ardent

Wake me up

Yang

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 05:32 PM by Yang.)

Yang padded onto the frozen lake, his paws barely making a sound. Darkness surrounded the already midnight black wolf as he made his way along the edge of the frozen expanse if water. The only source of light was from the glowing plankton underneath the sheet of ice. Every step he took, the the plankton lit up in an almost turquoise where his paw had been. Yang hadn't seen his sister in days, and he was starting to get worried about her. The pair had always been unimaginably close, the only two of their pack known surviving. Who knows what she could be up to? Yin is a strong woman, but still he worried. What's a brother to do? Yang' s white tail swished, catching the turquoise light as it faded.

Speech,

Gretel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 01:11 PM

Gretel was utterly enthralled by the tiny glowing life forms just beneath her paws. At the first step she had first taken on the frozen lake the sudden appearance of light had been absolutely blinding, now however her eyes had adjusted. Her movements were slow, claws scratching on the ice?s surface, her back left paw lifted off the ice. She hobbled slowly across the lake, her eyes down watching the plankton. Her body was covered with small half healed scratches. The scent of another wolf reached her from farther up. Green orbs lifted to see the form moving across the ice, she could just make out the black of his fur and a trill of hope went through her. A happy yip echoed over the lake, calling to him.

Speech,

Yang

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 03:47 PM

A yip from behind his pulled Yang from his thoughts. He stopped walking and turned around. His blue gaze fell onto a, wow, a beautiful dame. She had called him. With a returning yip, Yang ran to the silver-pelted fea. The dame had gorgeous face marking that highlighted her beautiful green eyes. The plankton beneath his paws lighted the way as he bounded over. He halted, about a metre away, before bowing courteously. How do you do, ma'am? I'm Yang. Yang looked into the dame's emerald eyes with his own sapphire pair.

Speech,

Gretel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-22-2013, 08:55 PM

Gretel was nervously kneading the ice, could it really be that easy to find her brother? Somehow she doubted it. A chill wind bit at her, the scars stinging slightly. Gretel narrowed her eyes both against the wind and the pain. At first it was hard for Gretel to tell if the male had heard her, was that movement she was seeing, but then she realized that his whole coat was that black shade and her heart dropped. Deep blue eyes drew her own green orbs. Upon closer inspection she realized that her assumption of his black fur had been wrong. Gretel frowned a bit when she saw the snow white tail, so odd against his otherwise completely midnight coat. But then who was she to talk. A tiny smile would pull at her lips at his bow.

Her ears perked at his words, the left one flopping a bit as it moved. ?Hello Yang,? She tried to hide the disappointment in her voice though it came through a little, ?I am Gretel. You haven?t by any chance seen a male wolf who looks sort of like me have you?? Was that kin she smelt on his fur? Did he too have a sibling he traveled with? She was certain Hansel?s smell was all over her, but then the scent of the cat might also have been on her pelt.

Speech,

Yang

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2013, 06:47 PM

As Yang finished, he noticed that the beautiful fea' s ear flopped down. He smiled at the cuteness of it. He looked into her eyes, but saw... disappointment in them. Perhaps she had thought him someone else. Hello Yang, I am Gretel. You haven't by any chance seen a me wolf who looks sort of like me have you? So she was looking for someone else. The least Yang could do was be of service to the ey-catching dame. He searches his mind. He had not met many wolves in Alactricia as of yet, but of those he had seen, none looked like Gretel. He looked at her, his aqua eyes full of apology. I'm sorry, Gretel. But I have not met anyone who shares the same sort of, beautiful, pelt as you. Another thought came to Yang' s mind. Perhaps his sister has seen such a male. Yin has been alone for a while now. Perhaps she has heard of this wolf. Although I can't be of much service at this moment, perhaps my sister could help enlighten you. Yang smiled, a warm grin plastered to his maw

Speech,

Gretel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-07-2013, 11:05 PM

It was killing her to wait for his response. She was getting anxious not having found her brother yet. It hadn?t seemed as though she had ran nearly so far away from him but it seemed that she had, or had simply lost her way while trying to get back to him. While Gretel had always known that her brother needed her but not until now had she realised that she also need him.
Her heart dropped some at his response, she had known it to be a longshot but hope was a cruel thing, popping up at the worst of times. His complement made a small, feeble smile rise to her muzzle. His next words made her frown and she tilted her head to the side. ?You have a sister??

