kept in the dark for very long. "I am not too sure f where I came from, all I know is that I traveled a fair distance before settling in the place I call home. Alacritia I guess, at least that is what I have heard others call these lands." He should have assumed she was from the land called Alacritis. Most of the wolves that had made his acquaintance were born on the continent. It vould make sense that you vere born here. He observed.

My brother rules the empire that my father once held. I found myself here searching for a place to establish a kingdom of my own. He told her of his reasonings for migration, though he had quite the affection for his brother, his desire to rule himself was too strong to stay in his presence.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Aria Corvi

She would lower her head when the man spoke up, green orbs focusing on him while he commented on her being from here. She would have to agree, of course she had to be from here but then again some wolves liked to travel and would leave their homeland. Some didn't even know the land they were born in had a name, just knew of the direction they came from if they were to move away. Aria thought that for herself, she felt like she was born in these lands but at the same time she wasn't sure, she didn't pay attention to her travels, just kept looking for a new home to start a new life.

What the feline said next caused her ears to perk up, a brow raising in curiosity. She didn't know much about the cats but what she did know was that they were solitary, not running a group of them like wolves did with packs. Did he mean that his brother took control of the territory his father held? Or were the cats starting too gather? Vask went on to say he left to establish a kingdom of his own. Great, she would have to warn Jupiter and let her know this guy might be settling somewhere, and that they did to watch their backs.

"When you say establish a kingdom, do you mean land or bring together a group of your kind?" Though her voice was curious and friendly, Aria was actually quite worried on the inside. Jupiter had children and Song would be due in no time, the children would be more vulnerable than them and even though the older wolves were important, the kids are even more important, they would be future warriors, healers, or hunters. "From what I remember, felines are mostly solitary."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 01:12 AM

The curiosity that she showed was quite enthralling, and she she spoke questions of his future plans he became happy to indulge. He came from a unique existence and he was glad to explain his past. He was becoming incredibly comfortable around the she wolf, though he had little to worry about. He knew of her distrust towards him. She kept her distance, that was certain, but he had no intentions of ill will.
He hoped that she could relax in his presence after his woven tale, Let me spin you a tale of not so very long ago. My people vere scarce, surely on the edge of extinction. Vhen the humans disappeared Amur Leopards from all over the vorld began to congregate. Ve had to vork together to save our species. He paused thinking back to the days when he lived next to his growing family. So many cats in one place, now that they had partially regained their numbers they had once again.
My father rose to the challenge of leading such solitary creatures, but it vas obvious he vould not have trouble making us feel like a family. His face grew sad as the thoughts of his beloved father danced through his mind, Vhen my father died I decided I would be like him, and create a family of my own. Another Kingdom he vould be proud of. A glimmer of hope shone in his emerald eyes, soon he would attain his dream.

Speech,

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-29-2013, 12:31 AM
ooc: Sorry for crappiness. /:

Aria Corvi

Aria gave a small nod of her head, ears perking up as ask spoke up. He was going to tell her a tale from not so long ago, he began with explaining how his people were scarce and nearly on the edge of extinction, when the humans disappeared leopards gathered, had to work together to save their species. His father rose to lead the felines, when he died Vask wanted to be like him, create a family of his own, a kingdom he would be proud of. She could help but smile at this. "That's admirable, to want to create a kingdom, to bring your kid together to make your father proud." Her voice was kind as she spoke, smiling at the feline. "Whenever it does happen, I'm sure he will be proud of you." She added with a small nod of her head.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3