Speech,

Yang

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 05:30 PM

"You have a sister?" Yang nodded, a pleasant smile on his face.

I do. Her name is Yin. We're very close. She has been wandering for a while now, perhaps she bas seen or heard of your brother. If you don't mind me asking, what is his name? Yang tilted his head slightly to the side. She too had a sibling. I wonder here he is, if he is not here with his sister.
Yang sat. He searched his mind. Perhaps if Gretel agreed, they could find Yin and ask. It was a long shot, but nothing's impossible. He looked into Gretel's wonderful green eyes. They shone like emeralds. She really was pretty. Th brisk breeze lifted Yang' s coat, sending a shiver down his spine. He awaited Gretel.s reply anxiously.

OOC: sorry for shortness

Speech,

Gretel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-02-2013, 07:17 PM

Gretel couldn?t help the smile that rose upon her lips as he smiled. She had to admit he wasn?t hard on the eyes; of course that wasn?t what was important here. What was important was finding her brother. She kept her eyes on him as he spoke, asking for her brother?s name. ?His name is Hansel,? She chuckled, ?Glad that at least we both have a sort of name theme with our siblings.? Yin and Yang, and Hansel and Gretel. She laughed again, shaking her head.

A chilly wind tugged at her fur and she fought the urge to step closer to him, to try and remain warm by pressing up against him. He was a stranger, one she had met only moments before and while she had to admit that she found him attractive, she did not know him very well. All she knew of him was that he also had a sibling, a second half.

Speech,

Yang

gems
size
build
player
10-03-2013, 04:20 PM

The smile upon Gretel' s lips made Yang' s own grow wider. It was beautiful, she was beautiful. The wind was picking up a bit, the brisk air coming from the north. Gretel answered, His name is Hansel. A sweet laugh fell from the dame' s lips. Glad at least that we both have a sort of name is theme with our siblings. Yang chuckled, True, creative parents, I suppose.
The wind continued to get stronger as more clouds rolled in. It seems like a storm was brewing. He found himself shivering slightly. Perhaps we should try and find some shelter, we might be able to think better when we're out of the wind. Yang had to shout a little for himself to be heard over the Gale.

Speech,

Gretel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-06-2013, 06:46 PM

Something odd happened as he chuckled, the blood rushing to her face and she quickly had to look away. She had to keep reminding herself that he was a stranger, that stopped her rampaging mind at least, though the blushing continued. The wind tugged at her fur, twisting and turning around them, picking up some of the snow and whipping it around them. She hunched her shoulders some against the wind. Maybe seeking some shelter would be a good idea. It seemed, that they were both on the same page, the wind picking up so as to carry his voice but she managed to catch it.
There was nothing more that she wanted than to follow him and find shelter but the cautious side of her was stirring. Hadn?t he just promised to try and find his sister for her? She was trying to find a polite way to decline, allowing an idea to form. ?I think shelter is a good idea, but maybe you ought to find your sister. There is a cavern not too far from here, you find Yin and I?ll meet you there?? She raised her voice, lifting it above the howling of the wind.

Speech,

Yang

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2013, 08:04 PM

The gale whipped Yang's fur and tossed it around. It was brutal and cold, unforgiving. The snow caught in its blusters were catching on the wisps of fur, calling themselves to his form, turning to ice. The ebony brute was as silver as the moon, but shivered like a fire. He looked at the beautiful dame before him, a warmth in his belly erupting despite the bitter cold. He felt a pull towards her. Unbearable
Gretel shouted above the wind, I think shelter is a good idea, but maybe you ought to find your sister. There is a cavern not too far from here, you find Yin and I'll meet you there? He nodded. The sweet notes of her voice filled his ears which fed the fire inside him. It wouldn't be horrible, no devastating to leave her after their brief encounter. If he could find Yin, he would bring her back to her, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be so easy to find her. He moved a step closer to Gretel so as to be heard a tad clearer. I'm afraid that if I look for Yin, it may take a long time. I do not wish to keep you waiting, Gretel. It is too cold to stay alone in one place for too long. He looked into the distance behind him, as if he would see Yin standing there, waiting. He shook his head, sending a few clusters of if from his face. He looked into Gretel' s, gorgeous eyes with his own, waiting answer. Should he leave or should he go?

Speech,